The game kicks me and my party out to the main menu everytime we complete a mission.
- I encountered this issue on Xbox Series X
- I was playing with friends.
- I was playing Wulfgar, and my friends were playing the other characters.
- Every time we complete a mission my party is kicked out of the game to the main menu. I was hoping by placing this comment here we could make it more streamlined so that when we finish the mission we're all just brought back to the same lobby so we don't have to reform the party every time. As of right now, there doesn't seem to be a coded workaround for this issue.
Playing as Drizzt with friend as Wulfgar. We complete a mission, and about 80% of the time we get disconnected after the mission... sometimes without loot found, or levels obtained.
Having this same issue only on xbox. My friend playing Wulfgar, I'm on Catti, whenever we finish a mission I get disconnected. After reconnecting, I have loot, but the mission we both did shows as completed for him, but not completed for me. We keep having to re-do the mission hoping it doesn't **** out on me. We have tried the following:
- me hosting
- him hosting
- waiting for all stats to display
- skipping stats screen
Out of ideas. Would really like to play this game, but I'm tired of having to play each mission 5 times before I can progress. :(
Playing with friend (PS4)
Using Wulfgar friend on Catti.
Every time mission ended, my friend got disconnected from party. I show up in town with Invite only session active, and friend ends up on the start screen. I would need to re-invite after every mission.