MTGO Issues

Greetings and Welcome to the Magic Online Bug Page.

For Reimbursements

If you need to file for reimbursement because your issue impacted a Magic Online event, please fill out our Request Reimbursement  form instead.

Before You Create a New Report

Before you create a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a card name or specific feature.

Example:  Shivan Dragon (Note: Partial words won’t bring up results, so use Shivan instead of Shiv)

If your issue has been reported already, click the vote button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful. 

For New Reports

If your bug has NOT been reported, then please update the Issue Title field to represent the problem you encountered.

Example:  Shivan Dragon’s ability doesn’t work

Choose the Category that matches where the problem was.

Use the Describe Your Idea field to describe what happened.  Please use the following format:
  1. Summary of the problem
  2. A list of steps that led to the problem 
  3. The actual result
  4. What you expected or should have happened
Example:  

Shivan Dragon’s firebreathing doesn’t work.  Steps are:

1. Attack with Shivan Dragon. 
  2. After it is blocked, try to pay 1 R mana to give it +1/+0
  3. Actual: It doesn’t get +1/+0 and stays a 5/5
  4. Expected: It becomes a 6/5
Finally, upload any screenshots or other information you might have that will help us investigate.  If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tickets not available

Hey i'm not sure what's up, I attempted to buy tickets, got an error, and now tickets aren't showing up in the store at all?

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Payment is not beeing accepted

My payment is not beeing accepted in the game store. It say that I want to bug repport

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Walking Dead Secret Lair Invalid Codes

When pasting code in the field to redeem I get an invalid promo code error and the last character can't be pasted or typed, the field isn't ready for long enough codes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Trade

The client does not let me trade at all. Everytime I try to trade, nothing happens. Why?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unable to Trade

I currently am unable to trade with bots or buddies. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that didn't fix the issue. How do I fix this so I can trade again?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. why i always play second? or reali in mean in 10 games i play firs one or 2 times why the f..k

it make me angry and i think this game is joke on me.... why the f**k why always sekond playing why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MTGO code from summer super drop not working

So i just bought the secret lair summer super drop, the MTGA code redemption worked but the MTGO redemption states the promotion is currently unavailable. Is this expected or is this an error?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not able to buy

Not able to buy anything thru your store. Tried buying event tickets and booster packs via Paypal but it wont go thru. There is plenty of money in my Paypal account this is my Order Number: O0LXMW9G second time to tried to buy in 2 days and it never goes thru please help!

Also when i click on the contact us link from the Paypal verify page https://payments.onlinegaming.wizards.com/PayPal/?token=EC-2FM7919017366282M&PayerID=V8EKKZG8MCSGY it goes to a 404 page https://company.wizards.com/contact-us

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Deck Loss

I accidentaly trade some nature claim for all my deck and now i can' t take it back, can you help me?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Problemas de cadastro

Não consigo cadastrar meu endereço completo pois a tela para cadastro da cidade esta travada. Por isso não consigo comprar o "upgrade kit".
    Meu email: le.carreira10@gmail.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open  ·  0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email address with special characters checkout

When I attempted to purchase the account upgrade I received an error message stating my email address was not formatted properly. Not wanting to give my exact email but it is along the lines of: "emailaddress-_-@live.com". I changed my account email address to one that doesn't have special characters and was able to purchase the upgrade. I would attach a picture but I am unable to change my email address back so I assume it can't handle the special characters either.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open  ·  1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Earned cubs not showing up

I bought the mastery and I reached level 40 so I should get the Nightmare Cub, but when I earned it and clicked on "Apply Now" The cub is not applied and when I go to Pet Select in my profile the cub isn't there too. This happened with the Leosaur Cub as well. How can this issue be resolved?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base