Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Consumable chests need to give to all equipped consumables

Consumable chests need to give to all equipped consumables

Equipping more consumables then just healing is pointless considering you will NEVER get any healing due to the fact that when you open consumable chests, you get a RANDOM consumable from the consumables you have equipped. This really needs to be changed to giving to all equipped consumables for it to work with more than one consumable equipped, let alone four.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I feel like I am playing a game in early Beta stages

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I have been waiting for a game to come out about Drizzt Do'Urden for nearly 2 decades! That being said, the game is wildly glitchy and could have probably stood to wait a few months to reach perfection before being thrown on the shelves. I am playing the PS4 version.

One thing I have just encountered is enemy health bars randomly not wanting to show up. I know that there is an option for them not to show up at all, but I do not have that selected. I even went to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Redo the skill trees and create more distinct build options.

Moves should be broke up into different trees to allow for more build specifications.

Example, Cattie seems to be all over the place. She needs to be a melee, ranged, and support all at once per mission.

Breaking up the skills and feats that enable cattie to be more of an upclose fighter using more combos, a ranged bow user who uses more ranged bow skills, or a support using more crowd control or her healing abilities.

This I think would add more depth to the game and make better user of the gear sets and future sets.

Doing the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. please fix game with improvements of less lag and frame rate drops

the gameplay lags in combat and cutscenes which can get really bad when u in combat and some times the enimes like teleport 1 minute they were near the edge of something next minute they were near me i really like the game but please fix console stability and maybe make the camera feel more smooth when you move it this is my ps4 experience btw

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Not enough options for key rebinds

Playing on PC platform but have noticed that you do not allow for rebinding of the movement keys (WASD). There really should be the option to rebind the movement keys on keyboard so that any other buttons can be used. Specifically the arrow keys but there is no reason for them to not be rebindable when all the other buttons are.

Is this something that could be addressed in future patches?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to find a server or host

Server issues, my two roommates and myself are trying to play the campaign together. However can't connect to any one of the three of us.
    two of us are using the xbox app on our computers the other is on the xbox.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feedback on multiplayer

I think this game could be amazing. The core gameplay loop is a ton of fun. Unfortunately, its multiplayer is very quirky which knocks the game down several notches. You can play solo, but the progression is super slow when you do this and it is not as fast paced and chaotic as when you play with others and this is when the game is super fun. This is where the problem comes in..... You want to be playing multiplayer most of the time to get the best loot quickly, but here are the challenges I see with multiplayer:

1. It…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PS4 Gamestop Deluxe Edition

The code for Echoes of the Blood War is not working. Keeps saying it's not valid.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Very lengthly post-mission screen

1. I encountered this issue on PS5
    2. I was playing alone and with friends
    3. I was playing as any hero
    4. work around is to get a cup of tea

The post-mission summary screen is exciting the first few times, but soon becomes dull and repetitive. It takes too long to view the combat summary, the crystals summary, the loot summary, the coins summary, the EXP summary and the MVP screen. It would be great to streamline this / allow players to skip (or vote to skip) to get back to camp.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. After mission, I get warped to Main menu lobby rather than to camp, and it says disconnected. Can we get warped to Camp and main area instea

After mission, I get warped to Main menu lobby rather than to camp, and it says disconnected. Can we get warped to Camp and main area instead? Instead of saying Game disconnected, can we warp to the main camp with the Map etc. maybe continuing with the same party?

So after the mission, we resume with the same party at the Camp, instead of getting disconnected.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Deluxe Edition

The Deluxe Edition does not seem to provide any of the described items on the Steam page. If there is there a trigger for them to be added to the loot box, then an in game description or something would be nice. If the Deluxe Edition no longer provides anything, because it's out of pre-order status, then it should be updated or removed on the Steam store.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When hitting the enemy or goblin, enemy doesn't fall off the cliff until it dies. It should fall off the cliff if attacked near the cliff fr

When hitting the enemy or goblin, enemy doesn't fall off the cliff until it dies. It should fall off the cliff if attacked near the cliff from the 1st hit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Appearance System

Please add an appearance system. I hate looking like a mismatched clown, and I love Bruenor's starting set. Would be nice to be able to mix and match armors how I want to get the look for me. This will be especially nice when teams are able to have duplicates and we won't see identical characters in identical sets anymore.

We NEED an appearance/transmog system

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Disable auto kick feature

Please add a disable auto-kick for being idle. I play with friends and 3 minutes to grab a drink and bathroom and then im out of the game

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zero Support in a Buggy Game

Your game has potential and can be really fun to play. However, as many have pointed out, it's buggy AF. Worse, your support is trash. It's so trash that you've even turned off player reviews on Steam (who the **** does that?!) I feel bad for you. You have a lot of great things about this game but I have to play each mission like 3 times in order to progress because I'm always getting disconnected at the end while playing co-op (my friend doesn't lose progress, only me, and we have practically the same specs and settings). SO many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maybe you should RESPOND to these post/feedbacks....

You really need to respond and let people know that you're trying to fix the game. As is, I'm about ready to give up. Tired of:

Drops falling through map
    Legendary drops are like 1 in 200 runs
    Constant 1 Hit KO's
    Laggy Servers
    Skills not working properly/delayed meaning AGAIN 1 Hit KO's
    Opening a "potion" box and constantly getting pots I don't need instead of what I'm actually needing

List goes on.....

Oh, and FYI, your "patch" notes are just lip service. Most on that list HAVE NOT been addressed and are still in game ALIVE & WELL causing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Camera work on Icewind’s Fury

Any good hack and slash, “action RPG” game would have the camera zoom out for a large enemy such as Icewind. I have to sit there and dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge her one-hit kill stomps and one-hit kill bites when the shoddy camera won’t even show me what she is doing for me to react. Add to this how RIDICULOUSLY FAST this gigantic dragon can spin around 180-degrees and stomp/chomp me and you have an experience that makes the player want to turn the game off forever. I expect a challenge in the final battle. I want to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Icewind’s Hit Boxes Are Way Off

All of Icewind’s attacks hit the player without always hitting the player. She stomps off screen and I die. She snaps her jaws near my character and I die. I’m 10 feet away from her flying breath weapon when she destroys the ballista and I die. I’ve been trying to beat her repeatedly on a reasonable difficulty for my character and I have not once died to a goblin or had them really affect the outcome. It’s ALWAYS one bite, one stomp, or one ice stream, instant death. Ridiculous. There’s a big difference between challenging and strategic boss fights and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Icewind’s Attacks Need to Damage the Goblins

If Icewind is biting and stomping around the arena, these goblins need to be affected. I’m dodging all over the fighting line and get caught up on stupid goblins that are somehow unaffected by Icewind’s attacks. Preposterous. The verbeeg and other enemies impact surrounding allies with their attacks; shouldn’t a big dragon do the same?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Expand Weapon/Armor Skins

It would be nice if the choice of skins (not just different colors) were expanded upon. Personally I'm not a fan of most of the better sets visuals, and would like the opportunity to give them the appearance of other sets while still having the stats of the equipment my characters are wearing. Sometimes even preferring the visuals of the starting gear. Drizzt for example, Twinkle and Icingdeath are the worst swords stats-wise but two of the best looking swords and given how iconic they are I would love to be able to apply their skin to my Dragonsbane swords.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories