493 results found
If I try and play online with friends it will bring me to a black screen and then the tips screen fill about quarter of the way then back to the black screen then again to the tips screen and once that’s filled it’ll shoot me back to the main menu and say you have been disconnected.
1. I experienced this issue on Xbox
2. I was playing alone
3. I was playing as Wolfgar
4. Love the game just wish this was fixed.27 votes
Xbox One (original), alone, Drizzt, Act 1 first boss fight, when respawning my character's upper body can take a full minute or more to load, the bosses take about the same time to load their entire bodies, target lock icon is missing, enemy attack animations are missing making it impossible to dodge or block attacks (some smaller enemies but mostly Ploobo, Ploobo's chain attack that drags you to him goes through the rocks dragging you to him even if you're on the other side where your target lock doesn't work, and enemy health bars are missing (not the boss health…3 votes
I was playing as Cattie Brie on Pc alone. Enemies will not react to me shooting them if I am too far away and are slow to react if they do.
Increase enemy aggro range when Cattie Brie is present or just in general. You should also increase the frequency of enemy attacks.7 votes
I encountered the bug on PC while playing alone as Cattie Brie. Firing arrows to quickly will cause me to get kicked out of Aiming mode.1 vote
- I encountered this issue on PC
- I was playing Alone
- I was playing as Drizzt
- I cant block until any animation finishes its cycle, which can be up to 2 seconds of waiting. If knocked on the ground it takes about 5 seconds to get up, and can be ruthlessly battered all the while. Way up is quickly is to jump but jumping takes time too, where you are still vulnerable and easily combo'd. No button indicator on StoneGrinder when they're executable. No button indicator on executable targets until you're right next to them. Executable targets get knocked out of…
Continuously getting stuck in open spots makes no since to not have an unstuck option. I have no choice but to return to camp Everytime and lose all my drops. You have a partially open map please fix it. I know the game just came out but this should've been caught beforehand. I have sent a video on twitter, with no comment from you all since it doesn't promote good things lol.2 votes
My name online is diamo412, and currently playing the game right not but I am experiencing a weird bug both online with friends and offline where a lot of button inputs are delayed by a few seconds or I need to double tap the button for it to work, any button seems to do so but the start and select buttons are the most affected by this weirdly enough and it happens when playing as any hero3 votes
Encountered a bug a few times where I’ll be stuck on the loading screen after death but I can hear that the character is responding to inputs.
1. I encountered this issue on Xbox Series X, cross play with friend on PC
2. I was playing with one friend
3. I was playing as drizzt, they encountered issue at same times with catti
4. The first time we quit and reloaded. Fortunately when going back into the level we didn’t lose the loot, but had to restart. Afterwards we figured out trying to die may solve it by causing a…11 votes
- I encountered this issue on PC via Steam
- I was playing an act online with a party (once on act 1 part 1, another on act 1 part 2)
- I was playing as Wulfgar
- On both occasions, I got disconnected from the game halfway, causing me to lose the loot gained, and probably XP also. This is making multiplayer unplayable. I am on fiber broadband, and do not believe internet connectivity is an issue at my end.
Hi, i'm a PS4's player, i was playing as Drizzt and the only problem i found is that while i'm on the Market/City my PS4's fan became super loud, but while in the mission/dungeon/gameplay it's fine, only on the City/Market this problem happen, and i have games like Elder Scrolls Online, Marvel's Avengers, Borderlands 3, games heavier in graphics and everything than Dark Alliance, and none of them do this to my PS4's Fan.
(Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my main language)1 vote
I play on pc
Playing with a friend
I play Dwarf, he plays drow
After 2 times on the first missions with the top 2 difficulties, I as the dwarf player have not gotten any rewards, but my friend (who is host) has. Ive missed out on 10's of thousands of gold, and 20+ equipment, as well shards, and Level points for feats and attributes.
Please fix this and give me my Reward back, i dont want to have my first 4 hours of gameplay completely wasted, i enjoy the game but i will refund this game if this isnt…2 votes
I’m on PC, I’ve only played alone and I am playing the rogue. First level second act, Once I go down the elevator to fight some goblins they never spawn I’ve tried restarting the level downing my character nothing works. I can’t progress or play the game at all last that point help? My steam is “Don Cheadle” I know it’s. Stretch but let me skip the level or something the game is literally unplayable1 vote
Enjoying the game so far, but my keyboard controls reset to default every time I start a mission and when I open the keybind menu. This is a big issue for me because I do not like the default controls at all...10 votes
I hosted a game with 2 friends on PC. After completion of the first level, one of my friends had no loot, but they had their level and currency. I, the host, received no money, no loot, and no experience. I was still level 1 afterwards. I played the barabarian and my friend who also had issues played the Dwarf. Please fix soon. I did enjoy playing, but until this is no longer an issue, I will not be playing.9 votes
- I encountered this issue on [PC]
- I was playing [PUBLIC GAME]
- I was playing as [WULFGAR] it just happened to me that after a game , on rewards recount screen at the end of the recount , the game disconnected(on screen said host offline or anything like that ) after some minutes i couldnt do anything more that alt f4 and restart the game, after that the reward chest was empty and i dont have any of the rewards
on pc through xbox app finished first mission closed game to take a shower. came back and opened game and my saved character didnt exist, dont really wanna put more time into this game if my character is just going to be deleted again5 votes
I can't seem to invite my steam friends (on PC) to play, got the game through gamepass (on PC). Similarly they cannot invite me.
Wouldn't it be cool if two friends playing this game on PC could play with each other? Why is this locked into the steam and xbox overlays? Why wouldn't you simply provide a "join code" or something similar if you don't want to create a server browser?
Like... they're my friends already, I know how to talk to them, you don't have to solve that part.3 votes
On xbox the game will not interact with my controller, same issue occurred on the demo. I cannot press any buttons to go forward or accept anything. My home button works, my controller works on all other games. I can close the game, but I cannot move forward with this game. I have reinstalled, I have power cycled. I have used different controllers, but I cannot play this game2 votes
- Playing on PC Steam
- I am playing with friends, group of 3 total
- I was playing Drizzt
- We did a mission, the first act actually and we finished it. We waited to get brought back to camp and it showed all our loot and level ups. But we returned to camp and it was as if I didn't play the Act. I haven't received any of my loot or level ups when with friends. I tried by myself and I got loot and level ups. It has happened every time I've played with the group. One other member is encountering…
- I encountered these issues on Steam.
- I was playing with others.
- I was playing as Wulfgar.
-Network latency was an issue when playing with random folk. There is no indicator of the connection quality until enemies start "teleporting" all over the place and hitting you without warning. Could we have a network quality HUD indicator?
-Wulfgar's character model seems to "slide" very slowly across the ground indefinitely after I move him slightly, as if he was on ice. This sliding stops if you make him jump once.
-During the Stonegrinder boss fight, characters who were not present when the fight…2 votes
- Don't see your idea?