MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permanent Historic Brawl

Historic Brawl and other singleton based formats that have appeared on the Friday Night Magic events should be made a permanent play option, and there should be some ranking or competitive way to play these formats to help combat hastily conceded games. Historic brawl in particular would help provide another format beyond normal Historic to use non-Standard cards.

751 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

103 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. wrong end of Season rewards

Received 7 Zendikar packs rather than the correct Kaldheim packs as end of season rewards. Suggestion for fix would be to replace the wrong 7 with the right 7.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ban Ugin

If Ugin hits the board the game is over. Literally impossible to play around for most decks.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ストリクスヘイヴンマスタリー

ストリクスヘイヴンのマスタリーが始まって、何戦かプレイしたら、クエストが表示されなくなった。(ストリクスヘイヴン実装直後は表示されていた。)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ban Tibalt Trickery

Turn two Ulamog, Ugin, Genesis Ultimatum, etc. Who thought this was a good idea? Love the idea of a red counter with a drawback, but the wording should have been an opponent's spell. Turned a good idea into a sigh worthy trend.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. gameplay bug regarding daily quests

Daily quests disappeared along with win total wheel. rewards were also not distributed.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tainted Pact Unsable in the Current Cilent

Currently Tainted Pact is card that is almost unusable on MTG Arena. When you exile a card with Tainted Pact a 2 second animation plays exiling the top card of your library and this counts towards your timer. This animation makes it impossible to resolve Tainted pact on your turn in your library has 45 cards or more. If your timer runs out the Arena client will auto resolve Tainted Pact and exile your entire deck. Your timer is even less on your opponents turn so If you attempt to resolve Tainted Pact on your opponents turn you can only…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Historic Brawl Forever

Historic Brawl is so much more fun than regular Brawl. The larger selection of cards makes it feel more like commander! It's a great way to use older cards other than just playing Historic matches.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Deadly Brew combined with Claim the Firstborn/Akroan War/... does not trigger second half of the effect

1.  Give us the steps to reproduce the bug:

Make sure there is a permanent in the graveyard. Cast "Claim the firstborn" on opponent's creature. Cast "Deadly Brew". Sacrifice the claimed creature.

1.  Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

PC

1.  Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

You then do not get the option to bring a permanent back from the graveyard to your hand.

1.  Enter the expected results of the feature

As I sacrificed a creature to "Deadly Brew" I should be allowed to bring a permanent from the graveyard to my hand. I double checked that a…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Something has to change about the timer and "take action/decline" triggers for combos

So this has been a problem for a while now with any infinite combos in arena, where, depending on the combo, you may be at risk of losing to the timer due to repeating the same action too many times and not triggering the game to see it as something that advances your game state.

With the recent addition of Mystical Archive cards from Strixhaven into Historic, we have an inherent issue with the card "Tainted Pact". When attempting to combo off with Tainted pact and Thassa's Oracle, a combo that simply could not have been overlooked when adding Pact…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Titan's Nest

The Titan's Nest implementation on Arena takes so long per activation that it can easily cause you to time out. This is an ability designed to be used many times a turn -- please do one or more of the following:

— Remove the pause after each activation

— Prevent the timer from counting down during the pause

— Have "Auto Pay" prioritize cards in graveyard over tapping lands (so we don't have to manually tap for all but the last card in a turn)

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Banning scute swarm

Scute swarm has become outrageous card to play against. It is a card that once it gets going it is hard to get rid of and only way to stop it is with a board wipe. Logical it should be banned.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Daily Quests gone, Strixhaven sleeves not working.

Two issues:

My Daily Quests, Friends list, etc. at bottom of home screen is gone.

When I go to change sleeves, where the five college sleeves should be, there are 5 standard card backs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No aparecen las misiones

No aparecen los círculos de las misiones y victorias diarias, semanales ni el de maestría. Tanto en PC, como en Android, está así desde esta mañana 16/04/2021 a las 11:00 AM

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. historic brawl

add a permanent historic brawl queue.
    there is no reason to block us form playing this other than bullsht moneygrab move
    i did not grind and buy all those cards to never use them again. this is bullsh
    t.
    i wont drop a single penny on this game as long as you dont fully support historic cards

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Daily Quests vanished

I played some games this morning before the STX update and everything was working fine. This evening, after the update, my friends list, daily quests, set mastery are all gone, or at least invisible.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Kill the Mill

I find mill decks to be an abomination of the game. The entire strategy around them is based on avoiding to actually battle other players and instead force their game to end because they run out of cards. It's a very anti-magic style of play which I want nothing to do with. As a result, the massive resurgence of this format has made the game unbearable for me to play. For over 20 years I've always appreciated the strategy component of magic that allowed me to go head to head against other players in a chess match like a battle…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2v2

Hi!

I would really love to get more of my friends playing with me online. I am sure that adding a 2v2 mode would be a lot of fun and a good way to get my friends playing. Right now if you wanna play with friends you play a couple of games and then you get bored. But playing with each other would be a lot more fun and I'm sure would make me pull some all-nighters :D.

Hoping I can get some balls rolling this way :)

Cheers!

Edwin

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quest HUD is missing, after a Limited Premier Draft Strixhaven

After I finished my draft, the whole quest mastery progress HUD is missing... went on my mobile, it does not show.

I dont receive notifications for wining.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Copying Electrolyze

PC version
    Strixhaven Premiere Draft.
    I cast Lead by Example
    I cast Electrolyze
    there is a 2/3, 2/1 and a 2/2 on the board. I split the first copy 1 and 1 on the 2/3 and 2/1. My plan was to deal 2 more to the 2/3 with the second electrolyze, but it would not allow me to only submit one target. Instead, I had to select two and split 1 and 1 again. This made it so only one creature died and I lost the game.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base