Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. kelvins cairn scroll

Xbox series X
    Battlehammer
    solo
    When you return from a mission, the cart next the the merchant will have a scroll on it. Picking this up gives the player nothing nor does it indicate what it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Red Flags in Companions of Ice Wind Dale

Xbox Series X
    Battlehammer
    Single Player
    The red enemy flags in the Companions of Ice Wind Dale are a bit chopping with the frame rate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. potato

Why do everyone look like they belong back to Xbox 360? Meanwhile the trailer on twitch they have such better player models.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. codes do not work

codes that came with the game do not work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mail system

Can we add a mail system to where we can share our gold/crystals with lower level characters and/or our own characters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. HP Max is 1000?

(Xbox) I noticed at a higher difficulty that although my gear stated that my HP Max should be upwards of 1900 HP, in mission, my Barbarian really only had a thousand hit points like my other friend playing with me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feedback

You need to add a mage or warlock class. Also you should add a trans mog station to save styles of gear rather than the style section you have at the merchant. Add a station that can either reroll gear stats entirely or reroll the stats percentage. You should add 1-2 extra ultimates for each character so we have an option. Add a lock button and sell all button under epic rarity. Also bruenor is a great tank but as fast as bosses gets killed he seems a bit pointless. At least make it so when you put up his…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Way to get rid of AFK/disconnected team leaders

I am VERY TIRED of being connected to lobbies over and over again where the leader is AFK so you waist time hoping they'll notice there's a full party ready to go but nothing, back to main menu, search for new party, repeat. This also happened a few times mid act where the leader went either AFK or got disconnected and there was nothing the rest of the team could do to continue on the mission, cuz you just get pulled back to the leader if you go to far, so all our time & efforts up to that point…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Potions

Potions-increase the amount you can carry
    Add magic-user, a thief (Regis) to future updates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bruenor

Bruenor tankiness and damage output are poor.
    Doesn’t seem to be able to tank anymore hits than other characters. Should be tankier even during skill cool downs to make up for poor damage output. He only seems worth it as a healer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sempre um lixo.

Foi um lixo desequilibrado no lançamento, duas atualizações e continua un lixo, na verdade o último patch deixou pior, sempre ocorre falha de conexão, ou se quer entra na sessão e falha, esta impossível emcontrar partida, bugs de movimento, sofremos danos desequilibrados, çersornagwns teleportando, ficando preso no mapa, ou seja, esta wirzads é uma empresa despreparada e desprovida de qualidade técnica, pois lançou um jogo cheio de promessas e fardado ao fracasso pelo trabalho amador desenvolvido.
    Não compre este jogo, não kogue seu dinheiro no lixo, pois este jogo e esta wizards são dois lixos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Iniciou um lixo, continua um e um lixo sempre será.

Foi um lixo desequilibrado no lançamento, duas atualizações e continua un lixo, na verdade o último patch deixou pior, sempre ocorre falha de conexão, ou se quer entra na sessão e falha, esta impossível emcontrar partida, bugs de movimento, sofremos danos desequilibrados, çersornagwns teleportando, ficando preso no mapa, ou seja, esta wirzads é uma empresa despreparada e desprovida de qualidade técnica, pois lançou um jogo cheio de promessas e fardado ao fracasso pelo trabalho amador desenvolvido.
    Não compre este jogo, não kogue seu dinheiro no lixo, pois este jogo e esta wizards são dois lixos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Iniciou um lixo, continua um e um lixo sempre será.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Crafting system

Can we please have a crafting system much like vermintide? where we can destroy unneeded weapons / armor and then make new ones based on our characters current gear value? yes it s abit of RNG but currently you just sell them for gold and then you dont really need to use gold apart from upgrades or cosmetic changes... would love to see this even in DLC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Desync/PC Keybinds/Sell All Junk/Crafting

I've experienced A TON of desync and lag while playing coop with my brothers. I'm playing on PC via game pass ultimate with 2 of my other brothers, and another is using Xbox. I initially bought it on Steam but couldn't play and heard no timetable on a fix so I had to refund. Elevators are a huge sign of multiplayer desync, the rides up and down are jagged, and laggy messes but in offline mode it's smooth as butter. 
          The lag or desync ends up resulting in the enemies animations not registering, ranged attacks are invisible waves of death,
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Just some thoughts

wanted to make a couple suggestions that I'm sure you already heard about. Not sure if this will matter to the team however I figured I'd try.

The dwarf is a great idea as a tank how ever his taunt abilities are just that. An ability. I feel it should be a stamina ability as to be a proper tank. One needs to be able to continuously taunt.

The second is having a way to re-spec your character attributes. Even if it's extremely costly in gold and material. as I've made 3 of each character type now just so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. “TEMPUS!” - Wulfgar Voice Line

Having JUST read through many of the LoD books, I can’t think of one where our favorite son of Beornagar - Wulfgar - isn’t yelling “TEMPUS” at the top of his lungs. Would love to see this one voice line thrown in there when he does his rage ability or some other cool down ability to not overplay the audio. But I know I and many others would also be screaming “TEMPUS” into the mix when it happens and if there’s a proximity sound to other players who hear that then maybe they can know, “Oh it’s time to follow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suggestion

I wish for many of us to play together but it is quiet unfortunate whenever you load into a lobby after 5 minutes of loading and you wish to play a character but you see that he or she is already taken.
    Yes you could say to play another character, but what about the people who only play one? And the people who dont wish to waste time making a new one and going 40 hours to get him geared to loose him to a bug? (sorry it has happend to me three times so I'm a little biased)
    My…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PS4 version nearly, frustratingly unplayable

I play on the PS4 digital deluxe version. Whether playing solo or with friends in both INVITE ONLY & FRIENDS ONLY to see if it would make a difference.

*Several instances of myself & friends getting stuck oriented in one direction, can't R3 out, just keeps turning & looking at non-existent point that until you kill yourself or log out, can't be removed.
    *Extreme lag at weird non-action oriented or particle-filled time. Just running or turning the camera. And obviously worse frame-rate drops when there is group action.
    *Enemies that magically appear underneath you & no I'm not talking about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I really like the game honestly

I've played 50 hours in the game and the 500 parries achievement and really love it, very fun. I have a few suggestions though. The Verbeeg have a lot of unblockable moves making them tedious to fight, also they don't stay red throughout their entire unblockable move like when they slam the ground after they throw their hook. Also their most of their moves have extremely large and deceptive hitboxes, most hitboxes in the game are also sometimes inconsistent. Also, the hitboxes on the blockable moves like the grab and spear lunge lag way behind the attack making them nearly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories