9 results found
I play on the PC and use DIscord for my party. Everytime we go into the game or complete an act, the voice chat comes back on even though in the menu it says it is off.4 votes
- I encountered this issue on PC, gamepass
- I was playing WITH FRIENDS
- I was playing as all heros
- doesn't happen when solo, obviously
Start game, open up game to friends.
Voice chat, even when selected to "OFF" (not push to talk nor always on), is on (comes across to other players). Fixed by going into menu and selecting the other options and then selecting "off" and saving. However, when the mission is completed and returned to either the main menu (due to party disconnect) or, if lucky, party returns to base camp the setting is reverted back to…4 votes
- Encountered on PC / Xbox app
- Playing with random strangers
Join Quick game (Online)
Everyone is speaking, I can see the microphone icons turning on and off, but I cannot hear anyone. I can only hear the game music. Tested in 4 different matches.
I can hear voice chat with other players.2 votes
my Problem is that I can't hear the Ingame Voice Chat and they can't hear me. I testet my Main Setup with the Steelseries Artic Pro Game Tag as Headphones and my Rode Broadcast Pro Microphone attachted to a ZEDi 8 Mixpult.
Also testet my old Headset the Creative Sound Blaster 3d Rage Wireless, with this Standart Microphone. Had there also the same issue.
Friends from me, do not have that issue with an external microphone.2 votes
I’m playing the windows 10 Microsoft store version of Dark Alliance and experiencing some sound issues…
Game audio works fine in single player, but as soon as I join a multiplayer game (cross play to xbox host is all I’ve tried), I loose all game sounds. No chat sounds either.
I should clarify, my friends can hear me. If I use xbox game bar for chat, then the chat works fine both ways, but I have to turn off game chat or I echo to the other players… but either way the multiplayer game audio is completely absent.
- I encountered this issue on PC. Steam version.
- I was playing alone and with friends.
- I was playing as Wulfgar.
- I generally play with headphones. The voicelines from verbeeg aren't lined up properly with spatial audio so I constantly feel a new verbeeg is approaching me from behind and it freaks me out.
- I encountered this issue on Windows 10 (MS store version)
- I was playing alone.
- I was playing as Wulfgar.
I attempted to mute other players by change the relevant setting in audio settings.
Other players were not muted.
I would expect other players to be muted.1 vote
I encountered this issue on PS5 after the new patch from 7/3/2021. My characters are no longer talking about the missions while progressing through them. Mobs aren't having conversations together, they only talk when fighting now.1 vote
I am running Dark Alliance on PC through Steam. I just opened the game after downloading it and noticed an odd sound:
While the game is running there is a slight buzz coming from the speakers.
After testing causes I realized it was coming from this game and that:
1) Volume control does not change the volume of the buzz but did change the volume for the game
2) Switching the sound over to headset does not stop the buzzing in the speakers nor does it start playing through the headset
3) Closing the game will end the buzzing
- Don't see your idea?