Skip to content

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Before You Create a New Report

Before creating a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a device name or specific feature.

Example: webcam not found (Note: Partial words may not bring up results, we recommend to try webcam instead of cam or web cam)

If your issue has been reported already, click the VOTE button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For New Reports

If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.

Example: Logitech Camera doesn’t work

Choose the Category that describes your problem.

Use the Describe your idea field to detail what happened, and provide the following information to allow us to investigate the issue:
  1. Summarize the problem
  2. List the steps you took that led to the problem
  3. What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
  4. What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
Example:
Logitech C922 can’t be selected as a camera
Category: Camera Bug
  1. Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
  2. Select the gear icon to configure inputs
  3. Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
  4. Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information to Provide

You can provide additional information that can also help us perform an investigation quickly. Great information to include:
  1. The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
  2. The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
  3. Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
  4. A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
  5. The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
  • Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
  • Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
  • Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
  • Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test

49 results found

1. Life tracker needs a way to increase and decrease life totals in a more efficient way

Life tracker needs a way to increase and decrease life totals in a more efficient way. Bare minimum, it should have a +/-5 button or a press and hold button button to either increase/decrease by a set amount(5 or 10) or a press and hold rapid fire to quickly change life totals...clicking by 1 life each time is terrible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Arbitrary Size Dice Roll

I run a Deadbridge Chant, and I find the best way to get a random card fairly is to roll a random number and go that number of cards down. The randomization feature on the app goes off of realistic dice sizes, and I don't see a way to "roll" a X-sided "die" for the chat log. I would love for the ability to add a way to ask for a random number between 1 and 35, or any other value, to streamline this process!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Planechase Integration

Please add Planechase support to Spelltable!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Timer

In the last Magic 30 event in Las Vegas, when the command zone played live, they used an app called Commander Clock to allocate X amount of minutes to each player to make sure the game proceed at a "fast"/normal pace.

As the turns are already tracked, can we add a clock below to know how long you have left? You can set each clocks at the beginning of the game (20min , 25min, 30min...) and add a couple more if need be.

Thanks for looking into it!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. two headed

Two-headed Giant support. A layout with shared life totals for two headed giant. Would also need audio channel switching between the full group and teams only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Large group games.

My group sometimes has 5 or more players to play commander. If the site could support 5, 6, 7, 8 player games that would be a good upgrade to accommodate larger player groups with this tool. Thank you.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add More than 4 Players

Hi, I'd really like spelltable its a very awesome software for playing commander. Could you perhaps allow more than 4 players to play at a table?

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Randomize player order shortcut command

Please add a shortcut to randomize player order! Instead of having to navigate to the cog on the left pane each time you want to randomize (some players use a d20, mind you) having a shortcut for this command would be a HUGE quality of life upgrade!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. card search shortcuts

so in MTGA searching for cards can be kind of hard so in place of all that nonsense you have on there just give each card tags like ETB, Flicker, board wipe, _____ removal, counter spell and so on so you can just type in what kind of card your looking for and get options. I don't know why in all the years of MTG across all the search engines you have never done this. should be simple enough to code in just add additional tags to each card. what are you waiting for? get on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Secret Lair Support

Please include support for Secret Lair cards. I was surprised when I tried it out and the SL cards couldn't be identified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Infect Tracker on Spelltable

Is there a plan to update this to Poison Tracker? Infect is a keyword that gives Poison counters and not Infect counters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Continuity Camera - Desk View Inclusion?

Hey WOTC,

Will you be looking into Apple's new Desk View to allow Spelltable to project both the board and the player? Now that Mac OS Ventura is officially released and Continuity Camera along with it, this might be something to draw more players in.

Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please, add some sort of punishment for players who rope/afk constantly and leave us waiting there

Something like after the first time the person afks, they lose some daily prizes or something. It is really annoying when you make a play and the opponent just afks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding a feature

Hi! I think you guys have been asked many times to add this feature but I will suggest anyway :)

Is it possible to add a buttom in-game where it says in the lobby "game in session"? So many players join lobbys that are 2/4 or 3/4 where the game is already started or is about to close down etc. It is kind of sad in many ways people join with hopes for a game but is disappointed for reasons writen. It could be solved so easy buy adding a "Game in session" button :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Overall Game Timer

Is it possible to implement an overall game timer feature similar to the turn timer? There's currently no way to track within the app how to tell how long a game has been on-going

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Prevent Blocked Players from Rejoining a Game

Hi,

I just wanted to send a feedback on the blocking/expulsing players from a game.

We had a very toxic player who tried to cheat in game, we called him up on it he started to curse at us and as the room creator I tried to first expulse him but he kept coming back (which I mean expulsing a player should make it so it's imposible for him to get back into that specific room) then when that failed I tried blocking him. Turns out he can still join back and keep cursing at us. We had to leave…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Suggestion: There should be a Casual play option where we can add some "home" rules to create and play with friends online

Similar to the Play option, there should be a Casual option that can be selected as a format which is non-competitive and not for people to try out their ranked decks like in normal play and it is completely just to have fun (you could even make it not count for daily missions or xp), the creator of the game should have control over a few things such as starting life, and from which sets cards in that game are allowed to be played. Also allowing a 2-headed giant format would be AWESOME, but I'm sure that would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow lobby search by language

Please allow lobby search by language

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Ability Symbols

Could you patch in an identifying label for the new initiative/undercity ability like the monarch symbol?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MISSING PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE AS COMMANDER OPTION

Since rule 0 is a core part of EDH - can we make any creature card your commander? I can't get my pony deck in spelltable which makes things hard. thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions