Skip to content

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Before You Create a New Report

Before creating a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a device name or specific feature.

Example: webcam not found (Note: Partial words may not bring up results, we recommend to try webcam instead of cam or web cam)

If your issue has been reported already, click the VOTE button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For New Reports

If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.

Example: Logitech Camera doesn’t work

Choose the Category that describes your problem.

Use the Describe your idea field to detail what happened, and provide the following information to allow us to investigate the issue:
  1. Summarize the problem
  2. List the steps you took that led to the problem
  3. What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
  4. What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
Example:
Logitech C922 can’t be selected as a camera
Category: Camera Bug
  1. Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
  2. Select the gear icon to configure inputs
  3. Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
  4. Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information to Provide

You can provide additional information that can also help us perform an investigation quickly. Great information to include:
  1. The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
  2. The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
  3. Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
  4. A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
  5. The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
  • Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
  • Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
  • Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
  • Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test

205 results found

1. How is this company so large but cannot patch a bug thats lasted for weeks?

Honestly, it's super embarrassing that wizards as a company is ran this way. cameras arent working. I cant imagine not having something operate correctly for multiple weeks on end and not try to resolve it. Does spelltable not have an actual team and is ran by air?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Camera bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can't see video's anymore.

I never used to have this issue until a few days ago and now after rebooting phone and PC the issue persists. After I scan the QR code, and on every one else's screen, I get the message: "There was a problem changing the camera, try closing your camera app". I have it set up to use my phone and other players can see my set up through my phone just fine, but I cannot see anyone else's screen. Update, today the issue has changed to now, no matter what settings I use, clearing caches, resetting system permissions, I always…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Audio bug

New* audio bug "conravirus audio bug". In 5 out of my 6 games since Feb 22. Personally I have experienced a bug (players in lobby reported the same in their experience in recent days) where at random one player will be unable to hear another player. Then if the affected player makes an attempt to refresh/leave and rejoin, the bug will move to another player in the lobby causing them to not hear another player (again at random) and if the new affected player attempts to fix it will then move again and so on, at one time one player…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  In-game bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ixalan not scanning

I have the velociramptor commander deck from the ixalan set. I have not added or removed any cards to it. However, about 70% of the cards that come with that deck are not recognized by the camera when I go to scan them. I had to pay a premium to get this deck so this hurts a little extra.

I use the Logitech C922 pro camera on Windows 11 in the Edge browser. Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unable to connect via QR code w/mobile, as well as Droidcam X both wired and via wifi

I know I'm not the only one having this issue. I was able to use droidcam a while back via wired connection no problem, now it only shows the preview before I get in game, and refuses to show camera while in-game. QR code shows neither preview nor in-game. I disabled all blockers, restarted my browser, closed everything except the browser, and tried three different methods of connection to no avail. Fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clara Oswald

If Clara Oswald is my Commander, I may choose a color for her before the game begins. But, because she's a colorless card in the system, I can't add Black to my commanders' colors on the UI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Camera enable/disable button does not work

nenhum dispositivo de câmera funciona por nenhum meio, usando apps para usar o smartphone como web cam ou com o QRCode de transmissão. A tela permanece preta (como se aguardasse imagem) e o botão de habilitar e desabilitar câmera está fixo no desabilitado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. broken cards

I have lost 6 times to the same combo its broken. Its a player plays exquisite blood enchantment, they then use a spell to attack their own creature killing one, this then caused an infinite loop where they hit me for 45 damage over and over again and I couldnt counter it. there shouldnt be a way for them to chain a combo like this and use 2 cards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Microphone has to be reset every lobby

Any time that I enter a new lobby, I have to switch off of the microphone I want to use to another source, and then switch back. Or else SpellTable doesn't pick up my microphone.

I use a Shure SM7B XLR patched through a mixing board, that connects to my PC via USB. I'm using the current update of Chrome, and I have SpellTable as an allowed source for my camera and microphone.

I was able to fix this issue once by clearing the cache for SpellTable, but then it just stopped working again.

I hope the information helps, feel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microphone bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Logitech Webcam Shutting Off Randomly

I got a new Logitech C920X Pro HD Webcam to use for matches on Spelltable. Everytime I have tried testing it out in my own lobby, my camera shuts off and stops working after about 20 minutes. I use the Chrome Browser, but have also tried using other browsers. I have turned off all the power-save settings on my laptop that might be automatically stopping my camera after a certain time period. I have also tried using a different browser but still have the exact same issue. The only way I can get the camera to turn back on is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Documnet Camera Stream Error

My document camera works in all apps i have tried, (discord, zoom, skype) but when i try to use it for SpellTable i get a Stream Error. Error fetching device.
    Any idea on how to fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. book of exalted deeds/ inquiring overseer

Hey there.. the one HP you gain from playing inquiring overseer doesnt add to the HP count for the book of exalted deeds... playing IO with Righteous Valkyrie and book in play should give me a 3/3 angel, no?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Spelltable is displaying my actual first and last name and not my display name

I am not sure why this is the case but I would much rather use my display name when interacting with strangers via webcam. I see an option to change my language and pronouns under options but not to use my display name instead of my actual one.

I would very much like to be able to change this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. tecutlan, the searing rift

while playing historic brawl. when casting a commander that has commander tax with "tecutlan, the searing rift" game crashes resulting in a draw

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Block

Unblock Player feature is not working.
    I am trying to unblock players but it doesn't work either from the three dots menu or the popup that comes in the place of their cameras.
    I am using Firefox as my browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  In-game bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug

“Bug” mtga
    Flame channeler fails to ***** of if all will be one on my last game !!
    Flame channeler reads “when a spell you control deals damage, transform flame channeler” -embodiment of flame reads “when a spell you control deals damage, put a flame counter on embodiment of flame. 1 remove a flame counter from embodiment of flame. Exile the top card of your library. You may play that card this turn” all will be one reads “whenever you put one or more counters on a permanent or player, all will be one deals that much damage to target…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Life tracker needs a way to increase and decrease life totals in a more efficient way

Life tracker needs a way to increase and decrease life totals in a more efficient way. Bare minimum, it should have a +/-5 button or a press and hold button button to either increase/decrease by a set amount(5 or 10) or a press and hold rapid fire to quickly change life totals...clicking by 1 life each time is terrible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. buy card in fetured deal and never received it

Im on Pc win 11, just buy in fetured deal Teferi Plainwalker, and never get it in my inventory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mobile Camera Freezes and Disconnects

I use my iPhone 12 as my mobile camera to play Spelltable, while having the main lobby up on my PC (windows 10). The camera feed will consistently freeze then disconnect and show "Waiting for mobile connection." It will then reconnect automatically before inevitably repeating this issue after a random increment of time.

The camera feed on my phone looks uninteruppted when looking at my phone. There is no disconnect from the internet, nor is my phone screen turning off. I've tried on both mobile Chrome and on Safari and encounter the same issue with approximately the same regularity.

Any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Jace Belener stuck can't complete color challenge

I can't move forward Jace Beleren. He just stop on his or my turn when I attack or block. How am I supposed to complete the coloro challenge? I'm playing by Epic Games install.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions