Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. 不正カードをデッキから取り除けない

"スタンダードとアルケミーのような再調整カードによる違いとか、フォーマットで禁止されているカードをデッキから取り除けない。

フォーマットを変えて、一度使用可能なフォーマットにすると可能ではあるのだが、カード種類が多いフォーマットでは見つけ難く作業が大変になる。"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Echoes of the bood war, never ???

I give you 0/20 for your client service, and communication, Tuque Games and Wizards. Why ?

1) In mars 2021 a official article says there are 3 DLC to comes in 2021, 2 free and one payable, echoes of the blood war. I only preorded Dark Alliance special edition because the last character, a sorcerer or mage. For me, a game without a magic character, isn't a Donjons and Dragons game ! But you don't respect your sale terms. We're in 2022 ! It's unacceptable pay a DLC and don't get it at time !

2) You don't communicate at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. new interface

It would be really helpful if every time I wanted to change formats or decks, if it didn't automatically default me back to non-ranked best of 1. the concept of it seems decent, however I've oopsie doopsied quite a few games that I thought were ranked but turned out to not be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Infinite moves

There are many combination of cards that provide an infinite amount of moves that take away from the game when a user chooses to utilize them in such a way. i.e. card - untaps when gains life. Paired with an enchantment - tap to create 1/1 creature . If they have 'when creature you own comes into the game you gain life' with the two above they have infinite tap/ create. It just makes everyone quit. This should not be allowed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Just bought the game only to find out that I cannot play it on my French keyboard

While in the options I realized that it is impossible to change the movement binds. Although it is not strictly impossible to play with the QWERTY keyboard binds for movement, it makes it VERY difficult, and honestly not fun to twist my hand in order to play.
    I was exited about this game and the first 10 minutes were ruined by something that should be implemented right from the start. Please implement a movement key change in the options, so that people from other countries with a different keyboard layout can actually play the game.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Authentifizierung schlägt fehl

Das Einloggen ins Spiel funktioniert nicht mehr. Bitte um Hilfe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. crossplay

Do you have a date for the crossplay between Xbox and Steam ? I bought the game at the first day only to play with my brother. One of your biggest marketing idea was to tell us we will be able to play between the different platforms, and particulary between PC and Xbox. But my brother is using Steam and me Xbox Series X. We can't play together and we are just waiting an update to be able to play together. I know there was already a lot of people asking the same thing so please just make it possible.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So you've given up already??

Really, crickets coming from the devs/programmers concerning OVER 700 complaints about your game....

Not one bug fixed properly...

And "WE" still have a DLC code that IS NOT ACTIVE yet.....

Plan on addressing any of this anytime soon, or have you just given up now that you got some $$ and say "*****" the gamers???!!!

I'd go farther into this, but I THINK you got the idea.

If you don't, I'd suggest looking for a NEW LINE OF WORK/JOB!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RNG/Drop Rate On Tier 6

So, again, after making 50 gear runs on Tier 6 on the second act boss, totaling :

50 runs x 9 drops = 450 items, not counting the random drops you get from mobs on way...

I got a whopping 12 Legendaries of which EXACTLY ZERO of them were Level 5, and exactly ZERO of them were Grim Reaper......

WTF man!!!!???

Can't gear up Cattie-brie if we can't get "targeted" drops nor the fact that they system WON'T give us Lv5 gear!!!

Fix this jeesh!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Feedbkack / Suggestion 06/10/2021

Bonjour j'aurais un Feedback et une suggestion à vous proposer

1- Feedback
    je trouve dommage que lorsque le chef d'équipe meurt que tout le monde soit fasse téléporter au premiers point de passage ou de départ.

2- Suggestion
    - Serait il possible d'avoir un coffre pour entreposer du loot une sorte de réserve
    - Serait il possible de bloquer du loot pour ne pas le supprimer dans notre inventaire par erreur
    - Prêt de la carte de lanement de mission il y a une sorte de orge, dommage de ne pas mettre un PNJ ici ca fait vide. Je verrais…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multiple Things Needed...

First off, NOT a bad game per se, BUT...

1) Need to make sure ALL Shrines give you the Attribute & Feat points...One is bugged.

