Skip to content

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Before You Create a New Report

Before creating a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a device name or specific feature.

Example: webcam not found (Note: Partial words may not bring up results, we recommend to try webcam instead of cam or web cam)

If your issue has been reported already, click the VOTE button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For New Reports

If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.

Example: Logitech Camera doesn’t work

Choose the Category that describes your problem.

Use the Describe your idea field to detail what happened, and provide the following information to allow us to investigate the issue:
  1. Summarize the problem
  2. List the steps you took that led to the problem
  3. What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
  4. What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
Example:
Logitech C922 can’t be selected as a camera
Category: Camera Bug
  1. Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
  2. Select the gear icon to configure inputs
  3. Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
  4. Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information to Provide

You can provide additional information that can also help us perform an investigation quickly. Great information to include:
  1. The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
  2. The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
  3. Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
  4. A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
  5. The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
  • Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
  • Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
  • Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
  • Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test

49 results found

1. MISSING PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE AS COMMANDER OPTION

Since rule 0 is core to EDH, can we make it so any creature card can be a commander?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Game creation timer and played games.

I would really love, if SpellTable got the function to be able to see what time a game was created, and if a game is ongoing. Lots of times, I find myself to join a game with 2/4 players, to find that the game has already been played, and is down to the final 2.
    Being able to see, when a game was created, and a way to sort new games needing players from old games about to be finished would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ready button

Can we a ready button just to show and prompt people if they are ready?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Language Support for Card Recognition

Sometimes a deck contains foreign language cards that are not recognized, and the search function only return English cards.

Would be great if the search function can take any language as input, even if it's only returning the english version picture.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In-Game Chat

To be able to chat with your playgroup would help alot. Being able to enter cardnames that can not be found (bad camera) or to share decklists, discord information, rulings etc... was requested alot during my time on spelltable.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Highlight a card for all players

I would like to see a feature where I, as a player, can select one specific card and highlight the scan version in every player's screen. It can be manually highlighted, for example in a resolution phase, or automatically highlighted for every card added to the battefield.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a Friends List

It would be nice to have a feature that if you enjoy playing with someone through SpellTable, instead of trying to get their contact info or discord profile, there could be a friends list or something to that effect that would be built within SpellTable.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chat Suggestions; Card Lookup

Thank you for this website, it is amazing! I have two requests/recommendations for your consideration. First, give us a communal chat box please! Second, when someone uses the look up a card feature have it appear on everyone's feed. That way we don't have to hold the card up to the camera or spell it out for everyone else in the match. Again, thanks, love this product!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please Link This Site on Spelltable

I only found this Site because I wrote to the Support about a Problem. It should be linked on Spelltable so people can actually find it. I think it is a good Idea that you can vote here if you have the same issue, but if most of the people don't even find this page, who is going to vote?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a Turn counter

So my friend group likes to know how many turns a game took and it would be really helpful to be able to do it on the site instead of trying to keep track outside of it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Spelltable - Card Count Tracker

Making Spelltable as "Real World" accurate as possible would aid the user experience and playability. Consider the addition of a means of tracking the number of cards in a given zone: library, hand, graveyard, and exile. Perhaps each draw could be tracked for cards in hand/ graveyard depth /cards exiled /and playable exiled cards. Auto-scanning cards placed in graveyards and exile would be ideal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lobby Game State Indicators

To who ever reads this. I have a suggestion for improving the spell table experience. One thing that has always been a little irritating is the situation where you have 2 or 3 players ready to start a match, you decide to play with just 3 instead of waiting for a fourth player and then turn 5 or 6 someone fills the empty spot and you have to either tell them to leave, stop playing to discuss if it's worth them waiting for the game to end to join the next game or so on.

I propose (and I am…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Spectate Should Not Require a Camera

On spelltable, if I'm going to spectate, a game, i should not need to give spelltable access to my input devices. The ability to view a game should not be disabled if I don't give access to my video/mic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Spelltable Layout

Is there a way to change the layout for 1v1 games similar to the commander layout, but with just two people? Or is there a way to reduce the number of divisions? I want to display two board states at once of equal size. The picture-in-picture layout and focus layout are insufficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Feature Request: Headless Mode

Some people I play with have problems getting Spelltable to work, so we end up playing on Zoom and having Gatherer open in another window. The sidebar in Spelltable is much better during a game, mainly due to the search history, but also the simplified searching options. It would be nice to be able to run just the sidebar, without the video, in these cases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Problems with MTG Arena nowadays

the game is at this moment not in balance.
    I wanted to make a Wurm-deck, but it seems is not possible. And i am a good deckbuilder.
    But nowadays most games are finished before turn 4, sometimes turn 3. Combodecks win before that. And even if you have a very fast deck, its the one who starts, who wins, because the other deck is just as fast (one drops that grow very fast).
    the removal spells cost too much.
    also there is only 2 spells that can mass-remove enchantments and artifacts. Because of that, enchantment and artifact decks are dominating.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unstable and unhinged land art style

Can the unstable and unhinged land art style be available for purchase? I am a customer who likes to spend gems and gold making my deck look pretty but am very frustrated that I am unable to access some cool looking full art lands.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Spelltable Card Reader History Delete All

I like to use the card reader's history to have legible version of all the cards on the table, but would find it extremely convenient if there was a "delete all" button so I could clear the history in one shot before starting another game instead of just clearing them one card at a time to reduce clutter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Visual Customization Options

Could we add a way to add text boxes on screen so that we could write notes over cards or tokens, such as card names that are hard to see on an opponents screen or to keep track of cards that you've taken control of from their field, etc? I think at the most barebones version just a text box with adjustable field size would be efficient, where having the ability to lookup a card or link a card from the card history tray would allow us to hover over the box to see the full image of a card…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Spectate View Options

Hello. When I spectate a game I cant change they way I view the game. I can only have it in focused layout which is not very nice for spectating a commander game. Please add the ability to change this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories