Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Zero Support in a Buggy Game

Your game has potential and can be really fun to play. However, as many have pointed out, it's buggy AF. Worse, your support is trash. It's so trash that you've even turned off player reviews on Steam (who the **** does that?!) I feel bad for you. You have a lot of great things about this game but I have to play each mission like 3 times in order to progress because I'm always getting disconnected at the end while playing co-op (my friend doesn't lose progress, only me, and we have practically the same specs and settings). SO many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maybe you should RESPOND to these post/feedbacks....

You really need to respond and let people know that you're trying to fix the game. As is, I'm about ready to give up. Tired of:

Drops falling through map
    Legendary drops are like 1 in 200 runs
    Constant 1 Hit KO's
    Laggy Servers
    Skills not working properly/delayed meaning AGAIN 1 Hit KO's
    Opening a "potion" box and constantly getting pots I don't need instead of what I'm actually needing

List goes on.....

Oh, and FYI, your "patch" notes are just lip service. Most on that list HAVE NOT been addressed and are still in game ALIVE & WELL causing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Feedbkack / Suggestion 06/10/2021

Bonjour j'aurais un Feedback et une suggestion à vous proposer

1- Feedback
    je trouve dommage que lorsque le chef d'équipe meurt que tout le monde soit fasse téléporter au premiers point de passage ou de départ.

2- Suggestion
    - Serait il possible d'avoir un coffre pour entreposer du loot une sorte de réserve
    - Serait il possible de bloquer du loot pour ne pas le supprimer dans notre inventaire par erreur
    - Prêt de la carte de lanement de mission il y a une sorte de orge, dommage de ne pas mettre un PNJ ici ca fait vide. Je verrais…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple Things Needed...

First off, NOT a bad game per se, BUT...

1) Need to make sure ALL Shrines give you the Attribute & Feat points...One is bugged.

2) You supposedly PATCHED the item caches that dropped gear through the map. Well I'm here to tell you, my friend and I found 6 that still do this. And we also found a couple that allow only one of us to retrieve the item. The other player gets no "Collect" icon, so drop just sits there spinning.

3) Really need to fix the AOE AI....alot of the time you cannot dodge far enough and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Disconnection Issues - September Patch

It has happened several times now where either myself or my whole party get disconnected after we have completed a level. We lost countless loot. It’s very frustrating. We have spent countless hours grinding for gear. I just lost 3 legendary, yesterday I lost 4 and last week I lost 9. I thought the latest patch would fix it but it happened again today. Very disappointing. This game could be great if it wasn’t for all the bugs. Anything you could do would be helpful. Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Camera work on Icewind’s Fury

Any good hack and slash, “action RPG” game would have the camera zoom out for a large enemy such as Icewind. I have to sit there and dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge her one-hit kill stomps and one-hit kill bites when the shoddy camera won’t even show me what she is doing for me to react. Add to this how RIDICULOUSLY FAST this gigantic dragon can spin around 180-degrees and stomp/chomp me and you have an experience that makes the player want to turn the game off forever. I expect a challenge in the final battle. I want to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Difficulty

I generally can only solo in this game and you've made it ridiculously hard to play on anything other than the lowest level. As you know that doesn't yield high enough loot to help me advance and take on more challenging levels.

I played the mission to fight the Chef on the 1250 level when my power was almost 2000 and died over a dozen times without getting him to 50%. I've watched strategies and did not rush in on any attempt. I'm playing Wulfgar and he had no chance except on the absolute lowest level. That is very disappointing.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mask of Kelvin Act III Level Design

This level is designed so poorly. If you miss the moving islands, not only do you lose health but you also have to stupidly wait for the island to get back to an attainable position. Really interrupts the flow.

In general, this game is not a platform game with precise jumping, so it needs to stop trying to be. I have pressed jump to avoid holes, spikes, and poison so many times, but the button fails to register.