2) You supposedly PATCHED the item caches that dropped gear through the map. Well I'm here to tell you, my friend and I found 6 that still do this. And we also found a couple that allow only one of us to retrieve the item. The other player gets no "Collect" icon, so drop just sits there spinning.

3) Really need to fix the AOE AI....alot of the time you cannot dodge far enough and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Difficulty

I generally can only solo in this game and you've made it ridiculously hard to play on anything other than the lowest level. As you know that doesn't yield high enough loot to help me advance and take on more challenging levels.

I played the mission to fight the Chef on the 1250 level when my power was almost 2000 and died over a dozen times without getting him to 50%. I've watched strategies and did not rush in on any attempt. I'm playing Wulfgar and he had no chance except on the absolute lowest level. That is very disappointing.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mask of Kelvin Act III Level Design

This level is designed so poorly. If you miss the moving islands, not only do you lose health but you also have to stupidly wait for the island to get back to an attainable position. Really interrupts the flow.

In general, this game is not a platform game with precise jumping, so it needs to stop trying to be. I have pressed jump to avoid holes, spikes, and poison so many times, but the button fails to register.

Back to Mask of Kelvin Act III: How can you have a giant arena to fight the frost giant sub-boss and there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Button Mapping Needs Improvement

I play on Xbox One. Right Bumper (RB) and Right Trigger (RT) are terrible for combos. I don’t understand who thought that was a good idea. Luckily, you can remap them to the face buttons, X and Y respectively. Hooray! Except that now if I get frozen solid or stuck in a verbeeg trap, I have to “rapidly press” Right Bumper. That is not a “rapidly press” location the same way it is terrible for combos. We need something like “Rapidly press A” or “Rapidly press B” for escaping the frozen or trapped states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Armored Enemies (Goblins) are OP

Armored enemies, more the goblins than the dwarves, are too absorbent of punishment. I can do a dash-dash-light-then-up+fierce combo with my level 20 Drizzt on the hardest difficulty and kill goblins and goblin archers in one go, yet it takes me almost as long to beat an armored goblin/dwarf as it takes a verbeeg. Drizzt needs armor-penetrating or guard-breaking move like other characters have and/or the armored enemies need to have their armor softened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Verbeeg Ground Pound needs and AOE Range Indicator

We get an area indicator for goblin archer volleys and duergar sapper bombs and Akar Kessel's spells, but the verbeeg punches the ground and I die instantly despite being 15 feet away. Can we please have a visual indicator of the range this attack affects?

I also think it's ridiculous how heat-seeking and powerful the verbeeg's spear jab is. I dodge out of the way, but it follow me, clips me, and instantly kills me sometimes. If it's a direct hit, then I should be dead, but a glancing blow should do less damage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Player's Gear

When entering a public match is it possible that you can add a feature to view people's Gear from the party management tab. So you can see what everyone is wearing, at least this way you can tell what rank to run on dungeon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Gear Reforge and upgrade

Gear progression farming that same dungeon over and over to get the right piece of legendary with the right stats on it is such a painful process especially for newer players. The RNG layers are worst than anything i've came across. Like really? Resistance modifiers on a weapon? Are you serious? You gotta be an actual braindead to code that like seriously.

Now here's two suggestions that will increase the potential number of players, while it's still early and you still have a chance to sell this game.

1. Gear Reforge
      -> A gear upgrade system that allows players to completely…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In-game TEXT Chat

Simple Suggestion

steam PC

WE NEED AN IN-GAME TEXT CHAT. NOT EVERYONE HAS A HEADSET/MIC.
    We need to be able to communicate some other way other than voice chat. Especially when playing multiplayer with newer players. A simple in game text-chat like in monster hunter world would be so darn nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feedback on Patch

I made an account here just to leave feedback, because this new patch is just unbelievably bad. I bought this game about a week ago, and I was really enjoying it despite the negative reviews it was getting. It felt like going on an adventure. Finding treasures, fighting monsters, discovering lore. But ever since the last patch went through, I've been getting increasingly frustrated. I am playing on difficulty 3 to get through the story, which I am very overleveled for, but suddenly mobs are one-shotting me?? That never happened before, and it's not adding anything fun to the game,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories