Cannot Login
I cannot login to the Companion app with my Wizards account. I am able to sign in to my Wizards account via an internet browser, but nothing happens, and I can’t sign in, when I use the same credentials on the Companion app.
-
Sylvain Lemoine#22378
commented
I lost $328,650 to a fraudulent website that claimed to be a legitimate investment platform offering high returns. I was drawn in by the desire to earn more for myself and my family. Unfortunately, by the end of 2024, I realized it was a scam when the broker stopped responding to my emails and messages. A colleague then introduced me to ResQPro Firm, and to my surprise, they were able to trace and recover my stolen funds.
Contact them at: resqprofirm AT AOL dot com | WhatsApp: +1 985 296 9146 | Telegram: ResQproFirm -
petii#58514
commented
any updates on the resolution of this? I also have a ‘+’ sign in my login email similarly to what Smerle#16780 noted and the password changes alone don’t work
interestingly, the android app lets me log in just fine
-
n0cx#74327
commented
Same problem here with iOS 26.5 and app version 1.11.17
-
HrdRockin006#61932
commented
I have not been able to login to the iOS companion app after multiple password resets. This needs to be fixed ASAP since it adversely affects participation at my LGS.
-
miniMacGuru#68386
commented
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I still can’t login with companion app on iOS. It just flashes red but displays no error message. I can log into Arena and other Wizards stuff fine though.
-
Smerle#16780
commented
Still happens for me. I have a ‘+’ in my email address which I suspect is the issue based on the password solutions posted here. However you can’t change you email/username so I’m unable to use companion with my same Arena and Wizards account (which log in just fine)
-
Scotty G#23969
commented
UPDATE: Reset your password to be something WITHOUT Special Characters! That did the trick! (Thanks, @tmoretz#09284)
I created an account this morning (04/19/26), and I can’t login. Even after preforming password resets, I continue to get an error message about not having an account. But when I go to create an account, I get an error message that says I already have an account. *insert melting smiley face emoji here*
-
Nenco#84505
commented
I have created a new wizards account with the same password and a different email. Now I can login. This was annoying during prerelease.
-
tmoretz#09284
commented
Was able to work around this issue as well after removing special characters from my password. Not ideal.
-
Le Chazman#50245
commented
I have this problem today, i have strixhaven prelease in one hour...
-
Verno78910#64832
commented
I also had the same issue as of today and I tried pub#92000's solution and it worked on IOS. Yeah not sure why or what it was messing with but any & in your password seems to ***** it over for some reason
-
jade1979#71430
commented
I also tried pub#92000's solution, and it worked on iOS. I also had an "&" in my password. Seems like some special characters are a problem.
-
Wargsam#73579
commented
I tried the solution suggested by user pub#92000, and it solved the problem for me on iOS
-
nocthereon#79239
commented
Same problem from iOS 18.7.7
-
AshArtois#81961
commented
Same exact issue here
-
pub#92000
commented
Potential fix: I had to reset my password and set a new one. I’m guessing the problem is that I had an ‘&’ symbol in my old password, which has caused issues on other apps in the past. Either that or the length (was 22 characters before and now 18).
-
OrdinaryTree#72460
commented
Anyone has found a solution for this?
-
nico100#25521
commented
With my Wizards credentials I cannot login to Companion
Still I can connect to MTGA or this Support site which confirms I know my credentials!
iOS 18.7.7
Companion 1.11.4Please provide urgent feedback howto connect to companion
-
Onice#48630
commented
This happened to me last night! Hopefully a fix is implemented soon
-
Thrasos#17538
commented
Same issues here. On iOS and can login fine on web and arena, just not companion.