MTGO Issues

Greetings and Welcome to the Magic Online Bug Page.

For Reimbursements

If you need to file for reimbursement because your issue impacted a Magic Online event, please fill out our Request Reimbursement  form instead.

Before You Create a New Report

Before you create a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a card name or specific feature.

Example:  Shivan Dragon (Note: Partial words won’t bring up results, so use Shivan instead of Shiv)

If your issue has been reported already, click the vote button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful. 

For New Reports

If your bug has NOT been reported, then please update the Issue Title field to represent the problem you encountered.

Example:  Shivan Dragon’s ability doesn’t work

Choose the Category that matches where the problem was.

Use the Describe Your Idea field to describe what happened.  Please use the following format:
  1. Summary of the problem
  2. A list of steps that led to the problem 
  3. The actual result
  4. What you expected or should have happened
Example:  

Shivan Dragon’s firebreathing doesn’t work.  Steps are:

1. Attack with Shivan Dragon. 
  2. After it is blocked, try to pay 1 R mana to give it +1/+0
  3. Actual: It doesn’t get +1/+0 and stays a 5/5
  4. Expected: It becomes a 6/5
Finally, upload any screenshots or other information you might have that will help us investigate.  If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't login or change password

My game name is "Jacko" and my email is jack.rhs@gmail.com. I tried a password reset and it found something wrong and didn't allow it. Please help.

Thanks,
    Jack

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Log In and Connection Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Log In and Connection Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Update

i downloaded the new update and now whenever i try to load the program and when it gets to the window it just stays black with the arrow icon and does nothing more. ive tried uninstalling and installing the program a few times and restarting computer and still nothing?

any solutions?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sounds are extremely loud (and can't be turned down by Windows)

Similar to the imbalanced sound complaint, except I'm only getting bad audio in one direction: the new sounds for the client are agonizingly loud. I nearly threw my headphones across the room ripping them off my head when the startup music played.

They're so loud that even at level "1" in the settings they are were way too loud, so I had to turn the entire program down in the volume mixer settings. Which is when I realized that MTGO keeps resetting itself to 100% volume in that control panel. The in-client volume controls remain where I set them.

I've…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Log In and Connection Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. descargo el juego y no se inicia, se queda pantalla en negro

Descargo el juego,arranca y se queda pantalla en negro sin poder hacer nada
    AYUDA
    Un saludo

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Log In and Connection Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No puedo inciar sesión en MTGO pero en MTG Arena sí, ayúdenme por favor.

No me deja iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de Magic en MTGO, en cambio, el juego MTG Arena si me deja, pero el MTGO no me deja, no sé por qué.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot create account

I cannot create my account. I fill in my date of birth and country and it says, "This account cannot be created. Please contact Wizards Customer Support for assistance." This is very frustrating and I would appreciate help.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. lag

I've been playing vintage cube last week and I've been met with an annoying problem. Sometimes when I pass priority or want to click OK, the client lags but my timer goes down. This usually takes 20-30 seconds before going on. It happens several times in a match which can cost me up to 4-5 minutes of my clock.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base