HOW GOD USE LORD BUBUZA TO HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY
DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD CAN USE A MAN TO HELP PEOPLE WIN THE LOTTERY JACKPOT ? HERE IS MY STORY. I don’t play the lottery often, but I buy tickets when the draw is up, though I have never won. One day, while researching online how to win the lottery, I came across testimonies of how Lord Bubuza reveals lottery jackpot numbers to people. I contacted him immediately for help. He responded, and I followed his instructions, providing the requirements to cast the lottery spell. A few hours after casting the spell, Lord Bubuza revealed the Oregon’s Game Megabucks lottery winning numbers to me. I bought a ticket for the January 24 Oregon’s Game Megabucks draw at the Safeway store in Gladstone. When I checked my ticket, I was shocked to discover it was an $8.4 million winner! My name is David Schultze, I’m 68 years old, and I live in Milwaukie, Oregon, USA. I just can’t thank lord Bubuza enough for making me a jackpot winner. Join me in appreciating him via his WhatsApp: +1 716 209 7880 or text: +1 505 569 0396 email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com
-
ConnorGreg#01339
commented
Oniha Spells changed my destiny in ways I never imagined possible. I had been playing the Mega Millions for years without any luck and felt frustrated and hopeless. When I finally reached out to Dr. Oniha and following his spiritual instructions, my life took a dramatic turn. After he completed my lottery spell, I won an astonishing $420,000,000 Mega Millions jackpot. It still feels unreal. Dr. Oniha was honest, supportive, and deeply spiritual, always encouraging me to stay positive. His work is truly powerful, and I am living proof that miracles do happen.
Email: droniha16@gmail.com
CALL/Whatsapp number: +1 (669)221-3962 -
ConnorGreg#01339
commented
Oniha Spells changed my destiny in ways I never imagined possible. I had been playing the Mega Millions for years without any luck and felt frustrated and hopeless. When I finally reached out to Dr. Oniha and following his spiritual instructions, my life took a dramatic turn. After he completed my lottery spell, I won an astonishing $420,000,000 Mega Millions jackpot. It still feels unreal. Dr. Oniha was honest, supportive, and deeply spiritual, always encouraging me to stay positive. His work is truly powerful, and I am living proof that miracles do happen.
Email: droniha16@gmail.com
CALL/Whatsapp number: +1 (669)221-3962 -
ConnorGreg#01339
commented
Oniha Spells changed my destiny in ways I never imagined possible. I had been playing the Mega Millions for years without any luck and felt frustrated and hopeless. When I finally reached out to Dr. Oniha and following his spiritual instructions, my life took a dramatic turn. After he completed my lottery spell, I won an astonishing $420,000,000 Mega Millions jackpot. It still feels unreal. Dr. Oniha was honest, supportive, and deeply spiritual, always encouraging me to stay positive. His work is truly powerful, and I am living proof that miracles do happen.
Email: droniha16@gmail.com
CALL/Whatsapp number: +1 (669)221-3962 -
ConnorGreg#01339
commented
Oniha Spells changed my destiny in ways I never imagined possible. I had been playing the Mega Millions for years without any luck and felt frustrated and hopeless. When I finally reached out to Dr. Oniha and following his spiritual instructions, my life took a dramatic turn. After he completed my lottery spell, I won an astonishing $420,000,000 Mega Millions jackpot. It still feels unreal. Dr. Oniha was honest, supportive, and deeply spiritual, always encouraging me to stay positive. His work is truly powerful, and I am living proof that miracles do happen.
Email: droniha16@gmail.com
CALL/Whatsapp number: +1 (669)221-3962 -
Martins000#72100
commented
I still can’t believe this is real, but I actually won the lottery jackpot! It feels like a dream come true. For years, I would occasionally play without expecting much, just hoping that one day luck would finally be on my side—and it finally happened when I came across a testimony on how Dr Benjamin the great spell caster had helped alot of people win, so I reached out to him, he told me what to do and I followed his instructions, after 48 hours he gave some numbers to play, I did played the numbers as instructed.
