134 votes84 comments · MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions » Gameplay · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentNomi#93803 commented
Magma Opus sometimes freezes the game/fails to resolve when it targets a permanent with damage and with the tapping ability if the damage ability would kill the permanent.
As for your template, here:
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
Tested splitting damage between Lurrus and opponent, and tapping Lurrus and a land. Arena failed to resolve Magma Opus and forced me to restart.
Tried to replicate the bug against Sparky, splitting damage between Sparky (1) and an untapped Hurloon Minotaur (3) while tapping the Minotaur and a land. Didn't freeze the game. I attach two logs, one generated immediately after restarting, one after failing to replicate the bug against Sparky.
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
Magma Opus resolves without freezing arena
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
No screenshot but Opus just fails to resolve and I rope but don't lose on my end.
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
No workaround. Tried to replicate against Sparky, didn't happen.Nomi#93803 supported this idea ·