Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

1. I have a core i7, 16 gig ram, intel iRisxe graphics card. I was in quest mode, doing the mission at Companions of Icewind Dale, Act III

The game rebooted and i lost all of my loot and items collected. Now it wants me to start from the beginning again.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Crash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. lost all me level

i was playing online and doing dungunsi was level 6 and after i complet one i was down to 1 and gaing exp as if am level 1 and after every dungun i am still gaining exp as if am level 1 i cant buy moves am just stuck am playing on pc from xbox pass

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NO XP ON MISSION COMPLETION

1. I encountered this issue on [PC]
    2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS]
    3. I was playing as [Drizzt]
    4. Did not receive any xp after finishing a mission with 3 other friends. 1 other friend at the time did not get any xp either. We were lvls 8 and 1, they were 20, we should have recieved 2k xp but did not get any. We all were able to receive our loot, but no xp rewards or attribute or feats.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Loot drops

Epic and Legendary loot drops should be increased on higher difficulty missions. My buds and I are constantly getting common, uncommon & rare gear when doing the harder missions. Legendary drop rates seem bugged for sure. Another issue I'm seeing now is you can't unequip potions anymore. An idea to fix the drop rate for potions would be nice too. Have the game drop the potions you need/missing stock of instead of just a random one from chests.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When reviving allies it seems that the button isnt reacting unless you stand in the perfect spot.

Sometimes you stand by your downed friend but the prompt isn't showing so you can't revive unless you are in the perfect spot.

You could adopt the revive system from "For Honor". There you just need to be within the right area of a friend and you can press the revive button even if the prompt is showing.

So on xbox, I would press X to revive. In for honor you could start rhe revive as long as your character is within reach but while the running animation haven't finished yet.

It would help alot to earn to extra micro…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rejoin as a level 1 character after multiplayer game

Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on Xbox Series X
    2. I was playing WITH FRIENDS
    3. I was playing as Catti Brie
    4. Quit back to character selection and select the appropropriate Catti Brie instance. 2 instances were now displayed, Level 10 created by me, Level 1 created by the bug. The Level 10 character had all progress, gold and items associated with the mission completed immediately prior. After switching characters and rejoining the host, the issue was resolved.

Steps:
    Completed a multiplayer mission. Returned to town.

Result:
    On loading into town, I was a default level 1 Catti…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Zero Support in a Buggy Game

Your game has potential and can be really fun to play. However, as many have pointed out, it's buggy AF. Worse, your support is trash. It's so trash that you've even turned off player reviews on Steam (who the **** does that?!) I feel bad for you. You have a lot of great things about this game but I have to play each mission like 3 times in order to progress because I'm always getting disconnected at the end while playing co-op (my friend doesn't lose progress, only me, and we have practically the same specs and settings). SO many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Beat he Boss - stuck in room

In 'Defeat Kronus Seven Scars' we were a 2 man co-op team Cattie-Brie & Wulfgar level 3 difficulty

we were playing online on pc (STEAM friends)

we beat Kronus Seven Scars boss but nothing happened

we were stuck in boss level unable to leave do anything.

we returned to camp with no achievements cash or rewards

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Singleplayer compainions

It would be nice if single player could be played eith other ai companions. The game is kinda broken and I would love to play it in single player and have the companions commentary. I love the books and i like what they have to say about the world.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Loot item fell through ground

Playing on PS5 as the drizzt solo.. on act 1 of the ice dragon quest I opened up a loot chest at the first door area to enter the dungeon and the item dropped into the ground and cannot grab the item.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to pick up loot, Act 3, stage 2

Act 3, stage 2.

There are two chests that drop loot, but unable to pick up. This happens consistently each play through on Xbox.

One chest is the one near the frozen section, with 2 levers needing to be pulled to access it.

The other is up on a raised section needing to cross a skinny bridge/walkway near the center of the map (close to a sewer drain pipe).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Excess Gold and Materials Use

What about optional ways to use gold and materials instead of just upgrading gear? Either by adding additional upgrade tiers to equipment from 3 to 5, paying to re-roll gear for a chance at a legendary quality, or what about dungeon buffs? Pay “x” amount of gold/materials and you receive a buff(s) for the next scenario you do. I was thinking mainly for solo play in mind for the buff idea as the difficulty is pretty steep but with the latest update, offline and online could use something.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Crash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 More Bugs & Improving the Game

As multiple entries have covered most of the bugs, I'm not going to mention them - you know what you need to do - but there are a couple I noticed that weren't talked about too much.

One bug I want to mention is the Loot/Item Collect Bug which screwed up a great run for us. We had excellent drops and lost everything because a quest item was unable to be retrieved. This is a fix that should be PRIORITIZED. It wouldn't be as big of a deal if we could've kept everything we'd earned up until that point.

POTION…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Maybe you should RESPOND to these post/feedbacks....

You really need to respond and let people know that you're trying to fix the game. As is, I'm about ready to give up. Tired of:

Drops falling through map
    Legendary drops are like 1 in 200 runs
    Constant 1 Hit KO's
    Laggy Servers
    Skills not working properly/delayed meaning AGAIN 1 Hit KO's
    Opening a "potion" box and constantly getting pots I don't need instead of what I'm actually needing

List goes on.....

Oh, and FYI, your "patch" notes are just lip service. Most on that list HAVE NOT been addressed and are still in game ALIVE & WELL causing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Loot drops after V 1.19.531 patch

Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on Playstation 5
    2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS]
    3. I was playing as [Bruenor]
    4. [See below for more details.]

Steps: After this most recent patch, me(PS5) and my co-op partner(PS4) are frequently unable to pick up loot dropped from large chests. The items are clearly seen in front of the chest, but no prompt to pickup the item. Before this patch, the loot would just fall through the level and would go unseen.

Result: I've missed out on multiple legendaries and epic drops due to this.

Expected Result: If we can open…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Character deleted after PC shut down in loading screen

I was on the way back to the main base from a dungeon run when my PC shut down during the loading screen.

Now I cannot load my savegame/character anymore, the only option I got is to create a new character.

Reinstalling the game didn't work. I downloaded my savegame from the steam cloud and inserted it in the savegame folder of the game, but that did not work either.

19 hours of gameplay lost, nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Veerberg Act I

The fight prior to the boss fight - barrel was not collectable. Nothing we did (party wipe, host running away, party running away, host DCing) would allow the barrel to be collected, meaning everybody lost their loot (in this case, including 3 legendaries), as you cannot progress the game without that barrel being collected. Suggest auto-looting instead, as it was really disheartening to encounter. Happened on Legendary (6). Xbox Current Gen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make the game playable already

In the current state the game is in, you should be patching 10+ bugs a day.
    Just look at this.

• Almost full health and I am dead? [I wanted to add a picture, but your amazing system can't handle it.]
    • The game cannot differenciate left from right or front or back.
    • Hitboxes are all over the place.
    • Goblins changing attack direction mid ******* air.
    • Mid attack the character just switches directions to attack another enemy.
    • Command Input Queue is the dumbest thing you could have chosen for a combat system.
    • I press light attack (left click) twice and the game…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base