The moment I checked my numbers and realized they all matched, my heart started racing. I had to double-check multiple times because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Winning the Powerball jackpot of $107,000,000,00. This has completely changed my life. It’s given me financial freedom, peace of mind, and the opportunity to support my family and invest in my future. Here are his contact information.
Email: drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +18588585788 -
Martins000#72100
commented
I still can’t believe this is real, but I actually won the lottery jackpot! It feels like a dream come true. For years, I would occasionally play without expecting much, just hoping that one day luck would finally be on my side—and it finally happened when I came across a testimony on how Dr Benjamin the great spell caster had helped alot of people win, so I reached out to him, he told me what to do and I followed his instructions, after 48 hours he gave some numbers to play, I did played the numbers as instructed.
The moment I checked my numbers and realized they all matched, my heart started racing. I had to double-check multiple times because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Winning the Powerball jackpot of $107,000,000,00. This has completely changed my life. It’s given me financial freedom, peace of mind, and the opportunity to support my family and invest in my future. Here are his contact information.
Email: drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +18588585788 -
helenmathews
commented
My name is Helen Mathews, and I am filled with joy and gratitude as I share my incredible experience. For many years, I had dreams of changing my life and achieving financial freedom. When I was facing difficulties and had almost lost hope, I came across Chief Ade, who guided me with his spiritual support and wisdom. After following his advice and receiving his assistance/winning numbers, I was amazed when I won a $5 million prize that completely transformed my life. Today, I am able to support my family, fulfill my dreams, and help those around me. I want to express my deepest appreciation to Chief Ade for his kindness, guidance, and the confidence he gave me during my journey. This experience has brought me happiness and a new chapter in my life, and I am truly thankful. Email : chiefadespellhome@ gmail.com || Whats App +234 901 380 6328 .
-
helenmathews
commented
My name is Helen Mathews, and I am filled with joy and gratitude as I share my incredible experience. For many years, I had dreams of changing my life and achieving financial freedom. When I was facing difficulties and had almost lost hope, I came across Chief Ade, who guided me with his spiritual support and wisdom. After following his advice and receiving his assistance/winning numbers, I was amazed when I won a $5 million prize that completely transformed my life. Today, I am able to support my family, fulfill my dreams, and help those around me. I want to express my deepest appreciation to Chief Ade for his kindness, guidance, and the confidence he gave me during my journey. This experience has brought me happiness and a new chapter in my life, and I am truly thankful. Email : chiefadespellhome@ gmail.com || Whats App +234 901 380 6328 .
-
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogaga that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $60million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $60million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955. -
Berge655#29721
commented
I still can’t believe what happened to me! For years, I struggled to win anything from the lottery until I came across Dr. Benjamin, a powerful spell caster. At first, I was skeptical, but after speaking with him, I decided to give it a try. Dr. Benjamin prepared a special spell and gave me the exact lottery numbers to play. I followed his instructions carefully, and to my greatest surprise, I hit the Powerball jackpot worth $340,000,000.00! My life has completely changed overnight — from financial struggles to total freedom. I can now take care of my family, help people in need, and live the kind of life I always dreamed of. Dr. Benjamin is truly a blessing, and I’ll forever be grateful for his amazing help. I promise not to ever stop telling people about the goods works you've done in my life.. If you need his help reach him today via email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +18588585788.
.. -
Berge655#29721
commented
I still can’t believe what happened to me! For years, I struggled to win anything from the lottery until I came across Dr. Benjamin, a powerful spell caster. At first, I was skeptical, but after speaking with him, I decided to give it a try. Dr. Benjamin prepared a special spell and gave me the exact lottery numbers to play. I followed his instructions carefully, and to my greatest surprise, I hit the Powerball jackpot worth $340,000,000.00! My life has completely changed overnight — from financial struggles to total freedom. I can now take care of my family, help people in need, and live the kind of life I always dreamed of. Dr. Benjamin is truly a blessing, and I’ll forever be grateful for his amazing help. I promise not to ever stop telling people about the goods works you've done in my life.. If you need his help reach him today via email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +18588585788.
..