Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback
1124 results found
-
Co Op not working at all! D/C everytime the mission loads.
No matter what I do to play CO OP I get disconnected everytime the mission finishes loading and I get sent to the Menu screen.
- I encountered this issue on Steam PC
- I was TRYING to play with a group
- I was playing as Wulfgar
2 votes -
PS5
Continuously getting stuck in open spots makes no since to not have an unstuck option. I have no choice but to return to camp Everytime and lose all my drops. You have a partially open map please fix it. I know the game just came out but this should've been caught beforehand. I have sent a video on twitter, with no comment from you all since it doesn't promote good things lol.
2 votes -
Missing Rewards
I play on pc
Playing with a friend
I play Dwarf, he plays drow
After 2 times on the first missions with the top 2 difficulties, I as the dwarf player have not gotten any rewards, but my friend (who is host) has. Ive missed out on 10's of thousands of gold, and 20+ equipment, as well shards, and Level points for feats and attributes.
Please fix this and give me my Reward back, i dont want to have my first 4 hours of gameplay completely wasted, i enjoy the game but i will refund this game if this isnt…2 votes -
Controller Not Responding
On xbox the game will not interact with my controller, same issue occurred on the demo. I cannot press any buttons to go forward or accept anything. My home button works, my controller works on all other games. I can close the game, but I cannot move forward with this game. I have reinstalled, I have power cycled. I have used different controllers, but I cannot play this game
2 votes -
Misc. bugs
- I encountered these issues on Steam.
- I was playing with others.
- I was playing as Wulfgar.
-Network latency was an issue when playing with random folk. There is no indicator of the connection quality until enemies start "teleporting" all over the place and hitting you without warning. Could we have a network quality HUD indicator?
-Wulfgar's character model seems to "slide" very slowly across the ground indefinitely after I move him slightly, as if he was on ice. This sliding stops if you make him jump once.
-During the Stonegrinder boss fight, characters who were not present when the fight…
2 votes -
Xbox One
I haven't been able to play or connect to anyone's multi-player lobby, my friend has no issue connecting to other or starting his own lobby, but everytime I do I get put back at the main screen with the "You have Been Disconnected" text box. We're both on the same version of the game and I've tried re-installing the game and clearing my cache and nothing.
- I encountered this issue on Xbox One
- I was playing alone (trying to play coop)
- I was playing as Drizzt
2 votes -
allow dualshock buttons on steam version
I'm using a Dualshock controller on PC but the UI is showing xbox buttons and controls
2 votes -
Stuck after running into portal to Battlehammer Plaza
I was playing alone on PC with Drizzt. After running into that "portal thing" to Battlehamer Plaza I can't see my character anymore. Looks like I'm stuck in a parallel universe lol. I can attack, dash and everything but the character is not moving. When I jump I fall through the ground. Looks like I have to return to the camp and start over.
2 votes -
Organización visual de guías de estrategia y reportes de la comunidad
"Al redactar resúmenes de errores, sugerencias de equilibrio o guías de equipamiento para la comunidad de Dark Alliance en foros oficiales, resulta fundamental estructurar bien la información. Para darle un formato claro a los encabezados y secciones de mis notas sobre juegos, suelo apoyarme en https://conversorderletras.com/ , lo que facilita la lectura a otros jugadores y desarrolladores. ¡Gracias por mantener este canal de feedback!"
1 vote -
careergrowth1@proton.me - Pass Human Resource Management Exams in New Zealand
Unlock Your Highest Human Resource Management Exams Scores with Expert Guidance
Success on the Human Resource Management Exams isn’t about luck — it’s about preparation, strategy, and having the right support system behind you. If you’re ready to boost your scores and step confidently into your dream graduate program, our team is here to make it happen.
We offer personalized, results‑driven support designed to help students master every section of these competitive exams. From sharpening quantitative skills to strengthening verbal reasoning and perfecting test‑taking strategies, we give you the tools to perform at your absolute best.
for more info;
Visit…1 vote -
Creative Ways to Personalize Your Magic: The Gathering Deck and Gaming Profile
Magic: The Gathering is not only about building a strong deck; many players also enjoy adding their own personality to the way they present their cards, decks, and gaming profiles. From custom deck names to social media posts about new builds, small creative details can make gaming content more memorable.
