Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback
1124 results found
-
visual bugs
I play on xbox one x
-Characters are drinking potions with their elbow (weird).
-Drizzt's "Wearer of the mask" scimittars are visually bugged unless we apply beholder skin (other skins gives their colour to a big line that connect the two swords).1 vote -
Disconnecting in party of four
- Xbox One
- With friends
- Wulfgar
- Always disconnects in a party of four mid adventure, only me
1 vote -
Friendly fire
Hello.
Play on PC as Bruenor while friends play Cattie and Drizzt.
I don't know if this is intentional or not, but friendly attacks seem to bounce off or unable to be executed if you aim at or your attacks hit a party member.
We tested this in the camp. Whenever I was anywhere near Drizzt all his special moves would just stop without doing damage. When I moved off his screen he could do all his moves without problem. I could still pull off Bruenor's move without issue.
When I stood in the way of Cattie's arrows and attacks…
1 vote -
Bugs
Hey,
I'm encountering a lot of bugs on PC; here're some of them:
-Settings changes unsaved (esp. keyboard bindings and VOIP changes) after a mission or closing the game.
-A lot of delay when hitting keys, for whatever actions (reviving, combos, jump, etc)
-Some potions get canceled at the very end of the animation (esp. heal pot)
-Some of the last bosses sometimes die before 0% HP (20-50%)- I still can't join any public match, getting disconnected right away everytime.
1 vote -
Was at the end of ACT 2 of The Goblin's Shard (Goffin's Door) when I was automatically sent back to camp
I encountered this issue on Xbox Series X
I was playing alone
I was playing as WulfgarWas at the end of ACT 2 of The Goblin's Shard (Goffin's Door) when I was automatically sent back to camp. I was in the middle of a battle when this occurred. I am not happy about this.
I paid full retail price for a game that wasn't ready for release.
Quick resume is non-existent.1 vote -
DLC invalid from Day one?
Hi i just bought the PS5 Dark Alliance Day One Edition and i tried to redeem the Beholder Weapon Set DLC and it said that my code is invalid. Why? i have already played one Act and have a more than 1 weapon in my inventory. Anyway to help my situation?
1 vote -
Constitution Increase not Increasing Bruenor Hitpoints
- I encountered this Issue on Windows 10 Steam Purchase
- I was playing as with Multiplayer Session with Random Player
- I was playing as Bruenor
- I gained a level and reached Level 12 for Bruenor
Hi devs, basically I level up Bruenor to level 12 and wanted to put my Attribute Point into Constitution, but the Character Sheet did not put the potential amount of HP gain should I put the Attribute Point into Constitution.
Is it a Graphic bug or Gameplay bug I am not certain, please look into this thank you.
1 vote -
Bruenor invincible bug
- PS4
- WITH FRIEND/ALONE
- BRUENOR 4.Bruenor invencible si utilizas la habilidad tormenta giratoria
Steps:
1.Estaba jugando con bruenor con el set completo de piedra fria.
2. Si utilizas la habilidad con ese set te vuelves invencible durante toda la mision.Result:
Eres invencible con el set de piedra fria al utilizar la habilidad tormenta giratoria durante toda la partida.1 vote -
Still disconnecting after patches
- I encountered this issue on Steam
- I was playing with others on public mode
- I was playing as Wulfgar
- After the 2 patches, although the disconnection occurs less frequently, it still happens, either in the middle of multiplayer mission, and at the end of the mission. After the 5 or more attempts, I only managed to complete 1 mission without disconnection
1 vote -
Needs LAN party
We are a family of gamers! Multiple PlayStation owners and a few pcs, our problem is the lag when we party up and try to play together ( in the same house, all wired PS4) LAN party option would be most useful, our son refuses to play anymore until the issues have been resolved. I know you are currently addressing the disconnect after every dang “mission”. If we hadn’t all purchased digitally, I can assure you there would have been several returns to retailer!
Disappointed as it feels like it is going to be an amazing game1 vote -
Crashing on Xbox
I encountered this issue on Xbox one
I was playing with friends
I was playing as Catti-Brie
Keep trying to play a match with my friends on Xbox one but I keep getting kicked at the beginning of or the middle of the mission. I lose all the loot collected before getting kicked. It's getting ridiculous. I definitely do not recommend this game until it is fixed.
1 vote -
Game just needs a ton of bug fixes and soon beofre the game dies.
Playing on PC, doesn't matter if its online with friends or offline, doesn't matter what hero I play. I cannot level up my characters at all, after a stage is completed I get a ton of exp and level up but when the game loads back into the lobby/town area my characters are not showing the gained levels. I am stuck at lv8 and 6 with my characters.
1 vote -
Suggestions
Please 🙏 consider inventory box in the hub area.
Please consider skins, other moves, crystals, character skins, weapon and gear rotations to purchase in store with (in-game) currency.
I have about 2 mil in currency and nothing to do with it1 vote -
Suggestions
Please 🙏 consider inventory box in the hub area.
Please consider skins, other moves, crystals, character skins, weapon and gear rotations to purchase in store with (in-game) currency.
I have about 2 mil in currency and nothing to do with it1 vote -
Idea
Please 🙏 consider inventory box in the hub area.
Please consider skins, other moves, crystals, character skins, weapon and gear rotations to purchase in store with (in-game) currency.
I have about 2 mil in currency and nothing to do with it1 vote -
My wife and I were playing together and as she climbed down a ladder her character got stuck on the ladder first. As she tried getting off,
I encountered this on PC
I was playing with a friend
I was playing as Catie
No workaround, had to leave the gameI was climbing down a ladder, got stuck halfway down and then stuck inside a rock wall
I expected to climb down the ladder
Lost several pieces of Legandary loot
1 vote -
My wife and I were playing together and as she climbed down a ladder her character got stuck on the ladder first. As she tried getting off,
I encountered this on PC
I was playing with a friend
I was playing as Catie
No workaround, had to leave the gameI was climbing down a ladder, got stuck halfway down and then stuck inside a rock wall
I expected to climb down the ladder
Lost several pieces of Legandary loot
1 vote -
Died and screen went black and stayed black. Game started over on its own after a few minutes
Died and screen went black and stayed black. Game started over on its own after a few minutes
1 vote -
skating
Playing on PC, alone, as Bruenor.
At any point in the game as I'm walking or sprinting around and come to a stop my character will start to slowly slide in the last direction I was moving.
1 vote -
skating
Playing on PC, alone, as Bruenor.
At any point in the game as I'm walking or sprinting around and come to a stop my character will start to slowly slide in the last direction I was moving.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?