Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback
1126 results found
-
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
It's been 2 weeks and I have sent an email every single day. This is money that is being held ******* and is unacceptable.
1 vote -
Difficulty Finding Clear Information for Karachi Interior Services
I was researching Karachi Interior ( https://karachiinterior.com/ ) services and found that it can sometimes be difficult to compare different interior solutions in one place. Homeowners may want clear information about windows, flooring, blinds, wallpapers, mirrors, and other interior products before making a decision.
It would be helpful if interior service websites provided clearer product details, available options, maintenance information, and an easy way to contact the service provider. This would make it much easier for customers to research and plan their interior projects.
1 vote -
Organización visual de guías de estrategia y reportes de la comunidad
"Al redactar resúmenes de errores, sugerencias de equilibrio o guías de equipamiento para la comunidad de Dark Alliance en foros oficiales, resulta fundamental estructurar bien la información. Para darle un formato claro a los encabezados y secciones de mis notas sobre juegos, suelo apoyarme en https://conversorderletras.com/ , lo que facilita la lectura a otros jugadores y desarrolladores. ¡Gracias por mantener este canal de feedback!"
1 vote -
careergrowth1@proton.me - Pass Human Resource Management Exams in New Zealand
Unlock Your Highest Human Resource Management Exams Scores with Expert Guidance
Success on the Human Resource Management Exams isn’t about luck — it’s about preparation, strategy, and having the right support system behind you. If you’re ready to boost your scores and step confidently into your dream graduate program, our team is here to make it happen.
We offer personalized, results‑driven support designed to help students master every section of these competitive exams. From sharpening quantitative skills to strengthening verbal reasoning and perfecting test‑taking strategies, we give you the tools to perform at your absolute best.
for more info;
Visit…1 vote -
Creative Ways to Personalize Your Magic: The Gathering Deck and Gaming Profile
Magic: The Gathering is not only about building a strong deck; many players also enjoy adding their own personality to the way they present their cards, decks, and gaming profiles. From custom deck names to social media posts about new builds, small creative details can make gaming content more memorable.
When sharing deck lists or gaming updates online, players can experiment with different text styles and presentation ideas. Tools such as Tulisan Estetik can be useful for creating distinctive text for captions, usernames, or other gaming-related content.
1 vote -
Managing hormone balance and prolactin levels during post-cycle recovery
Hello! I’m finishing an intense heavy-lifting protocol and noticing high prolactin issues like water retention and mood swings, which is disrupting my progress. Since I know nothing about specialized post-cycle support or safe online ordering, can someone point me toward a reliable web pharmacy that offers authentic hormone regulators?
1 vote -
Baseball 9
A batter who is struggling to get on base may earn another opportunity. An intimidating foe can bring out even the most hidden imperfections. By turning boring matches into exciting experiments, this style of thinking makes the journey more exciting.
baseball 91 vote -
Big & Tall options
I am 6'5" 360lbs (think NFL lineman) and wear a 5xlt shirt. I would love to wear mtg apparel however nothing seems to come in a big enough size. I know I'm not the biggest or tallest player of magic so I'm not alone in this. Think about how many large professional athletes play these games as well. Seeing extended sizes both in size and height would be fantastic. If the option was there I know myself and many friends would be sporting more mtg/d&d apparel.
1 vote -
Fast Layer-One Acquisitions
I want to buy Solana securely with my debit card, but most platforms have confusing trading charts and frustrating holding periods. Is there a simple, regulated website where I can make a direct card purchase and have coins sent straight to my personal hardware wallet without hidden fees?
1 vote -
Establishing Secure Multi-Regional E-Commerce Data Synchronization
Our e-commerce store is setting up international regional mirrors, but we are struggling to synchronize customer inventory databases and payment log archives safely between remote data centers. Standard web scripts keep failing due to security flags and connection drops. Is there a reliable technical resource that explains how to configure stable, direct server transfer channels?
1 vote -
FNF Game – Make Every Beat Count
FNF game combines rhythm with fast decision-making, creating an experience that keeps players actively engaged throughout every song. Each note appears only for a moment, encouraging players to react with precision while maintaining a steady sense of rhythm. This balance between speed and control makes every performance both exciting and rewarding.
Instead of depending on complicated mechanics, the game challenges players to make accurate choices in real time. Every correct input helps maintain momentum, while staying calm during faster sections leads to smoother performances. As songs become more dynamic, players naturally develop better coordination and sharper reactions.