When sharing deck lists or gaming updates online, players can experiment with different text styles and presentation ideas. Tools such as Tulisan Estetik can be useful for creating distinctive text for captions, usernames, or other gaming-related content.
1 vote -
Managing hormone balance and prolactin levels during post-cycle recovery
Hello! I’m finishing an intense heavy-lifting protocol and noticing high prolactin issues like water retention and mood swings, which is disrupting my progress. Since I know nothing about specialized post-cycle support or safe online ordering, can someone point me toward a reliable web pharmacy that offers authentic hormone regulators?
1 vote -
Baseball 9
A batter who is struggling to get on base may earn another opportunity. An intimidating foe can bring out even the most hidden imperfections. By turning boring matches into exciting experiments, this style of thinking makes the journey more exciting.
baseball 91 vote -
Big & Tall options
I am 6'5" 360lbs (think NFL lineman) and wear a 5xlt shirt. I would love to wear mtg apparel however nothing seems to come in a big enough size. I know I'm not the biggest or tallest player of magic so I'm not alone in this. Think about how many large professional athletes play these games as well. Seeing extended sizes both in size and height would be fantastic. If the option was there I know myself and many friends would be sporting more mtg/d&d apparel.
1 vote -
Fast Layer-One Acquisitions
I want to buy Solana securely with my debit card, but most platforms have confusing trading charts and frustrating holding periods. Is there a simple, regulated website where I can make a direct card purchase and have coins sent straight to my personal hardware wallet without hidden fees?
1 vote -
Establishing Secure Multi-Regional E-Commerce Data Synchronization
Our e-commerce store is setting up international regional mirrors, but we are struggling to synchronize customer inventory databases and payment log archives safely between remote data centers. Standard web scripts keep failing due to security flags and connection drops. Is there a reliable technical resource that explains how to configure stable, direct server transfer channels?
1 vote -
FNF Game – Make Every Beat Count
FNF game combines rhythm with fast decision-making, creating an experience that keeps players actively engaged throughout every song. Each note appears only for a moment, encouraging players to react with precision while maintaining a steady sense of rhythm. This balance between speed and control makes every performance both exciting and rewarding.
Instead of depending on complicated mechanics, the game challenges players to make accurate choices in real time. Every correct input helps maintain momentum, while staying calm during faster sections leads to smoother performances. As songs become more dynamic, players naturally develop better coordination and sharper reactions.
The simple control…
1 vote -
La mia scelta per una rigenerazione completa
Dopo mesi di allenamenti intensi sentivo il bisogno di supportare la mia rigenerazione quotidiana con prodotti di alta qualità e di provenienza certificata. Cercando una piattaforma seria per acquistare somatropina HGH 15 IU, ho scoperto questo portale specializzato in farmacologia sportiva. Il processo d'ordine è stato intuitivo, con un'assistenza clienti pronta a chiarire ogni mio dubbio prima dell'acquisto. La spedizione è arrivata in tempi record con un imballaggio totalmente anonimo che tutela la privacy. I risultati sul mio recupero generale sono stati ottimi fin dalle prime settimane. Lo raccomando senza riserve.
1 vote -
How Crypto Recovery Lawyers Trace On-Chain Transactions to Recover Stolen Bitcoin
Incredible, professional, and fast service. Everything was handled with exceptional accuracy and a consistently polite, respectful approach from start to finish. I felt genuinely understood and cared for, especially during one of the worst situations I have ever faced. Their team did more than simply respond—they listened carefully, assessed the circumstances thoroughly, and guided me through each step with clarity and confidence.
I want to specifically thank Dune Nectar Web Expert. They have proven themselves to be a reliable and effective crypto recovery company, and their results-focused mindset clearly stands out in a field where outcomes can be uncertain. From…
1 vote -
Slope Game: Challenge Your Reflexes in an Endless Rolling Adventure
An Arcade Experience Built Around Speed
Slope Game is a thrilling online arcade game that transforms a simple rolling ball into an exciting test of skill. Players must navigate an endless 3D course while avoiding obstacles, sharp turns, and sudden drops that appear without warning. The controls are easy to understand, making the game accessible to players of all ages, but surviving for more than a few minutes requires excellent timing and concentration. As the ball continues to accelerate, every decision becomes more important, creating a satisfying balance between simplicity and challenge.
The endless format gives Slope Game a unique…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?