Cattie Brie, Charged Arrow Bug on PS5
- I encountered this issue on PS5
- I was playing alone
- I was playing as Cattie Brie
If i stand still with Cattie Brie, i can fire a charged shot after another.
I press R2, charge the shot, let go and press R2 immediately to charge another.
If i move in any direction and try to fire a follow up charged shot after a charged shot, while moving, every other shot will not charge.
If you watch this video you can see that clearly.
I am always shooting at the same frequency and i have enough stamina.
I should be able to shoot a CS after a CS, like i was while standing still, but it does not work while moving.
I'm on Xbox Series X and this happens to me ALL the time. I don't feel like I need to move for this to happen though. It is almost a constant, every other charged shot thing, whether I move or not. Very, very, very annoying.
Very active bug on PS5, to add to this while holding L2 and shooting light arrows with R1, Cattie Brie will start kicking even though Stamina bar is full and I am aiming with the bow
1. I encountered this issue on PC
2. I was playing with friends.
3. I was playing as Cattie-Brie
4. This same problem is happening on Steam version. Repeatedly firing charged arrows while moving will cause every other shot to not charge.
Waiting for the firing animation to end before holding the trigger button will allow you to fire consecutive charged shots, but it doesn't feel right.