Skip to content

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Before You Create a New Report

Before creating a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a device name or specific feature.

Example: webcam not found (Note: Partial words may not bring up results, we recommend to try webcam instead of cam or web cam)

If your issue has been reported already, click the VOTE button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For New Reports

If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.

Example: Logitech Camera doesn’t work

Choose the Category that describes your problem.

Use the Describe your idea field to detail what happened, and provide the following information to allow us to investigate the issue:
  1. Summarize the problem
  2. List the steps you took that led to the problem
  3. What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
  4. What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
Example:
Logitech C922 can’t be selected as a camera
Category: Camera Bug
  1. Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
  2. Select the gear icon to configure inputs
  3. Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
  4. Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information to Provide

You can provide additional information that can also help us perform an investigation quickly. Great information to include:
  1. The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
  2. The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
  3. Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
  4. A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
  5. The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
  • Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
  • Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
  • Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
  • Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test

49 results found

1. Lobby Game State Indicators

To who ever reads this. I have a suggestion for improving the spell table experience. One thing that has always been a little irritating is the situation where you have 2 or 3 players ready to start a match, you decide to play with just 3 instead of waiting for a fourth player and then turn 5 or 6 someone fills the empty spot and you have to either tell them to leave, stop playing to discuss if it's worth them waiting for the game to end to join the next game or so on.

I propose (and I am…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Spelltable Card Reader History Delete All

I like to use the card reader's history to have legible version of all the cards on the table, but would find it extremely convenient if there was a "delete all" button so I could clear the history in one shot before starting another game instead of just clearing them one card at a time to reduce clutter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Visual Customization Options

Could we add a way to add text boxes on screen so that we could write notes over cards or tokens, such as card names that are hard to see on an opponents screen or to keep track of cards that you've taken control of from their field, etc? I think at the most barebones version just a text box with adjustable field size would be efficient, where having the ability to lookup a card or link a card from the card history tray would allow us to hover over the box to see the full image of a card…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dice roller

Why not have a dice roller in the game? In MTG different cards and situations will take advantage of it, even better if the result is shared to all players.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Augmented reality markers and tokens

A feature where the player is able to add markers or create custom tokens, using drag & drop in the battefield. Its also helps to avoid the card identification issues when a card have dices behind it - with this the card identification can still identify the card ignoring the virtual markers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Autofocus

Hi customer service team !!!

I'm a bit disappointed about the AUTO focus. Could you handle the right click on the video html element, to have the possibility to autofocus the specific area clicked?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Life tracker needs a way to increase and decrease life totals in a more efficient way

Life tracker needs a way to increase and decrease life totals in a more efficient way. Bare minimum, it should have a +/-5 button or a press and hold button button to either increase/decrease by a set amount(5 or 10) or a press and hold rapid fire to quickly change life totals...clicking by 1 life each time is terrible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Arbitrary Size Dice Roll

I run a Deadbridge Chant, and I find the best way to get a random card fairly is to roll a random number and go that number of cards down. The randomization feature on the app goes off of realistic dice sizes, and I don't see a way to "roll" a X-sided "die" for the chat log. I would love for the ability to add a way to ask for a random number between 1 and 35, or any other value, to streamline this process!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Secret Lair Support

Please include support for Secret Lair cards. I was surprised when I tried it out and the SL cards couldn't be identified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Infect Tracker on Spelltable

Is there a plan to update this to Poison Tracker? Infect is a keyword that gives Poison counters and not Infect counters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. card search shortcuts

so in MTGA searching for cards can be kind of hard so in place of all that nonsense you have on there just give each card tags like ETB, Flicker, board wipe, _____ removal, counter spell and so on so you can just type in what kind of card your looking for and get options. I don't know why in all the years of MTG across all the search engines you have never done this. should be simple enough to code in just add additional tags to each card. what are you waiting for? get on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please, add some sort of punishment for players who rope/afk constantly and leave us waiting there

Something like after the first time the person afks, they lose some daily prizes or something. It is really annoying when you make a play and the opponent just afks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Overall Game Timer

Is it possible to implement an overall game timer feature similar to the turn timer? There's currently no way to track within the app how to tell how long a game has been on-going

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Suggestion: There should be a Casual play option where we can add some "home" rules to create and play with friends online

Similar to the Play option, there should be a Casual option that can be selected as a format which is non-competitive and not for people to try out their ranked decks like in normal play and it is completely just to have fun (you could even make it not count for daily missions or xp), the creator of the game should have control over a few things such as starting life, and from which sets cards in that game are allowed to be played. Also allowing a 2-headed giant format would be AWESOME, but I'm sure that would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New Ability Symbols

Could you patch in an identifying label for the new initiative/undercity ability like the monarch symbol?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MISSING PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE AS COMMANDER OPTION

Since rule 0 is a core part of EDH - can we make any creature card your commander? I can't get my pony deck in spelltable which makes things hard. thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MISSING PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE AS COMMANDER OPTION

Since rule 0 is core to EDH, can we make it so any creature card can be a commander?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Game creation timer and played games.

I would really love, if SpellTable got the function to be able to see what time a game was created, and if a game is ongoing. Lots of times, I find myself to join a game with 2/4 players, to find that the game has already been played, and is down to the final 2.
    Being able to see, when a game was created, and a way to sort new games needing players from old games about to be finished would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ready button

Can we a ready button just to show and prompt people if they are ready?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Spelltable - Card Count Tracker

Making Spelltable as "Real World" accurate as possible would aid the user experience and playability. Consider the addition of a means of tracking the number of cards in a given zone: library, hand, graveyard, and exile. Perhaps each draw could be tracked for cards in hand/ graveyard depth /cards exiled /and playable exiled cards. Auto-scanning cards placed in graveyards and exile would be ideal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories