Valor_of_Bunny#38107

My feedback

  1. 52 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Valor_of_Bunny#38107 commented  · 

    I don't think I've ever complained about a game in the 2 decades or so I've played online games, but whatever you've got going on with your algorithm seems almost spiteful of the playerbase. I hadn't played in a year or so, started back again a few months ago and had an incredibly variety of deck types I'd play against. You know. Fun, that thing. Now it seems like 90% of the players play top tier control decks and the other 10% play "this is my first game" decks and it makes it all but pointless to play anything other than 50% MR/50%R control decks. Cuz why try to build the algorithm for fun when you can just force the playerbase to spend money buying the digital cards they need if they even want a chance of winning, right?

Feedback and Knowledge Base