SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions
Before You Create a New Report
For New Reports
- Summarize the problem
- List the steps you took that led to the problem
- What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
- What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
- Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
- Select the gear icon to configure inputs
- Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
- Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
Additional Information to Provide
- The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
- The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
- Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
- The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
- Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
- Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
- Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
- Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test
53 results found
-
Rechtschreibefehler
In der Karte M 0004 „Ajani, Behüter des Hinterlands“ ist das Wort „Lebenspunktestand“ falsch geschrieben. Auf der Karte steht „Lebenspaunktestand“.
1 vote -
destroy target non outlaw creature went through hexproof
I played Shardmage's Rescue on my creature to protect against the targeting by the card Shoot the Sheriff "Destroy Target non-outlaw creature". I played my card after the Shoot the Sheriff as an instant. I believe that hexproof protects against the targeting so how did my creature still die? I don't believe this is correct?
1 vote -
Bloodthirsty Conqueror/ Starscape Cleric Death Loop
A Life link bat attacks and then Starscape Cleric has the opponent lose life , which triggers the Bloodthirsty Conqueror To gain 1 life. This iteration continues until the opponent is out of life points
13 votes -
Waiting for opponent
I am just stuck at the waiting for oppnent screen I cant play the game in my pc or phone. I have restarted countless times and nothing works. Crazy
2 votes -
focus fire
Focus Fire unable to cast when blocking
1 vote -
ghost vacuum outcaster trailblazer trigger bug
activate ghost vacuum with outcaster trailblazer and surrak, get triggered with 4 power creature enter, which should not be the case because they are 1/1.
1 vote -
アリーナダイレクト
アリーナダイレクトで、1戦目ゲーム途中で強制終了し、その後2戦目に敗北したところ、負けカウントが2つとなり、イベントが終了した。
補償の対応を求めたい。1 vote -
About Uncommon Cards for Mastery Pass Rewards
In the description, the card that is rewarded at level 50 is not received at higher levels.
1 vote -
Bug - Osseous Exhale was not castable
Osseous Exhale is unable to be cast during combat even when mana is open and there are attackers/blockers. This happened during a Premier Draft today. I drafted 3 of them and they were working only if I had a dragon on hand. This bug severely conpromised my draft event
3 votes -
Cloud dies via destroy while tapped and while equipped? If that true well…
Cloud dies via destroy while tapped and while equipped? If that true well…
1 vote -
memories returning seeks only for top 3 cards
While playing draft, Memories returning only look for top 3 instead of top 5 cards
1 vote -
Spelltable won't scan cards after first few cards
After starting a match, I will be able to scan 1-2 cards, then I will be unable to scan any more cards (No highlight Square, no nothing on click.)
I am still able to text search but its really frustrating.2 votes -
Final Fantasy Precons completely undetected
I was playing with commander precons with some friends and the entire card detection was unable to run. No cards were detected correctly except the commanders.
1 vote -
Verge Lands
Verge lands after the update do not show what color the land currently taps for. i.e previously if the basic required to tap for another color was not on the board, the verge land would only show ONE color that it can tap for, Now it shows both regardless of the presence of a basic.
2 votes -
"Waiting for Participant"
Camera only works in preview lobby, once I enter the actual game it says "Waiting for Participant" and will never load. This only happens on Google Chrome, I can get it working on MS Edge. I have all permissions and ad-blockers disabled and everything is up.to date driver wise. I am on Windows 11 and I have a Logitech brio camera
1 vote -
abyssal harvester not working correctly
Played card in the starter deck battles and the card states to exile all other tokens made after making a copy and they were able to copy multiple things without it exiling the previous tokens it made.
1 vote -
Waiting for Participant
I keep having this error popping up on my screen. I have reloaded, disabled ad blocker, turned of anti virus, and even reset my computer. What can be done? I have used the same Webcam and mic before.
3 votes -
broken game mechanic
played first standard event today, encountered a broken deck which exploit games mechanics. player keeps doing the same actions to infinity. created infinite knights cause payed no mana for doing this over and over.
1 vote -
Emry
I could not play artifact islands with emry lurker of the pond abillity from graveyard into play?
1 vote -
Ajani
I cant find Ajani planeswalkers to builld a timeless deck?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?