Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Cattie-Brie special move

the "move" that allows Cattie-Brie to fire multiple arrows in one spot should have a guidance circle or something to show where you're firing at.. Right now, whether I'm toggled to a mob or not, the special attack (where you hold a key, for me I bound it to 5) goes off to a random area.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Slow Responsive Combat due to hidden "Global Cooldown"

I believe I have found the pain point in "slow" and poor response combat. You seem to have a kind of hidden "global cooldown" between MANY actions, if not all. Even the "lock on" toggle and switch seem to be subject to it.

I noticed it the most with doing a charge heavy range attack on "Cattie-Brie." If I learn the "beats" of this GCD it and other actions go off without a hitch but if I try to do it rapidly the game won't register my attempt and I will have to release a regular heavy attack or nothing…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Disconnection Issues - September Patch

It has happened several times now where either myself or my whole party get disconnected after we have completed a level. We lost countless loot. It’s very frustrating. We have spent countless hours grinding for gear. I just lost 3 legendary, yesterday I lost 4 and last week I lost 9. I thought the latest patch would fix it but it happened again today. Very disappointing. This game could be great if it wasn’t for all the bugs. Anything you could do would be helpful. Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've had to quit playing until a the time I invest in the game is rewarded equitably.

I'm a huge D&D fan. I have all the 5e books. I use D&D Beyond. I DM for Adventurer's League. I go to conventions to DM for AL. I'm also a huge co-op PvE video game fan. It seems that I'd love this game from the get-go. I did. It is a great premise and I sincerely hope you guys can bring it back.

I play with friends on Xbox and PC and I have one of all four characters. The game in its current state doesn't give me a reason to return. Ther loot progression is not there, the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. simply put you made the regular monsters stronger.. and didnt change the boss strength

please increase the armor and stamina to the charactors and nurf the regular monsters then buff the boss monsters.. also make the cultivists attack smooth. i hate being killed by some rando monster then i hate even more that i get one shoted by a cultivist that was never even on my screen, or when i get killed and then i see the attack happen after i die, giving my no chance to block or dodge or attack... when you attack a monster they should at the least be slightly stunned and shouldnt attack through your hits

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I accidentally sold my level 5 Sorcere's Sentinel sword and i'm crushed. Please add a buyback system.

I accidentally pressed A instead of X and now I don't have a level 5 legendary sword. And I probably won't get another one. Please add a buyback system.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Block needs to Animation Cancel other attacks.

In a game where 1 shot can instakill you - animation cancelling is vital.
    Being able to suddenly stop a combo midstream to pull up block would make classes like Drizzt viable in single-player - who requires a ton of moves per second just to stay alive.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Attack in the Direction of Left Stick not Camera

Hate that an enemy gets hit to the side and my character keeps going in the direction of the camera. Have the left stick (movement) control the direction you are attacking. Especially with the slow camera movement

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There needs to be more rewarding gear progression / base camp ideas

There needs to be more rewarding gear progression / base camp ideas
    After you hit 3500 score and above getting meaningful upgrades becomes a real slog. Most of the dropped gear is trash, getting a good rank 5 epic or legendary for the set you want can take hours and hours of grinding, and potentially leave you completely without reward. More gold and crystals become meaningless because there is nothing to spend it on.

Now you could improve the drop rate of rank 5 gear, but I myself would prefer to populate the soulless and empty base camp instead:

The…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ideas to improve the flow of the story

I have greatly enjoyed the game despite the bugs and I hope those will improve as they get identified. I do have a few suggestions that you might consider:

1. Add the option to include at least one AI companion when playing solo. This will provide context to the dialogue and make missions more organic, in my opinion and increase replay value and variability. Adjust the difficulty accordingly. This will also improve the gameplay mechanics by adding combos and team attacks while playing offline. The game is more fun when playing with the companions but I get thrown into missions that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 More Bugs & Improving the Game

As multiple entries have covered most of the bugs, I'm not going to mention them - you know what you need to do - but there are a couple I noticed that weren't talked about too much.

One bug I want to mention is the Loot/Item Collect Bug which screwed up a great run for us. We had excellent drops and lost everything because a quest item was unable to be retrieved. This is a fix that should be PRIORITIZED. It wouldn't be as big of a deal if we could've kept everything we'd earned up until that point.

POTION…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Excess Gold and Materials Use

What about optional ways to use gold and materials instead of just upgrading gear? Either by adding additional upgrade tiers to equipment from 3 to 5, paying to re-roll gear for a chance at a legendary quality, or what about dungeon buffs? Pay “x” amount of gold/materials and you receive a buff(s) for the next scenario you do. I was thinking mainly for solo play in mind for the buff idea as the difficulty is pretty steep but with the latest update, offline and online could use something.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "You Have Fallen" Screen Does Not Need a Countdown when Solo

It's bad enough that I get killed by one-shot moves with bad hitboxes or delayed animation, but it is really tedious as a solo player to watch the "You Have Fallen" countdown for 10 seconds when there is no one around to revive me anyway. There is also a glitch where the countdown finishes and restarts to 10 seconds, but respawns me before counting down a second time. This, combined with the rendering character/HUD issues that I have posted about elsewhere in this forum, has made diligently fighting the boss until I win a very painful, frustrating process.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tally Screen should be controlled with button presses

It can be tedious watching the Tally Screen sit there and disclose all of the information about the completed level when all you want to do is get back to Kelvin's Cairn and level up, equip gear, etc. I know what gear and crystals that I got: I was there. Instead of having it auto-run, a player can press A/X/Enter to speed up the rundown, and then press that button again to advance to the next screen. As slow as it seems to go sometimes, there are other times where I actually want to read the screen and it advances…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Feedback

What ever patch you guys did for Loot is RIDICULOUSLY ******. done 10 straight raids with level 6 on Mask of Kelvin SOLO and all legionaries that dropped if any where rank 4 only??? I thought after patch oh couldn't be that bad...i can still get above 4k gear score. Im 3819 now over 90(since level 0) plus hours into the game and i have done over 300 adventures/raids and i cant get any of the gear i need on legendary but im supposed to do a level 6 at 4k gear score? FIX YOUR GAME. Have something that is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug

I have noticed that the ping time takes forever. (The time it takes between when i give a command and the game executing a command) and the archer has a hard time finding critical hits, I can hit the same spot 5 times and 1 be critical and if there is 2 criticals one does 2500 damage and the other does 600?. also I am facing the floating mage you have to kill 5 times??? And he can chain 3 specials together? Like holes on the ground, teleport to you and hit you with a beam all in like 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Block needs to Animation Cancel other attacks.

In a game where 1 shot can instakill you - animation cancelling is vital.
    Being able to suddenly stop a combo midstream to pull up block would make classes like Drizzt viable in single-player - who requires a ton of moves per second just to stay alive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quality of Life

I absolutely love this game and I don’t find any of these concerns are game breaking. Just a few ideas for quality of life

-Prioritizing potion drops for potions that have already been used. Nothing is worse then being out of healing potions, opening a chest and being given 2 stamina and 1 heroism potion you didn’t need
    -Lets us sell items in mass rather than one at a time
    -There are a LOT of things that require gold and a lot of times you end up having to do without something crucial because there are too many things to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Attribute respec + option to disable move + unique moves input + weapon reroll/upgrade + backstab

Hi Dark Alliance team,
    I really enjoy the game and hope it can do better.

1. Attribute respec
    2. Option to disable learned moves, mis-performing moves are annoying
    3. Or unique inputs for moves
    4. Weapon's rank upgrade and weapon's attribute reroll
    5. Easier to perform back stab on enemy
    6. Invincible when on floor

Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)