Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Maybe you should RESPOND to these post/feedbacks....

You really need to respond and let people know that you're trying to fix the game. As is, I'm about ready to give up. Tired of:

Drops falling through map
    Legendary drops are like 1 in 200 runs
    Constant 1 Hit KO's
    Laggy Servers
    Skills not working properly/delayed meaning AGAIN 1 Hit KO's
    Opening a "potion" box and constantly getting pots I don't need instead of what I'm actually needing

List goes on.....

Oh, and FYI, your "patch" notes are just lip service. Most on that list HAVE NOT been addressed and are still in game ALIVE & WELL causing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've had to quit playing until a the time I invest in the game is rewarded equitably.

I'm a huge D&D fan. I have all the 5e books. I use D&D Beyond. I DM for Adventurer's League. I go to conventions to DM for AL. I'm also a huge co-op PvE video game fan. It seems that I'd love this game from the get-go. I did. It is a great premise and I sincerely hope you guys can bring it back.

I play with friends on Xbox and PC and I have one of all four characters. The game in its current state doesn't give me a reason to return. Ther loot progression is not there, the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cattie-Brie special move

the "move" that allows Cattie-Brie to fire multiple arrows in one spot should have a guidance circle or something to show where you're firing at.. Right now, whether I'm toggled to a mob or not, the special attack (where you hold a key, for me I bound it to 5) goes off to a random area.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. simply put you made the regular monsters stronger.. and didnt change the boss strength

please increase the armor and stamina to the charactors and nurf the regular monsters then buff the boss monsters.. also make the cultivists attack smooth. i hate being killed by some rando monster then i hate even more that i get one shoted by a cultivist that was never even on my screen, or when i get killed and then i see the attack happen after i die, giving my no chance to block or dodge or attack... when you attack a monster they should at the least be slightly stunned and shouldnt attack through your hits

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Infinite moves

There are many combination of cards that provide an infinite amount of moves that take away from the game when a user chooses to utilize them in such a way. i.e. card - untaps when gains life. Paired with an enchantment - tap to create 1/1 creature . If they have 'when creature you own comes into the game you gain life' with the two above they have infinite tap/ create. It just makes everyone quit. This should not be allowed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Slow Responsive Combat due to hidden "Global Cooldown"

I believe I have found the pain point in "slow" and poor response combat. You seem to have a kind of hidden "global cooldown" between MANY actions, if not all. Even the "lock on" toggle and switch seem to be subject to it.

I noticed it the most with doing a charge heavy range attack on "Cattie-Brie." If I learn the "beats" of this GCD it and other actions go off without a hitch but if I try to do it rapidly the game won't register my attempt and I will have to release a regular heavy attack or nothing…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Block needs to Animation Cancel other attacks.

In a game where 1 shot can instakill you - animation cancelling is vital.
    Being able to suddenly stop a combo midstream to pull up block would make classes like Drizzt viable in single-player - who requires a ton of moves per second just to stay alive.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Block needs to Animation Cancel other attacks.

In a game where 1 shot can instakill you - animation cancelling is vital.
    Being able to suddenly stop a combo midstream to pull up block would make classes like Drizzt viable in single-player - who requires a ton of moves per second just to stay alive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Camera work on Icewind’s Fury

Any good hack and slash, “action RPG” game would have the camera zoom out for a large enemy such as Icewind. I have to sit there and dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge her one-hit kill stomps and one-hit kill bites when the shoddy camera won’t even show me what she is doing for me to react. Add to this how RIDICULOUSLY FAST this gigantic dragon can spin around 180-degrees and stomp/chomp me and you have an experience that makes the player want to turn the game off forever. I expect a challenge in the final battle. I want to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Kicked

Brand new to the game and low level. I get paired with high levels and they either kick me right away or take me to a super high level area in which I die fast and frequently. Slowing the gameplay and annoying the high level players. I would suggested either better pairing of players OR adding a vote to kick or disallowing kicks all together. It seriously makes this game useless to be low level and always getting kicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Attack in the Direction of Left Stick not Camera