The simple control…
1 vote -
La mia scelta per una rigenerazione completa
Dopo mesi di allenamenti intensi sentivo il bisogno di supportare la mia rigenerazione quotidiana con prodotti di alta qualità e di provenienza certificata. Cercando una piattaforma seria per acquistare somatropina HGH 15 IU, ho scoperto questo portale specializzato in farmacologia sportiva. Il processo d'ordine è stato intuitivo, con un'assistenza clienti pronta a chiarire ogni mio dubbio prima dell'acquisto. La spedizione è arrivata in tempi record con un imballaggio totalmente anonimo che tutela la privacy. I risultati sul mio recupero generale sono stati ottimi fin dalle prime settimane. Lo raccomando senza riserve.
1 vote -
How Crypto Recovery Lawyers Trace On-Chain Transactions to Recover Stolen Bitcoin
Incredible, professional, and fast service. Everything was handled with exceptional accuracy and a consistently polite, respectful approach from start to finish. I felt genuinely understood and cared for, especially during one of the worst situations I have ever faced. Their team did more than simply respond—they listened carefully, assessed the circumstances thoroughly, and guided me through each step with clarity and confidence.
I want to specifically thank Dune Nectar Web Expert. They have proven themselves to be a reliable and effective crypto recovery company, and their results-focused mindset clearly stands out in a field where outcomes can be uncertain. From…
1 vote -
Slope Game: Challenge Your Reflexes in an Endless Rolling Adventure
An Arcade Experience Built Around Speed
Slope Game is a thrilling online arcade game that transforms a simple rolling ball into an exciting test of skill. Players must navigate an endless 3D course while avoiding obstacles, sharp turns, and sudden drops that appear without warning. The controls are easy to understand, making the game accessible to players of all ages, but surviving for more than a few minutes requires excellent timing and concentration. As the ball continues to accelerate, every decision becomes more important, creating a satisfying balance between simplicity and challenge.
The endless format gives Slope Game a unique…
1 vote -
I encounter this issue in MTG Arena
I encounter this playing alone the new event from marvel, the game got stuck and dont let me choose options
It dont let me play again the event, its frozeen
1 vote -
FNF
Not every successful game needs realistic graphics or a complicated storyline. Friday Night Funkin’ became popular by focusing on a simple idea and executing it exceptionally well. Its rhythm-based gameplay offers a fun challenge that appeals to both casual players and dedicated fans of music games.
Every battle in the game revolves around matching notes to the beat of the soundtrack. Players must stay focused as the pace increases and note patterns become more demanding. While beginners can quickly learn the controls, mastering the hardest songs requires patience, rhythm, and excellent hand-eye coordination.
The game's presentation is another reason it…
1 vote -
Poor graphics performance since patch. Frame rate is terrible like thermal throttled or low on RAM/CPU when there's plenty and low temp
Today's patch knocked the game performance straight into the dirt. I've got a Ryzen 9850x3d, 32G of ram, on nvme and a 5070ti and frames are terrible. The game acts like it's resource constrained or thermal throttled. It's frame rate on any moving animation during a game is jumpy at best. Something dropped performance into the dirt.
1. start any match
2. watch any animations on the board or the cards themselves.That's it. all you have to do. it's terrible.
1 vote -
My Experience with Raw Hair Wholesale: Quality and Reliability in Every Order
As someone who has worked with different hair suppliers over the years, I am always looking for consistency, quality, and dependable service. My experience with Raw Hair Wholesale has been very positive, which is why I would like to share it with others interested in premium hair products.
The company offers a wide selection of natural human hair textures, including straight, wavy, and curly options. What impressed me most was the softness and natural appearance of the hair upon arrival. The products felt authentic, durable, and easy to style for different client needs.
I also appreciated the professional communication and…
1 vote -
3 votes
-
A Hoodie That Deserves More Attention
I recently came across the
Salish Matter Sincerely Yours The Holiday Star Hoodie while looking for stylish casual wear online, and it immediately stood out. The design has a fun yet fashionable appeal that makes it perfect for everyday outfits while still feeling unique.What impressed me most was how comfortable and versatile it looks. Whether paired with jeans, joggers, or layered with outerwear, it creates an effortless fashion statement. Celebrity-inspired clothing continues to influence modern trends, and this hoodie is a great example of why these styles remain popular.
After purchasing it, I was genuinely impressed by the quality,…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?