Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

831 results found

1. Warmth Halo Does Not Disappear After Buff Has Expired

Warmth Glow persists after the actual effect has expired

Good Friday!

1. I encountered this issue on XBox Series S

2. I was playing with one other person -- my game partner -- who uses an XBox One

3. I was playing as Drizzt

4. I've seen this same kind of phenomenon with character-intrinsic buffs on Wulfgar and Bruenor when my gaming partner plays them. Interestingly, he cannot see it when I do.

Steps:
    Moved up to a flaming sword for heat before crossing an ice hazard.

Result:
    The glow of the warmth buff often does not disappear on Drizzt when the effect has…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. "You Have Fallen" Screen Does Not Need a Countdown when Solo

It's bad enough that I get killed by one-shot moves with bad hitboxes or delayed animation, but it is really tedious as a solo player to watch the "You Have Fallen" countdown for 10 seconds when there is no one around to revive me anyway. There is also a glitch where the countdown finishes and restarts to 10 seconds, but respawns me before counting down a second time. This, combined with the rendering character/HUD issues that I have posted about elsewhere in this forum, has made diligently fighting the boss until I win a very painful, frustrating process.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tally Screen should be controlled with button presses

It can be tedious watching the Tally Screen sit there and disclose all of the information about the completed level when all you want to do is get back to Kelvin's Cairn and level up, equip gear, etc. I know what gear and crystals that I got: I was there. Instead of having it auto-run, a player can press A/X/Enter to speed up the rundown, and then press that button again to advance to the next screen. As slow as it seems to go sometimes, there are other times where I actually want to read the screen and it advances…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Character/armor/HUD does not appear at restart

1. I encountered this issue on Xbox One
    2. I was playing Alone
    3. I was playing as Drizzt

When I die on the Goblins at the Gates level, whether it is in the level itself or the boss fight, Drizzt will start respawning as just a cloak or a cloak and pants. I have clips taken on Xbox where the HUD is completely invisible, the bosses are invisible, and Drizzt is just a cloak, and it stays that way for like 45 seconds. I have had it where I attacked the bosses anyway and they have killed me before Drizzt even fully…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Characters useables glitch

This is the second character that has glitched mid mission not being able to do any damage for the remainder of the quest. Only to return to the camp and not have any useables or abilities
    Both my Drittz(lvl 17) and my Carrie(lvl 20) are rendered useless without abilities or potions.

Itd be one thing to grind and just repurchase the useables, but it wont allow me to at the merchant. As well as not letting me select abilities. Even the two starter abilities dont show up in the equipment screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Goblin Tower Act 3 Crashing on same spot

1. I encountered this issue on Steam (PC)
    2. I was playing with a premade group and 2 others from quickplay
    3. I was playing as Wulfgar (lvl 20)
    4. Directly after the pack of goblins that spawn the first short rest, I have crashed walking up the next hill 3 times. In the exact same location. I do not know what is causing it. My computer is very high end so I don't feel like it's a graphical issue while walking up the hill.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feedback

What ever patch you guys did for Loot is RIDICULOUSLY ******. done 10 straight raids with level 6 on Mask of Kelvin SOLO and all legionaries that dropped if any where rank 4 only??? I thought after patch oh couldn't be that bad...i can still get above 4k gear score. Im 3819 now over 90(since level 0) plus hours into the game and i have done over 300 adventures/raids and i cant get any of the gear i need on legendary but im supposed to do a level 6 at 4k gear score? FIX YOUR GAME. Have something that is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I've had to quit playing until a the time I invest in the game is rewarded equitably.

I'm a huge D&D fan. I have all the 5e books. I use D&D Beyond. I DM for Adventurer's League. I go to conventions to DM for AL. I'm also a huge co-op PvE video game fan. It seems that I'd love this game from the get-go. I did. It is a great premise and I sincerely hope you guys can bring it back.

I play with friends on Xbox and PC and I have one of all four characters. The game in its current state doesn't give me a reason to return. Ther loot progression is not there, the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Players who bought a physical copy for PS5

I am hoping to hear some kind of update on when if ever we can expect s fix for this issue? I bought this game and convinced others to buy it solely for this feature which was advertised as being there at launch. I have heard players who bought a digitial version on ps5 can download the ps4 version for free and play thst way (but with no save progress transferring over). However those of us with physical copies are left hoping to at very least hear you guys admit it is a known problem and not constantly ignore it.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Braindead Developers

PS4/PS5
    With friends and Alone
    Drizzt

I feel like the developers are very out of touch with their players. Nobody and I mean nobody asked you to make the enemies even stronger while nerfing the players. We asked for a more responsive AI which it is now but in a bad way. Unfortunately now this just magnifies the game breaking issues of mobs teleporting, un-telegraphed one shot moves. Mobs like the Vebeergs chaining multiple red moves and or changing their move mid animation now all just happen more frequently.