Hate that an enemy gets hit to the side and my character keeps going in the direction of the camera. Have the left stick (movement) control the direction you are attacking. Especially with the slow camera movement

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There needs to be more rewarding gear progression / base camp ideas

There needs to be more rewarding gear progression / base camp ideas
    After you hit 3500 score and above getting meaningful upgrades becomes a real slog. Most of the dropped gear is trash, getting a good rank 5 epic or legendary for the set you want can take hours and hours of grinding, and potentially leave you completely without reward. More gold and crystals become meaningless because there is nothing to spend it on.

Now you could improve the drop rate of rank 5 gear, but I myself would prefer to populate the soulless and empty base camp instead:

The…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ideas to improve the flow of the story

I have greatly enjoyed the game despite the bugs and I hope those will improve as they get identified. I do have a few suggestions that you might consider:

1. Add the option to include at least one AI companion when playing solo. This will provide context to the dialogue and make missions more organic, in my opinion and increase replay value and variability. Adjust the difficulty accordingly. This will also improve the gameplay mechanics by adding combos and team attacks while playing offline. The game is more fun when playing with the companions but I get thrown into missions that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just bought the game only to find out that I cannot play it on my French keyboard

While in the options I realized that it is impossible to change the movement binds. Although it is not strictly impossible to play with the QWERTY keyboard binds for movement, it makes it VERY difficult, and honestly not fun to twist my hand in order to play.
    I was exited about this game and the first 10 minutes were ruined by something that should be implemented right from the start. Please implement a movement key change in the options, so that people from other countries with a different keyboard layout can actually play the game.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unable to find a server or host

Server issues, my two roommates and myself are trying to play the campaign together. However can't connect to any one of the three of us.
    two of us are using the xbox app on our computers the other is on the xbox.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Icewind’s Hit Boxes Are Way Off

All of Icewind’s attacks hit the player without always hitting the player. She stomps off screen and I die. She snaps her jaws near my character and I die. I’m 10 feet away from her flying breath weapon when she destroys the ballista and I die. I’ve been trying to beat her repeatedly on a reasonable difficulty for my character and I have not once died to a goblin or had them really affect the outcome. It’s ALWAYS one bite, one stomp, or one ice stream, instant death. Ridiculous. There’s a big difference between challenging and strategic boss fights and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Icewind’s Attacks Need to Damage the Goblins

If Icewind is biting and stomping around the arena, these goblins need to be affected. I’m dodging all over the fighting line and get caught up on stupid goblins that are somehow unaffected by Icewind’s attacks. Preposterous. The verbeeg and other enemies impact surrounding allies with their attacks; shouldn’t a big dragon do the same?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Expand Weapon/Armor Skins

It would be nice if the choice of skins (not just different colors) were expanded upon. Personally I'm not a fan of most of the better sets visuals, and would like the opportunity to give them the appearance of other sets while still having the stats of the equipment my characters are wearing. Sometimes even preferring the visuals of the starting gear. Drizzt for example, Twinkle and Icingdeath are the worst swords stats-wise but two of the best looking swords and given how iconic they are I would love to be able to apply their skin to my Dragonsbane swords.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Very lengthly post-mission screen

1. I encountered this issue on PS5
    2. I was playing alone and with friends
    3. I was playing as any hero
    4. work around is to get a cup of tea

The post-mission summary screen is exciting the first few times, but soon becomes dull and repetitive. It takes too long to view the combat summary, the crystals summary, the loot summary, the coins summary, the EXP summary and the MVP screen. It would be great to streamline this / allow players to skip (or vote to skip) to get back to camp.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Deluxe Edition

The Deluxe Edition does not seem to provide any of the described items on the Steam page. If there is there a trigger for them to be added to the loot box, then an in game description or something would be nice. If the Deluxe Edition no longer provides anything, because it's out of pre-order status, then it should be updated or removed on the Steam store.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories