0ilus#17632

My feedback

  1. 676 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1877 comments  ·  MTG Arena Bugs » User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    0ilus#17632 commented  · 

    When I start the application, I get the black screen and cursor about 90% of the time. The other 10% the screen says that it was unable to connect and then if I click reconnect, it will then take me into the game. I can't seem to find a pattern for when it decides to do one or the other.

    I've reinstalled MTGA and updated the .net framework but the problem still persists

    0ilus#17632 supported this idea  · 
  2. 1,715 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    918 comments  ·  MTG Arena Bugs » Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    0ilus#17632 supported this idea  · 

Feedback and Knowledge Base