Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Feedback Bugs and Ideas

First of all - thank you for this wonderful game! Played 230h+ and I still love it!

Notes:
    1. I encountered following issues on PC Steam-Purchase.
    2. I was playing both - alone / with friends.
    3. I was playing all characters.

Bugs:

• Coldstone Guardian Setbonus 8/8: The buff "Immunity" does not disappear after using whirlwind until you use it again. This is a big gamebraker. I can't die except from Hagedorns Ultimate at 33% and those Duergar Magicans with necrotic magic - I guess they have an ability to remove buffs. Happens with Catti-Brie's Heal too sometimes - won't…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ridiculous Load Time to Replay Boss Fights

I’m fighting the bosses for Bangor’s Span, and it takes at least 3 minutes for me to respawn and try again. That’s crazy considering that it only has to render the boss arena and a handful of characters. After dying, I literally watch the Guenhwyvar loading progress go from full to empty and then back up. This is true of other boss fights beyond Bangor’s Span, including The Chef and Emperor Hamboog.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Feedback on Patch

I made an account here just to leave feedback, because this new patch is just unbelievably bad. I bought this game about a week ago, and I was really enjoying it despite the negative reviews it was getting. It felt like going on an adventure. Finding treasures, fighting monsters, discovering lore. But ever since the last patch went through, I've been getting increasingly frustrated. I am playing on difficulty 3 to get through the story, which I am very overleveled for, but suddenly mobs are one-shotting me?? That never happened before, and it's not adding anything fun to the game,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reloading after getting killed by Hagedorn the Beholder should be as fast as when being killed by other mission bosses.

When you get killed by Hagedorn the Beholder, it takes forever to reload the game, contrary to when you get killed by other mission bosses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "You Have Fallen" Screen Does Not Need a Countdown when Solo

It's bad enough that I get killed by one-shot moves with bad hitboxes or delayed animation, but it is really tedious as a solo player to watch the "You Have Fallen" countdown for 10 seconds when there is no one around to revive me anyway. There is also a glitch where the countdown finishes and restarts to 10 seconds, but respawns me before counting down a second time. This, combined with the rendering character/HUD issues that I have posted about elsewhere in this forum, has made diligently fighting the boss until I win a very painful, frustrating process.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tally Screen should be controlled with button presses

It can be tedious watching the Tally Screen sit there and disclose all of the information about the completed level when all you want to do is get back to Kelvin's Cairn and level up, equip gear, etc. I know what gear and crystals that I got: I was there. Instead of having it auto-run, a player can press A/X/Enter to speed up the rundown, and then press that button again to advance to the next screen. As slow as it seems to go sometimes, there are other times where I actually want to read the screen and it advances…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feedback

What ever patch you guys did for Loot is RIDICULOUSLY ******. done 10 straight raids with level 6 on Mask of Kelvin SOLO and all legionaries that dropped if any where rank 4 only??? I thought after patch oh couldn't be that bad...i can still get above 4k gear score. Im 3819 now over 90(since level 0) plus hours into the game and i have done over 300 adventures/raids and i cant get any of the gear i need on legendary but im supposed to do a level 6 at 4k gear score? FIX YOUR GAME. Have something that is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've had to quit playing until a the time I invest in the game is rewarded equitably.

I'm a huge D&D fan. I have all the 5e books. I use D&D Beyond. I DM for Adventurer's League. I go to conventions to DM for AL. I'm also a huge co-op PvE video game fan. It seems that I'd love this game from the get-go. I did. It is a great premise and I sincerely hope you guys can bring it back.

I play with friends on Xbox and PC and I have one of all four characters. The game in its current state doesn't give me a reason to return. Ther loot progression is not there, the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. cattie-brie's piercing shot does too much damage.

When this game started, Cattie-Brie's moveset was really limited and the combat was boring.

As I unlocked more and more moves, I had a lot of fun incorporating each new move into my attacks and combos. I think that the minimum stamina being 50% was too high, as it doesn't particularly punish spamming stamina eaters all that much, but I was still having fun.

Until I unlocked piercing shot.

