Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. combat problems

not sure i can count it as a bug, so im going with suggestion.... fix the combat. its clunky as heck. i try to dodge? 90% of the time it doesn't dodge at all, and another 8% of the time i dodge the wrong direction. i try to attack? 50% of the time i go NEXT to the enemy, not only opening me for attack, but losing out on so much damage i SHOULD be getting. and combat seems to be SEVERELY scewed to favor the enemy, to the point they can just knock me down and keep me on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Kicked

Brand new to the game and low level. I get paired with high levels and they either kick me right away or take me to a super high level area in which I die fast and frequently. Slowing the gameplay and annoying the high level players. I would suggested either better pairing of players OR adding a vote to kick or disallowing kicks all together. It seriously makes this game useless to be low level and always getting kicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ridiculous Load Time to Replay Boss Fights

I’m fighting the bosses for Bangor’s Span, and it takes at least 3 minutes for me to respawn and try again. That’s crazy considering that it only has to render the boss arena and a handful of characters. After dying, I literally watch the Guenhwyvar loading progress go from full to empty and then back up. This is true of other boss fights beyond Bangor’s Span, including The Chef and Emperor Hamboog.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a Tab for General Information

At Kelvin's Cairn, make a menu tab accessible to read about various game mechanics such as:

Stats - e.g. explain how Elemental Penatration works.
    Conditions (Status Effects) - short descriptions
    Short Rest Loot Bonus
    Set Gear Bonuses: e.g. All three bonuses do/don't stack.
    Etc

This should be a simple list (like the Journal) that shows in a scrolling pane as needed.
    Requires minimum dev/testing time and easy to modify content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Faster camera speed and movement. General bugs and glitches. Better ai. And better long range attack.

Just faster camera speed and movement in general. Better ai in general. Bugs and glitches and sliding movement in general need to be fixed. And this is optional be would he cool to see the long range attack with all characters maybe if they were just different all together instead of just throwing the disc like slivers something bigger and more destructive or did a little more damage per attack and being able to fire them off faster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Host can stop portal countdown or enter map

I would like the option to stop the countdown to mission start, as the host. I have encountered an issue where players with very low levels (<10) will join my party and run straight for the portal without waiting for a full team. Once the timer has started I cannot switch the mission or challenge rating. I have found that these low level players bail after the first wipe.

While I am happy to help players level up, I would choose a more appropriate challenge level based on the party.

It is also my experience that players will not join…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. List of Bugs, Suggestions and Quality of Life Improvements

1. I encountered this issue on XBOX SERIES X
    2. I was playing ALONE AND OFFLINE
    3. I was playing as DRIZZT

Hello devs, I've compiled a list of the issues I've encountered while playing in the past few weeks. I will try to describe the problem in an organized way and a suggested solution to it for your consideration. At the end of this list, I've also noted some feedback and suggestions that I think will improve the game going forward.

BUGS AND PROBLEMS

• ISSUE: Balancing in general, especially for solo play.
    • SOLUTION: Even after the 12th July patch, enemies still do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Combat control, overloaded inputs

I really like how the game combines player skill (learning different combos & special attacks) with character progression (unlocking new skills and abilities to use). However it feels a bit clunky to use after you start unlocking a lot of new attacks, often due to controls being overloaded.

On Drizzt, for example, at the start of the game there are 3 move sets for light attack:
    - hold forward (w) + light + light + light + light
    - neutral stance + light + light + light + light
    - hold backward (s) + light +…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. <Mapping feature

Simple...Mapping for the party -where you have been, your party, your enemies

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Feedback

Indie companies with 3 employees manage to put out better games, better/faster patches, and still manage to communicate with the community beyond the most vaguely garbage patch notes I've ever read. The devs behind this game should be extremely embarrassed with themselves. Wotc really dropped the ball by giving this title to a studio that clearly were in way over their heads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To help improve the game!!! Please upvote so it can be seen by developers??!?

Hi,posting feedback to help improve the game if you like what you see please upvote this so the developers at Wizard can see this as well!!

1- Appearance, Options are Extremely limited and need to be handle fast, I love the look of the Necro set but I see no need for it set bonus! So add a function where we can dismantle or send the gear we like to a npc who then can allow us to have this option in are appearances, cause like to play while looking great! This would help your player base feel like there

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Font size and HUD size issues

The font is incredibly small and hard to read, especially in the menu, the objectives on the HUD, and the lore objects/bios in the notebook. Please add some sort of option to adjust this so I can play without straining my eyes or sitting right next to the TV.

Also, the upper-right corner of the HUD where my objectives are hangs off the screen and gets cut off. It's not normally an issue, unless there are optional objectives and I can't see how many Dwarven Mugs I have to gather or how many weapons racks/supply carts I have to destroy.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suggestion - Combat Feedback

I apologize for the length of this, but I have found this issue needlessly frustrating and I knew this was going to be too long for the general feedback page. As this is something that generally belongs there, if this is ignored I will not take offense. I just want to get this out there; though a reply would be appreciated.

In this game, there are some major issues with user input (at least with controllers, I am not using mouse and keyboard, though I would bet the issues I'll lay out are the same). As far as I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bugs/feedback/suggestions

Let me start off by saying (I am no professional btw) I do enjoy the game, and I like the overall frame or structure and intention of the game. I would just like to include things I think need work and what I'd personally would like to see. #1 the delay between hitting the select and start/pause button is very noticable and unlikable. There is delay when trying to access the menus from both the select button and start button. It is tolerable but I believe it'd be rather likeable for a responsive and non-delaying reaction between these inputs. #2…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suggestion - Adjust Dodge Timings

Hello. First off I just want to say that I am a big fan of D&D, specifically the Legend of Drizzt timeline.

I purchased the deluxe edition of Dark Alliance. I knew coming into the game that it definitely wouldn't be like the older models of Dark Alliance. I purchased the game for PS4. I have encountered a considerable amount of lag and freezing. The pause button take anywhere between 2-3 seconds to register offline. And for combat, though I love the direction you all have taken. The dodging is a little frustrating. I would expect to be able to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More cutscenes of the heroes in action

Pre and post mission cutscenes of the actual heroes in action should improve the flow of the story considerably. As opposed to simple narrations, and villain only cutscenes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. knockdown recovery

Playing as Cattie-Bri mostly. When I'm knocked down, the time for me to stand back up/recover takes a seemingly long time. Such that, a single enemy can get multiple hits on. It's a practical wipe once she's on the ground since there is no invulnerability once on the ground. Enemies even have time to walk up to her and strike. A particular cult enemy, the standard melee ones have a long-*** jump attack that'll knock her down. Is there a skill or button timing to get back up faster? Cause I'm about done with this game because of how ******…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suggestion - Add Oceania Servers

Are multiplayer servers cloud based amazon servers? Or are they p2p hosted by the player. I'm very certain they're the former and if so could WE PLEASE GET SYDNEY BASED CLOUD SERVERS up and running. GAME IS AWFUL trying to play on 230ms on some south east asian server I imagine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Equipment score feels meaningless.

Even 500+ equipment score over the recommended for the higher levels still leaves enemies as absolute damage sponges but any one of them can 1-hit you.

I can understand the difficulty scaling up in the higher tier modes but it feels like there's a massive disconnect between equipment score and capability. I've swapped some gear around to have a near identical equipment score and suddenly been MUCH better off.

I guess what I'm saying is that, creating builds with equipment in this game is fun, but the representation of the build's power/effectivness could do with some work.

Otherwise, having a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here