Cultists are consistently bugged in that they now charge you and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. cattie-brie's piercing shot does too much damage.

When this game started, Cattie-Brie's moveset was really limited and the combat was boring.

As I unlocked more and more moves, I had a lot of fun incorporating each new move into my attacks and combos. I think that the minimum stamina being 50% was too high, as it doesn't particularly punish spamming stamina eaters all that much, but I was still having fun.

Until I unlocked piercing shot.

Now 90% of my attacks are piercing shot. It does way too much single-target damage for the small setup that it has, not to mention when you actually line up a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All equipment and weapons on character deleted and gets stuck in merchant and can’t get out.

On PlayStation 4 Playing as Bruenor with friends all my gear has disappeared so character is unplayable and also gets stuck in merchants and button to get out does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. simply put you made the regular monsters stronger.. and didnt change the boss strength

please increase the armor and stamina to the charactors and nurf the regular monsters then buff the boss monsters.. also make the cultivists attack smooth. i hate being killed by some rando monster then i hate even more that i get one shoted by a cultivist that was never even on my screen, or when i get killed and then i see the attack happen after i die, giving my no chance to block or dodge or attack... when you attack a monster they should at the least be slightly stunned and shouldnt attack through your hits

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need to revamp loot if the recent patch is the direction the game is headed

Greetings!

I've enjoyed my time spent in dark alliance thus far. I play solo and also with a group of friends at times. Loot grinding games are some of my favorite games. However, they are only good when the reward is worth the effort. Before the latest patch it was riding the line of whether the time spent was worth the potential rewards. After this latest patch I fear it has tipped the scale in the wrong direction.

I do enjoy the increased difficulty that this patch brought! I feel that the way the loot currently works is not a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Latest Update Killed the Game

Latest update has ruined the game. Buffing enemies and nerfing players has made the game unplayable. One shot deaths on max characters is not fun at all. Impossible to play cr5 or 6 as a solo player and we will never get AI companions. With player base dropping you won’t be able to find a group online either. I really enjoyed the game……please save it!!!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reward chest empty after completing mission

1. I encountered this issue on PC/Steam.

2. I was playing with a friend.

3. I was playing as Catti-Brie (my friend played as Wulfgar)

Steps: We were doing a mission and completed it. Nothing weird happened.

Result: When we got back to the lobby the reward chest was empty and we were back at level 1.

Expected Result: To be able to pick up loot from the reward chest and to maintain our level. Our game did not crash or disconnect before we got sent back to the lobby.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No update on Xbox Gamepass PC

1. Issue is on gampass for windows 10 PC
    2. Played yesterday online with friends and during the session I was no longer able to connect to an online session. Now when trying to join online, either quick play or custom session it just spins trying to connect. Looking at gamepass, my current version is 1.16.91.0 - installed 7/13/2021 so I'm assuming that I can't get online because the version I have is not the most current version.
    3. all characters
    4. I have not found a workaround. Checked both gamepass app and windows store to see if I could download an update and…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a Tab for General Information

At Kelvin's Cairn, make a menu tab accessible to read about various game mechanics such as:

Stats - e.g. explain how Elemental Penatration works.
    Conditions (Status Effects) - short descriptions
    Short Rest Loot Bonus
    Set Gear Bonuses: e.g. All three bonuses do/don't stack.
    Etc

This should be a simple list (like the Journal) that shows in a scrolling pane as needed.
    Requires minimum dev/testing time and easy to modify content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The AI damage is too high when there is still teleporting AI hits. (the hit to my character occurs before any visual movements)

You guys can’t make the guys hit that hard when you still have teleporting enemy hits. By teleporting hits, I mean the hit occurred from the enemy before a movement is even displayed on screen. I can’t tell you how many times now I’m like what was it that just 1 shot me? Don’t make the Dungeons have such a high Combat Power requirement. There isn’t enough content to make those like raids. Plus the dungeons are a part of the loot loop since there are areas that have increased gear rate drops. So now I get 1 shot from…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Crystal Harvest - ACT 2 Crystalline Dreams - Eliminate the cultists.

1. I was playing on PS4
    2. I was playing with 2 other friends
    3. We were playing Drizzt, Cattie-Brie, and Wulgar.
    4. No work around that we've encountered.

We were trying to Eliminate the cultists to stop their ritual sacrifices. We defeated all the enemies but never got the "Objective Completed". There are no enemies to be found and we cannot go through the next portal to advance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?