Feedback Bugs and Ideas
First of all - thank you for this wonderful game! Played 230h+ and I still love it!
1. I encountered following issues on PC Steam-Purchase.
2. I was playing both - alone / with friends.
3. I was playing all characters.
Coldstone Guardian Setbonus 8/8: The buff "Immunity" does not disappear after using whirlwind until you use it again. This is a big gamebraker. I can't die except from Hagedorns Ultimate at 33% and those Duergar Magicans with necrotic magic - I guess they have an ability to remove buffs. Happens with Catti-Brie's Heal too sometimes - won't disappear until you get a new Regeneration buff. Those bugs only appear in Multiplayer.
Similar bug like Coldstone Guardian. When I have a buff and want to renew it (f.e. Physical resistance with a potion) it won't do that. It even removes it completly. Only in multiplayer.
Some loot-chests dropp the item under the floor and you cannot pick it up. Happens not at all chests, one I know is "Icewinds Wrath Act 1 where the closed door is we have to open with the 2 swords". Solo and Multiplayer.
A Lore Item behind a chest in "Order of the light Act 1" can not be picked up and prevents getting the steam achievement. Solo and multiplayer.
Some Bosses can be pushed from an edge and this is an instant win. Most of the time they get teleported back to an empty space, but not always. Happend only in multiplayer.
Icewind stays infight after a ballista shot and continues fighting but stays immune. Most at 20% HP (4. ballista-shot). Happened in multiplayer, not sure if in solo too.
By the way - give icewind an ability to whirl around fast - I can solo her by just attacking her from behind and dont get hit anytime. And when she lands - push players a bit back.
Sometimes in Multiplayer you get stuck surrounded by an invisible force and you get pushed arround. After a few seconds you get teleportet out but a force pulls us back to that space and we got stuck again. Couldn't come out, had to start the mission over. Happend in Act 3 of Verbeeg Missions at first camp.
I think you got already a lot of AI-complaints so I won't mention them here. But not a gamebreaker for me. I even would say the AI got better since you last update.
The Pillars where you can get an Attribute-point will clear debuffs (thats good) but they clear buffs too. I don't think thats what they should do.
Multiplayer Mode "Invitation only" is buggy. You can't invite Players with this mode. Only in "Friends only".
Display-Bug with the News-Flag in Talents and FightOptions. When you hover over it when its a "news" and skill it then, the "news" flag won't disappear - never. You just have to hover everything first, so the flag disappears, and then you skill/buy it. Happens with all characters even in solo.
Display-Bug: Damage-numbers - Some numbers won't disappear.
Display-Bug: Enemy-health-bar - Some bars won't disappear. Even after a mission when I'm back to the camp.
While I am ressurecting another player and I get hit by a Verbeeg-Hook I can finnish the ressurection, although I'm not standing next to the player anymore but next to the Verbeeg.
While chaning the Skin of an item, the stats change too. For example a T5 weapon fully upgraded switches from 275 Physical Damage up to 300. The Elemental Damage switches betwenn 90 and 100. And the other stats like armor- or elemental penetration switch between 19% and 20%.
- I have runned a lot of missions. My current gold balance is something around 3.5 millions and all gems are out of control from 1k legendarys up to 8k common. I gathered alot of gear of all sets, but I still haven't all of them. I keep T4+T5 Legendarys and T5 Epics. So - there is already a forge in our base and all it does is good looking. It would be great if I could upgrade a T5 Epic to a T5 Legendary with gold and gems at this forge. My suggestion:
Common -> Uncommon (10k gold - 100 common and 50 uncommon gems)
Uncommon -> Rare (20k gold - 100 uncommon gems and 50 rare gems)
Rare -> Epic (30k gold - 100 rare gems and 50 epic gems)
Epic -> Legendary (40k gold - 100 epic gems and 50 legendary gems)
The new stats could be random.
- And what would a forge be if you couldn't change the stats of an item? Like in D&D there are players that want to max out a character. So if you want a lot of HP - go to the forge and pay to change the properties - it could be random - just change them with new random stats. My suggestion:
Change stats of an uncommon item: 2k gold and 10 uncommon gems
Change stats of a rare item: 4k gold and 10 rare gems
Change stats of an epic item: 6k gold and 15 epic gems
Change stats of a legendary item: 8k gold and 20 legendary gems
An upgrade from T4 to T5 I wouldn't recommend. If you want T5, run missions. But after 80 runs of Hagedorn (Difficulty 6) and still not having a T5 Battlerager Necklace is a bit disappointing.
Another Idea is to queue for arena pvp fights at the statue in the base. A cool arena idea would be in ruin-style like the base. Not only for a pvp mode (I'm actually not a fan of pvp) but for testing the skills on moving objects. The dummies are great but you cant see the effects of a push back and the dot-damage-ticks are buggy.
To lower the gold balance I would recommend to implement the option to reset the ability points. I know it isn't possible in D&D Pen and Paper, but it would be a nice feature. And yes - I skilled wrong with some characters. :-)
While I am in a mission I have access to the Symbols of Buffs and Debuffs. Would be great if I have those in the camp too. And a detailed description of it would be really helpful.
Skipping the cutscenes should be unskippable if someone never finished this mission.
Give Catti-Brie more support/heal abilities and Bruenor more Tank abilities. Like a low-heal-arrow (if she shoots on a player it heals) and the dwarf should have more friend-protecting abilities, like if he raises his shield, the damage wont hit my friends behind me. A taunt would be cool too.
Response after Update from 02.08.
A lot of my mentioned bugs are now fixed! Only two important left:
- The Lore Item behind a chest in "The Order of the One Light - Act 2" (Sorry, not Act 1) can still not be picked up and prevents getting the Steam-achievement. Solo and multiplayer. I tested your solution with the new character and the lore item in camp -> I am missing one item.
- The Pillars where you can get an Attribute-point clears buffs. I don't think thats what they should do, f.e. a 90sec resistance potion right before I click the pillar, gone :(
- There is one more bug I've forgot to mention: While the loadingscreen is on 100% I have 2-3 seconds time to "prepot" with heroism-potion and resistance potion without pay for them. The amount of potions gets resetted when the mission starts. And I can already walk in this time. I always start with 100% ulti ready and 90 sec resistance buff and after a mission I stay already at the loot-chest when the loading screen is gone.
That should be everything for now. :) Thanks