MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
1770 results found
-
Windcrag Siege
2026.62.0.13653.1304277
Windcrag Siege do not allow me to select one of the option...(mardu or jeskai). The game is stuck.. you can still interact with View battlefied but you are stuck there and eventualy surrender(timeout).
Happened right after patch. Didnt happen last night.
Hapened twice so far, 2 different game.
Tried to resolve by myself: closed the game, repair and restart didnt fix.220 votes -
Windcrag Siege
Arena is not allowing me to select which mode to use on Windcrag Siege. I play the card, options appear, but I cannot make a selection. The game timed out and then auto picks the first one which isn’t even the one I need.
114 votes -
windcrag siege wont let you choose a mode
playing windcraig siege, the 3 drop boros enchantment wont let you choose a mode
96 votes -
アルケミーフォーマットの存続
MTGアリーナをデジタル版のアルケミーフォーマットで遊びたくて2年ほど前から毎日遊んでいます。
先程、来年2月にアルケミーフォーマットが廃止されるという告知を見ました。
私はアルケミー以外のフォーマットを遊ぶつもりは一切無く、アルケミーが無くなるならMTGから離れようと思っています。
すでに決まった事だとは思うので難しいかとは思いますが、アルケミーフォーマットの継続を再検討して頂けないでしょうか?
他フォーマットに比べプレイ人口が少ないのはわかっていますが、アルケミーが好きで遊んでいる人達が私のように居場所を無くす事になります。54 votes -
Windcrag Seige options cannot be selected. game cannot continue when it is cast since selection cannot be made
When Windcrag Seige is cast, neither of the 2 options can be selected. Game therefore gets stuck as you cannot get off the selection page
76 votes -
Unresponsive UI after using Frostcliff siege
Upon casting Frostcliff Siege a mode selection pop-up appears which doesn't respond to mouse clicks and improperly responds to the cursor hovering over the cards.
Issue encountered on the Steam version, installed on Linux.edit: just tested on windows (also steam version) as well as android. Same issue
76 votes -
Glacierwood Siege can't select mode
Cast Glacierwood Siege, and can't select either Temur or Sultai modes, forcing me to concede match.
74 votes -
Barrensteppe Siege
Hi there, haven't played for a few weeks, but after the most recent update I can't resolve Barrensteppe Siege. I play the card, and when it comes to choosing between Abzan or Mardu... I cannot select either. This results in me having to concede the game. I see a few similar posts about this... Siege cards in general? This has happened against the bot and in historic play.
2026.62.0.13653.1304277
70 votes -
Windcrag Siege/ and other Siege cards
Windcrag Siege has a game breaking bug in which playing the card does not allow you to choose between the two modes. It then times out, and you lose the game. I hear the other Siege cards have the same issue.
64 votes -
Frostcliff Siege unable to choose mode Jeskai or Temur
Unable to choose Jeskai or Temur options upon casting Frostcliff Siege
68 votes -
Hollowmurk issue
When playing Hollowmurk Siege, the option appears, but it won't let you select one of the options until your timeouts run out.
56 votes -
Fix the siege bug
Please fix the bug around siege cards. My hollowmurk siege card doesn’t work after the latest update. There is a bug that doesn’t allow the player to choose between sultai and abzan
57 votes -
Siege bug
I use two siege cards, one is frostcliff siege, the other is windcrag siege. after the last update, when you cast the spell, it pops up the window to choose either jeskai or temur, but when you try to click on one of the options, it will not choose it. instead you gotta wait until the timer tics down and it auto choses the first option. please fix this. ive used this deck a long time, ive never had this issue prior to the update. thanks.
56 votes -
windcrag siege
never had this problem with the windcrag siege card until the last update. Now I have the problem everyone has/had. I can not choose the card option. It ruin my game 3 times. I restore the game files. Nothing let me play that card as I used to do.
48 votes -
Companion
Title: Companion cannot be cast despite deck meeting all Companion requirements
Description:
I have encountered a bug involving the Companion mechanic in MTG Arena.
My deck fully satisfies all the Companion requirements, and the game allows me to select the card as my Companion before the match starts. However, once the game begins, I am unable to cast or use my Companion as expected.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a deck that meets all Companion requirements.
- Select the Companion.
- Start a match.
- During the game, attempt to use the Companion.
Expected result:
I should be able to pay {3} to put…49 votes -
Hollomurk Siege is Broken
When I cast Hollowmurk Siege in Alchemy (no idea about other formats), I cannot select either option. I have to concede the match when I try to cast it. This happened 3x tonight.
47 votes -
Attacking When Choco, Seeker of Paradise is on the Battlefield
When attacking, while Choco, Seeker of Paradise is on the battlefield, you are permitted to look at the number of cards on the top of your deck, that match the number of birds that are attacking. You are allowed to put one into your hand, then any lands onto the battlefield tapped, finally the rest of the cards go into your graveyard.
This is currently bugged. If no lands are in the cards that come off the top of your deck, you are able to choose one for your hand, and then the submit button is covered by another button…
35 votes -
Consistent Planeswalker Bug (Davriel)
Davriel, Soul Broker currently doesn't have a -2 ability. Help.
I'm experiencing a replicable bug where the -2 ability of Davriel doesn't function. You activate the ability, pay the cost, and the three options appear - but are unselectable, and don't have the blue highlight they did pre-patch. If you check View Battlefield, the options remain and GAIN their blue highlight (as in they should BE selectable), but still can't be pressed - then the View Battlefield and View Browser fields switch (see attachments).
I restarted the game, and the bug persisted - then queued a new game, got to…
34 votes -
Marina Vendrell Activiated Ability Soft Lock
When activating Marina Vendrell's ability targeting a room enchantment the overlay pops up to select the Room to Lock/Unlock, however the "Lock" and "Unlock" text does not appear below the images. I am unable to select either room although mouse-over does enlarge the image. If I return to the battlefield view and back the text has appeared in addition to the images but I am still unable to select either option. The only exit is conceding the game.
28 votes -
choose
When prompted to choose either Mardu or Jeskai from Windcrag Siege, the selection UI seems to be reversed. as in the options are clickable only when looking at battlefield and non clickable when looking at the choice selection screen. However, in neither case can I click to select a choice, I am stuck waiting for the timer to choose the first option and stop my turn.
39 votes
- Don't see your idea?