Several frustrating bugs
- I encountered this issue on Xbox One (I'm specifically on series x while my friends are one regular Xbox ones)
- I was playing with friends
- I was playing as Drizzt (friends were Wulfgar and Catti-Brie)
- No workarounds
1) Catti-brie kicks while trying to aim. To reproduce, hold left trigger to aim and then press right bumper to do a light attack. She is a ranged character, when aiming it makes zero sense for her to break her aim and do a kick. It doesn't happen every single time but it is very, very frequent. To the point I can lose combo streaks because she's kicking instead of shooting. Additionally she will do jump shots sporadically while aiming. And to top it all off, some of the Moves she is required to purchase in order to unlock other moves cause her to front flip/back flip when simply trying to aim. These mechanics make it very difficult to play as a ranged character who is always moving out of the way of danger because rarely does she just simply aim when told to other than when she is simply standing still. Which, again, goes against trying to avoid getting hit. She is nearly an unplayable character.
2) For some reason not all players receive dropped items. There have been many occasions where one person will say "item over here" and either they are the only one that can see it or two of the three of us could see it and one was left out. I understand not everyone gets the same item / same rarity. But I at least expect everyone to get an item when one drops.
3) At one point my Xbox controller disconnected and I tried reconnecting another one. When it turned on I couldn't do anything in the game. Nothing. No input was recognized. I could hit the Xbox guide button and use that and verified the controller very much worked. It was just the game refusing to recognize the input. I tried connecting a different controller and that also did not work. I had to force quite the game, and I lost all progress I had in the mission we were playing.