Now 90% of my attacks are piercing shot. It does way too much single-target damage for the small setup that it has, not to mention when you actually line up a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. simply put you made the regular monsters stronger.. and didnt change the boss strength

please increase the armor and stamina to the charactors and nurf the regular monsters then buff the boss monsters.. also make the cultivists attack smooth. i hate being killed by some rando monster then i hate even more that i get one shoted by a cultivist that was never even on my screen, or when i get killed and then i see the attack happen after i die, giving my no chance to block or dodge or attack... when you attack a monster they should at the least be slightly stunned and shouldnt attack through your hits

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to revamp loot if the recent patch is the direction the game is headed

Greetings!

I've enjoyed my time spent in dark alliance thus far. I play solo and also with a group of friends at times. Loot grinding games are some of my favorite games. However, they are only good when the reward is worth the effort. Before the latest patch it was riding the line of whether the time spent was worth the potential rewards. After this latest patch I fear it has tipped the scale in the wrong direction.

I do enjoy the increased difficulty that this patch brought! I feel that the way the loot currently works is not a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Latest Update Killed the Game

Latest update has ruined the game. Buffing enemies and nerfing players has made the game unplayable. One shot deaths on max characters is not fun at all. Impossible to play cr5 or 6 as a solo player and we will never get AI companions. With player base dropping you won’t be able to find a group online either. I really enjoyed the game……please save it!!!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a Tab for General Information

At Kelvin's Cairn, make a menu tab accessible to read about various game mechanics such as:

Stats - e.g. explain how Elemental Penatration works.
    Conditions (Status Effects) - short descriptions
    Short Rest Loot Bonus
    Set Gear Bonuses: e.g. All three bonuses do/don't stack.
    Etc

This should be a simple list (like the Journal) that shows in a scrolling pane as needed.
    Requires minimum dev/testing time and easy to modify content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The AI damage is too high when there is still teleporting AI hits. (the hit to my character occurs before any visual movements)

You guys can’t make the guys hit that hard when you still have teleporting enemy hits. By teleporting hits, I mean the hit occurred from the enemy before a movement is even displayed on screen. I can’t tell you how many times now I’m like what was it that just 1 shot me? Don’t make the Dungeons have such a high Combat Power requirement. There isn’t enough content to make those like raids. Plus the dungeons are a part of the loot loop since there are areas that have increased gear rate drops. So now I get 1 shot from…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Friendly fire

Hello.

Play on PC as Bruenor while friends play Cattie and Drizzt.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but friendly attacks seem to bounce off or unable to be executed if you aim at or your attacks hit a party member.

We tested this in the camp. Whenever I was anywhere near Drizzt all his special moves would just stop without doing damage. When I moved off his screen he could do all his moves without problem. I could still pull off Bruenor's move without issue.

When I stood in the way of Cattie's arrows and attacks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug

I have noticed that the ping time takes forever. (The time it takes between when i give a command and the game executing a command) and the archer has a hard time finding critical hits, I can hit the same spot 5 times and 1 be critical and if there is 2 criticals one does 2500 damage and the other does 600?. also I am facing the floating mage you have to kill 5 times??? And he can chain 3 specials together? Like holes on the ground, teleport to you and hit you with a beam all in like 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I accidentally sold my level 5 Sorcere's Sentinel sword and i'm crushed. Please add a buyback system.

I accidentally pressed A instead of X and now I don't have a level 5 legendary sword. And I probably won't get another one. Please add a buyback system.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Faster camera speed and movement. General bugs and glitches. Better ai. And better long range attack.

Just faster camera speed and movement in general. Better ai in general. Bugs and glitches and sliding movement in general need to be fixed. And this is optional be would he cool to see the long range attack with all characters maybe if they were just different all together instead of just throwing the disc like slivers something bigger and more destructive or did a little more damage per attack and being able to fire them off faster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Solo play, leveling and looting are still painful.

• I have Combat Power 2073 and I'm still struggling with level 3 challenge which has as recommendation 1500 Combat Power. I'm quite experienced gamer, although not Soulslike gamer. Bosses one shot me, especially with staggering attacks.
    • I have tried and succeeded even in Challenge rating 4 and skipped short rests, but the loot is still absolutely rubbish. With luck, one Epic but usually a lot of common stuff and maybe one rare.
    • Leveling should be faster and more meaningful. My Drizzt is still at level 11 nearly as mortal as in beginning.
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories