Quality of life improvements
Played this game like mad.
It has some amazing features really like the "moves" combo styles and abilities you can unlock.
The game needs some quality of life improvements to lower player frustrations.
- Add into merchant a buy back option as it is very easy to sell the wrong item.
- Add into merchant the ability to mark items as "junk" and then bulk sell all these items.
- Would be nice if party could share items / loot to help out lower level new players entering their party or friends list.
- The whole game needs some balancing even on a mid difficulty you get half way through the first dungeon like act 2 and all of a sudden two mobs can one shot the whole party. Some mobs need a nerf.
- The game seems to spawn mobs based on 4 player party it would be nice if it spawned sometimes based on party size like if you are playing with only 3 players it should allow for this instead of being insane difficulty on only a mid-range difficulty.
- Drizzt is an amazing character all though a glass cannon which is fine, but some of his combos go on forever which means he can not come out or cancel and move to block so you spend half the night on the dungeon floor. Thats all I have for now but amazing game and will keep playing each night.
I think this is a really good list that I hope the devs take a look at. I agree that multiplayer scaling seems really wonky. There's a HUGE difficulty jump between 3 and 4, a pretty big jump between 2 and 3, but 1 to 2 feels almost the same. And this is us playing according to the combat power recommendations -- technically we -could- be doing 5 difficulty, but we struggle HARD to even clear 4. This is with a 2 player co-op. My bf plays Drizzt (he's adored this character for decades lol) but has felt very frustrated with how easily he gets 1-shot while he's doing his combos. He's even put stat points pretty hard into the defensive feats tree but he's not getting much return from those points spent.
I like your ideas, Voted for you.