Back to Mask of Kelvin Act III: How can you have a giant arena to fight the frost giant sub-boss and there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Button Mapping Needs Improvement

I play on Xbox One. Right Bumper (RB) and Right Trigger (RT) are terrible for combos. I don’t understand who thought that was a good idea. Luckily, you can remap them to the face buttons, X and Y respectively. Hooray! Except that now if I get frozen solid or stuck in a verbeeg trap, I have to “rapidly press” Right Bumper. That is not a “rapidly press” location the same way it is terrible for combos. We need something like “Rapidly press A” or “Rapidly press B” for escaping the frozen or trapped states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Icewind’s Hit Boxes Are Way Off

All of Icewind’s attacks hit the player without always hitting the player. She stomps off screen and I die. She snaps her jaws near my character and I die. I’m 10 feet away from her flying breath weapon when she destroys the ballista and I die. I’ve been trying to beat her repeatedly on a reasonable difficulty for my character and I have not once died to a goblin or had them really affect the outcome. It’s ALWAYS one bite, one stomp, or one ice stream, instant death. Ridiculous. There’s a big difference between challenging and strategic boss fights and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Armored Enemies (Goblins) are OP

Armored enemies, more the goblins than the dwarves, are too absorbent of punishment. I can do a dash-dash-light-then-up+fierce combo with my level 20 Drizzt on the hardest difficulty and kill goblins and goblin archers in one go, yet it takes me almost as long to beat an armored goblin/dwarf as it takes a verbeeg. Drizzt needs armor-penetrating or guard-breaking move like other characters have and/or the armored enemies need to have their armor softened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Icewind’s Attacks Need to Damage the Goblins

If Icewind is biting and stomping around the arena, these goblins need to be affected. I’m dodging all over the fighting line and get caught up on stupid goblins that are somehow unaffected by Icewind’s attacks. Preposterous. The verbeeg and other enemies impact surrounding allies with their attacks; shouldn’t a big dragon do the same?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Expand Weapon/Armor Skins

It would be nice if the choice of skins (not just different colors) were expanded upon. Personally I'm not a fan of most of the better sets visuals, and would like the opportunity to give them the appearance of other sets while still having the stats of the equipment my characters are wearing. Sometimes even preferring the visuals of the starting gear. Drizzt for example, Twinkle and Icingdeath are the worst swords stats-wise but two of the best looking swords and given how iconic they are I would love to be able to apply their skin to my Dragonsbane swords.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Verbeeg Ground Pound needs and AOE Range Indicator

We get an area indicator for goblin archer volleys and duergar sapper bombs and Akar Kessel's spells, but the verbeeg punches the ground and I die instantly despite being 15 feet away. Can we please have a visual indicator of the range this attack affects?

I also think it's ridiculous how heat-seeking and powerful the verbeeg's spear jab is. I dodge out of the way, but it follow me, clips me, and instantly kills me sometimes. If it's a direct hit, then I should be dead, but a glancing blow should do less damage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. combat problems

not sure i can count it as a bug, so im going with suggestion.... fix the combat. its clunky as heck. i try to dodge? 90% of the time it doesn't dodge at all, and another 8% of the time i dodge the wrong direction. i try to attack? 50% of the time i go NEXT to the enemy, not only opening me for attack, but losing out on so much damage i SHOULD be getting. and combat seems to be SEVERELY scewed to favor the enemy, to the point they can just knock me down and keep me on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Player's Gear

When entering a public match is it possible that you can add a feature to view people's Gear from the party management tab. So you can see what everyone is wearing, at least this way you can tell what rank to run on dungeon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gear Reforge and upgrade

Gear progression farming that same dungeon over and over to get the right piece of legendary with the right stats on it is such a painful process especially for newer players. The RNG layers are worst than anything i've came across. Like really? Resistance modifiers on a weapon? Are you serious? You gotta be an actual braindead to code that like seriously.

Now here's two suggestions that will increase the potential number of players, while it's still early and you still have a chance to sell this game.

1. Gear Reforge
      -> A gear upgrade system that allows players to completely…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In-game TEXT Chat

Simple Suggestion

steam PC

WE NEED AN IN-GAME TEXT CHAT. NOT EVERYONE HAS A HEADSET/MIC.
    We need to be able to communicate some other way other than voice chat. Especially when playing multiplayer with newer players. A simple in game text-chat like in monster hunter world would be so darn nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kicked

Brand new to the game and low level. I get paired with high levels and they either kick me right away or take me to a super high level area in which I die fast and frequently. Slowing the gameplay and annoying the high level players. I would suggested either better pairing of players OR adding a vote to kick or disallowing kicks all together. It seriously makes this game useless to be low level and always getting kicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Excess Gold and Materials Use

What about optional ways to use gold and materials instead of just upgrading gear? Either by adding additional upgrade tiers to equipment from 3 to 5, paying to re-roll gear for a chance at a legendary quality, or what about dungeon buffs? Pay “x” amount of gold/materials and you receive a buff(s) for the next scenario you do. I was thinking mainly for solo play in mind for the buff idea as the difficulty is pretty steep but with the latest update, offline and online could use something.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories