Skip to content

OnevesXIV#08825

My feedback

4 results found

  1. 27 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    OnevesXIV#08825 supported this idea  · 
  2. 27 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    OnevesXIV#08825 supported this idea  · 
  3. 1,087 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    OnevesXIV#08825 supported this idea  · 
  4. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    OnevesXIV#08825 commented  · 

    I imported from Manabox, maybe it would be nice to collaborate with them to see if there’s a way they can format better for Arena?

    For instance (dont judge my deck ideas) I would expect 30% to bounce, but the other 70% to be okay. I’d love it if it skipped “Archive Trap” and continued the import until the end and said that end “Deck import partially completed. These lines were found invalid.”

    // COMMANDER
    1 Saruman of Many Colors (LTR) 223

    1 Annex Sentry (SCH) 7
    1 Arcane Signet (MOC) 348
    1 Archive Trap (ZEN) 41
    1 Arvinox, the Mind Flail (SLX) 1
    1 Ash Barrens (NCC) 386
    1 Ashiok, Nightmare Muse (THB) 208 F
    1 Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver (THS) 188
    1 Brainstealer Dragon (CLB) 670
    1 Bruvac the Grandiloquent (JMP) 10
    1 Captain N'ghathrod (CLB) 646 F
    1 Chasm Skulker (M15) 46
    1 Phenax, God of Deception (SLD) 75 (please add phenax <3)

    And so on…

    OnevesXIV#08825 shared this idea  · 

Feedback and Knowledge Base