Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

1124 results found

  1. premium but is still affordable

    Hey, I’ve been thinking about getting a high-end-looking watch without spending a fortune. Do you guys know where I can find something stylish that looks premium but is still affordable?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A fast and pleasant site without lags

    I was planning a chill weekend at home and wanted some fun. Searched for a casino site with lots of options. Landed on MonsterWin Casino from Canada and it’s great. The interface is smooth with slots, table games, and sports betting. By the way their cashback offers are nice. It’s a solid spot for casual gaming and keeps me hooked on weekends.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Game

    If you're looking for a fun and creative casino platform, you should definitely check out pepe-casino.com. I recently gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised by how entertaining the experience was. The design feels unique and humorous, but they still offer a solid selection of games and fast performance. It’s a great balance of lighthearted visuals with serious gaming functionality. Perfect if you want something fresh and engaging.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    44 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. gamess

    It was very cool and fantastic to realize that you can play here and it will be cool in any case, it's really cool to play on this site in South Africa, because something new is always fun and very cool Gbets, having played on this site for more than one day, I realize that the game on it is a masterpiece and that you need to play only here!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. gaming

    What are the best Australian-friendly online casino sites with great bonuses?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Audio Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. service

    It was late night in Winnipeg when a forum buddy shared a link about Azorilix Tranding https://azorilixca.com . I laughed at the typo in the URL but decided to give it a shot anyway. Turns out, the content was solid and pretty easy to follow. The Canadian market is always tricky, but this platform seemed to keep things simple enough that I didn’t feel overwhelmed. A decent find for my side interest.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. certified translator calgary

    After moving to Canada, I needed to translate my diploma and certificates. I ordered a translation from certified translator calgary and received everything the next day. Very convenient and reliable - I recommend it to all newcomers.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. cats

    Sometimes you want to make a little surprise for no reason, especially when it's something themed. Favorite accessories in the style of "cats" always make me smile. I came across a very cool idea on this website: https://feedback.qbo.intuit.com/forums/920245-quickbooks-mobile-feedback-forum/suggestions/49669010-cat-themed-gifts-for-her-stylish-and-adorable-fin Everything is laconic and cute.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Розваги онлайн у вільний час

    Де я можу розважитись в інтернеті поки в мене є вільний час?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A fast and pleasant site without lags

    I was planning a virtual hangout with old school friends. Looked for a casino site to add some excitement. Came across Club Regent Casino from Canada. It’s got cool slots and blackjack with great graphics. For sure their cashback deals are awesome. The site was super fun and made our reunion a hit.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. service

    Hey everyone! So, I was in a late-night YouTube binge spiral and saw a psychic being interviewed. It got me curious, so I started searching around and found https://psychics-advisor.com/city/nashville/ kind of by accident. What caught my eye was the variety—some focus on career advice, others on emotional healing. I picked someone at random, and the reading made me think differently about something I’ve been stressing over for

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. games

    Onlayn sərin slot maşınlarını harada oynaya bilərəm?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Audio Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. hi

    hi

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fast money convert

    I had to send some money to Brazil for a friend’s birthday party supplies. I needed a service that was secure and wouldn’t take ages. I stumbled on money transfer to brazil from uk via Profee, and it was really simple. The site is easy to navigate, with low fees and fast delivery. For sure, the clear process stood out. It was nice to help my friend make their party happen without any delays.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Legalization of Documents Issued in Ontario for International Use

    I was applying to a school in Germany and needed my Ontario transcripts certified. I looked for a service to apostille educational documents. I came across Apostille Ontario and it was user friendly. The website outlines how they authenticate transcripts, coordinating with Ontario’s Official Document Services for Hague countries, including notarization if needed. To be honest, their clear instructions saved me a lot of time.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Come parlare con Qatar Airways?

    Per avere un contatto diretto con Qatar Airways, chiama il numero ™+39-(020-070)-2383. Il servizio clienti è disponibile per aiutarti con prenotazioni, modifiche volo, bagagli e altre richieste.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gaming

    For anyone based in Canada and interested in a seamless online casino experience, I strongly recommend visiting Woodbine Casino. I’ve used the platform myself and was impressed by how tailored it is to Canadian players, from payment options to exclusive regional bonuses. The interface is clean, and withdrawals are processed without hassle. It’s a trustworthy and well-rounded option for enjoyable gaming.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A good gaming site with bonuses

    My nephew’s school play was happening, and I wanted to celebrate after. Searched for a cool online casino to have fun. Found Playnow Casino , and it stood out. Honestly, this Canadian platform’s got great bonuses like free spins and VIP perks. The interface is smooth, and support’s fast. I enjoyed the games, and it was a nice way to cap off the day.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Online entertainment in your free time

    My bestie’s promotion called for a virtual celebration and I wanted something unique. Figured an online casino could be a cool group activity so I checked out some sites. For real Legzo Casino is great with its easy interface and loads of slots. This Canadian site throws in perks like free credits and seasonal offers plus quick deposits that feel safe. It made our party epic and everyone loved it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. service recovery

    How can I take care of my own mental health while supporting someone with an addiction?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    10 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories