1st & foremost.
I just want to say thank you. I know I've nagged about the limitations of the companion app for a long time, but after getting to use it this last weekend at the reality fracture prerelease I was very impressed.
It was really great being able to see my tournament history, although I can't see who I played yet, i'm hoping that in the future that will be a thing.
I'm enjoying the fact that I can actually look at secret lair from the app.
Still hoping and holding out for a magic the gathering history/lore/character page for the multiverse. (That one might take a bit)
I really enjoy the fact I can favorite a store and being that you guys have tournament history it makes me hopeful that maybe someday matches the gathering Planeswalker points / magic the gathering rewards will come back. And instead of shipping the products to individual players you could just ship them to a favorited store and send out an email saying go pick up your rewards.
I just want to say thank you again, because what you guys took the magic the gathering companion app from, to what it is today, is a huge leap. I never liked using the app to do anything, it's a lot better now.
I did have some slate issues where I couldn't actually see in the events I played in other than what was on the shared screen for people to look at pairings like the app itself just kind of put me in a perpetual waiting for Swiss rounds screen.