Unable to Report a Bug Through App
So, I have two problems and one suggestion, itemized below.
Problem 1: In an effort to test the "search" function, I typed in "retribution", which got 11 results. One of these was Dorothea, Vengeful Victim, which didn't actually have the word in its title. When I clicked on the card, I saw two versions, the alt-art monochrome, and the original. But when I checked the oracle text, one of them (the regular art one) had the text for Dorothea's Retribution instead. It was obviously intended to show the back face of the card rather than just a different art. I'm not sure if this follows with other flip cards, but it may be worth reviewing.
Problem 2: When I went to make this post from the app itself, it gave me an error, saying "Unable to find a web browser."
Suggestion: In the "Track" section, please make it possible to go up or down by more than one life.
I've included screenshots for reference.
Uh. Here's the screenshots.