HOW GOD USE LORD BUBUZA TO HELP ME WIN THE LOTTERY
DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD CAN USE A MAN TO HELP PEOPLE WIN THE LOTTERY JACKPOT ? HERE IS MY STORY. I don’t play the lottery often, but I buy tickets when the draw is up, though I have never won. One day, while researching online how to win the lottery, I came across testimonies of how Lord Bubuza reveals lottery jackpot numbers to people. I contacted him immediately for help. He responded, and I followed his instructions, providing the requirements to cast the lottery spell. A few hours after casting the spell, Lord Bubuza revealed the Oregon’s Game Megabucks lottery winning numbers to me. I bought a ticket for the January 24 Oregon’s Game Megabucks draw at the Safeway store in Gladstone. When I checked my ticket, I was shocked to discover it was an $8.4 million winner! My name is David Schultze, I’m 68 years old, and I live in Milwaukie, Oregon, USA. I just can’t thank lord Bubuza enough for making me a jackpot winner. Join me in appreciating him via his WhatsApp: +1 716 209 7880 or text: +1 505 569 0396 email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Richard Nuttall#71395
commented
OUR JOURNEY TO A LIFE-CHANGING LOTTERY WIN: My name is Richard Nuttall, my wife Debbie Nuttall and I are both 54 years old. WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WE WON £61,708,321 EUROMILLIONS JACKPOT PRIZE, with the number a lottery spell caster called Lord Bubuza gave us after casting his lottery spell. This man is a great seer and he is like a God on Earth that has turned our financial status for the better. He was recommended to us by a friend in my office who he helped win the lottery, and as a couple, we discussed and decided to give his spell a try. We provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell and we are £61M richer today. We have made a vow to ourselves that we will keep testifying about him. We were sceptical at first, but no protection is risky, so we tried it and we are financially stable now. Join us to appreciate this genius. Do you want to win like us? Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (365) 808 5313
-
Michael#19222
commented
Good day viewers, I wish to share my testimony with all of you. I have daily 9 to 5 jobs but while I work, I try my luck at playing instant Lotto. On this particular day, I decided to seek help online regarding tips for winning the lottery and I saw many individuals testifying about Meduza spells. I reached out to him and informed him that I needed help to win the lottery and he clarified the process to me stating that after he casts the spell, it will take 48 hours for him to provide me the winning numbers which I accepted. I followed all his instruction and he provided me with the numbers to enter the Lottery. After the draw the following morning, I received a notification on the Lottery app on my phone indicating that I was the lucky winner of $273 million on the New Jersey Lottery and I'm here to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Meduza. If you seek for help in any aspect of your life, Whats_App +1 (807) 798-3042 or Email: lordmeduzatemple@hotmail.com or visit: www.lordmeduzatemple.com
-
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogagas that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $62million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $62million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com/WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955.
-
Lucypatric#12728
commented
Hello everyone am Gary Van I want to use this medium to appreciate a great spell caster called Dr Ogagas that transformed my life financially, I used to work as driver in a company and I always play lotto but I have never been lucky, then one day as I was glancing through the Internet I came across a testimony of a woman who won $62million through the help of a strong spell caster called Dr Ogaga after praying for her he gave her a lucky numbers to play and she won $62million I also decided to try my luck I contacted the Dr Ogaga and he promise he was going to help me win too I didn't actually believed 100% but on the second thought I decided to give it a try He instructed me on what I need to do which I did with no stress at all, then after two day he sent me some numbers and asked me to go and play them I went strait to the store and play the numbers then I went back to check when the results were out, behold my numbers came out as the winning numbers it was like a dream to me, even till now I still fined it difficult to believe that I am now a millionaire from being a driver to being a millionaire all thank to Dr Ogaga I will never forget your help, if you are out there and you also want to be a winner I will advice you to also contact Dr Ogaga and I promise you he will not disappoint you at all. Here are his contacts. Email ogagaodia41@gmail.com/WhatsApp +1(365)350-5955.
-
Rebecca Knight#67376
commented
AI has caused me more problems than it has solved. I was connected to a cryptocurrency trader through AI and lost my hard-earned money to a scam. If it weren't for the assistance of Lord Meduza, whom my sister-in-law recommended to me, I wouldn’t have been able to win the $435 MILLION Mega Millions Lottery.
My life could have taken a drastic turn due to the overwhelming bills I faced after being cheated by the crypto traders. Lord Meduza utilized his extraordinary spell powers to determine the perfect six numbers I needed to win the Mega Millions Lottery, and I followed his instructions to play those numbers. I am incredibly thankful for the support, love, and kindness he has shown, which is beyond measure.
For further info about his services, please visit his website: www.lordmeduzatemple.com or If you need an immediate response, you can Whats - App the number on his website or email: lordmeduzatemple@hotmail.com
-
Martins000#72100
commented
I still can’t believe this is real, but I actually won the lottery jackpot! It feels like a dream come true. For years, I would occasionally play without expecting much, just hoping that one day luck would finally be on my side—and it finally happened when I came across a testimony on how Dr Benjamin the great spell caster had helped alot of people win, so I reached out to him, he told me what to do and I followed his instructions, after 48 hours he gave some numbers to play, I did played the numbers as instructed.
The moment I checked my numbers and realized they all matched, my heart started racing. I had to double-check multiple times because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Winning the Powerball jackpot of $107,000,000,00. This has completely changed my life. It’s given me financial freedom, peace of mind, and the opportunity to support my family and invest in my future. Here are his contact information.
Email: drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +18588585788 -
Martins000#72100
commented
I still can’t believe this is real, but I actually won the lottery jackpot! It feels like a dream come true. For years, I would occasionally play without expecting much, just hoping that one day luck would finally be on my side—and it finally happened when I came across a testimony on how Dr Benjamin the great spell caster had helped alot of people win, so I reached out to him, he told me what to do and I followed his instructions, after 48 hours he gave some numbers to play, I did played the numbers as instructed.
The moment I checked my numbers and realized they all matched, my heart started racing. I had to double-check multiple times because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Winning the Powerball jackpot of $107,000,000,00. This has completely changed my life. It’s given me financial freedom, peace of mind, and the opportunity to support my family and invest in my future. Here are his contact information.
Email: drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +18588585788 -
Megan Taylor#06409
commented
MY LOTTERY SUCCESS TESTIMONY.
I acquired my first home at the beginning of the year. To some, lottery players appear ridiculous, while we view it as a chance for an improved future. I'm known as Megan Taylor and I have played the lottery for ten years, yet I haven't won anything substantial. In my pursuit of understanding how to win better, I was advised to consult Lord Meduza, the priest who provided me with the precise 6 numbers that helped me secure the Mega Millions jackpot of $277 million after using his spell powers and following his guidance. Lord Meduza services is top notch and I believe your dreams aren't finished unless you decide they are. Contact Lord Meduza today and he will assist you in realizing your aspirations.
Email: lordmeduzatemple@hotmail.com
Whats-App: +1 (807) 798-3042
Website: https://lordmeduzatemple.com