134 votes84 comments · MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions » Gameplay · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Latersatyr#73847 supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentLatersatyr#73847 commented
1. Launch MTGArena
2. Once the game has loaded, select a game mode.
3. Select a deck containing Magma Opus.
4. Play the game until you are able to play Magma Opus.
5. Distribute the damage for Magma Opus.
6. Observe the game state.
The game hangs indefinitely.
I expected the spell to resolve.
- I have observed this both when casting the spell a single time and when copying it.
- This does not always happen, I have observed it twice in 4 casts. The timer ticks down as if you are not finishing the spell but your turn does not end.
- There is no way to concede or otherwise leave the match and the game must be force closed.