Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

1124 results found

  1. Disconnect after missions can’t advance

    1. I encountered this issue on XBox One
    2. I was playing with friends online (all on Cbox One).
    3. I was playing as Bruener

    After comepleting The Floating City in Crystaline Dreams we get our loot and experience and then are disconnected when we get back to the base camp. This has happened many times. Sometimes one or two of us get loot, sometimes the loot chest is empty. Sometimes we get the experience, sometimes we don’t. Never have all three of us gotten loot and experience. Two of the three of us did not get the next level unlocked (Crystal Harvest)…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Online Group Server Nerf??

    So, today, I & a friend, on PS5, decided to run Act 2, the final boss. We ran it six times, and ONLY got 1 Legendary Each while on Tier 6 for the entire 6 runs....

    Did you NERF the boss drops without telling anyone???

    Seriously, running the boss, on the hardest TIER should get you purples and legendaries ONLY.....

    Not commons, greens, and blue's more than anything else.

    YES, we had BOTH of the Drop Increases Active, yet we still got ___t!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You Have Been Disconnected, after playthrough in groups

    On xbox one x. Any time we play with friends we run the whole dudgeon and after completion we all get disconnected, we lose all gear and xp.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Feedbkack / Suggestion 06/10/2021

    Bonjour j'aurais un Feedback et une suggestion à vous proposer

    1- Feedback
    je trouve dommage que lorsque le chef d'équipe meurt que tout le monde soit fasse téléporter au premiers point de passage ou de départ.

    2- Suggestion
    - Serait il possible d'avoir un coffre pour entreposer du loot une sorte de réserve
    - Serait il possible de bloquer du loot pour ne pas le supprimer dans notre inventaire par erreur
    - Prêt de la carte de lanement de mission il y a une sorte de orge, dommage de ne pas mettre un PNJ ici ca fait vide. Je verrais…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Beug : impossible de ramasser le loot des coffres (LE 06/10/2021)

    Bonjour je jouais avec une amie en mission niveau "Transcendé ". et nous avons eu plusieurs fois l'impossibilité de ramasser le loot quand on ouvrait les coffres dans la mission donc pas mal de loot de perdue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multiple Things Needed...

    First off, NOT a bad game per se, BUT...

    1) Need to make sure ALL Shrines give you the Attribute & Feat points...One is bugged.

    2) You supposedly PATCHED the item caches that dropped gear through the map. Well I'm here to tell you, my friend and I found 6 that still do this. And we also found a couple that allow only one of us to retrieve the item. The other player gets no "Collect" icon, so drop just sits there spinning.

    3) Really need to fix the AOE AI....alot of the time you cannot dodge far enough and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Drinking potion while resting

    I was drinking a potion while "resting" for checkpoint and the screen went black, so I lost all my progress in the game. Already happened twice... A bit annoying to have to redo all the mission again because we don't have a saving option while in a mission.
    Please do something about it! (xbox series X player)

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "you have been disconnected"

    Hey guys! Me and my buddies seem to disconnecting at the end of most of our games. We usually still keep our loot but sometimes we lose out on it. Minus that I just wanted to say the game feels amazing after the latest update. Super excited for future content

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. El juego no inicia

    Al comenzar a cargar, el juego llega a la pantalla que dice "cargando escena inicial" y ahí se queda ya todo el tiempo.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. you are desconect

    hi i start play this game on line on xbox series x whit my friends and give us you are desconect after you play one map you lose your xp and your itens to will be a update to fix this .

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Level Reset from level 14 to lvl 1

    Hello, I started a dungeon with a group on XBox One, with my Wulfgar Level 14. This went off without any incident. When we finished and the evaluations were running, my char got very little XP and then it indicated that I had moved up to level 2. Back at HUB it also showed me level 2. Restarting the game didn't help. Now Wulgar is back to level 2. Can support change this again? I don't want to continue playing with such a bugged character. Who knows what surprises this game will have in store for me

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug

    1. I encountered this issue on Playstation4
    2. I was playing WITH FRIENDS
    3. I was playing as Drizzt

    I have previously reported that there are two chests in Verbeeg Act 2 that do not drop items, but these chests cannot be picked up even if they do drop an item. Please see the pictures in the link below.

    https://twitter.com/drizzton/status/1441764563301515265?s=20

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All of Players trapped at Kelvin act2 on multiplay game.

    1. I encountered this issue on Playstation4
    2. I was playing WITH FRIENDS
    3. I was playing as Drizzt,and my friend playing as Bruenor and wulfgar.

    I will report problem for gameplay. For any reasons , we three got trapped in the same place and could not move anywhere. The location is Kelvin Act2, the objective is "Defeat the monsters at the entrance to the Broken City", played on Playstation4 or 5.

    please see the video on twitter below
    https://twitter.com/drizzton/status/1441057459263524864?s=20

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Compensation please

    Just did 3 dungeons with my friend. At the end of every single one, I got kicked out of the game. Unfortunately for me, at the end of the 3rd dungeon, not only did I got kicked out, but also lost all progression and what seemed to be good loot. Just killed the chef at +6 and received 3 legendary(1 weapon,1 chest and 1 arm) and a couple of legendary crystal shards with a bunch of purple gear. I was a good dungeon reward wise. I am very angry and dissapointed to have lost all this time for absolutely nothing.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Drizzt summoned two cats.

    Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on Playstation4
    2. I was playing ALONE
    3. I was playing as Drizzt
    4.Crystal Dream act2

    Steps:I didn't do anything different.

    Result:
    When I used Ultimate to summon a cat in a boss battle, two cats were summoned; the Ultimate gauge did not decrease and I was able to summon another one immediately afterwards.
    pls See Video.
    https://twitter.com/drizzton/status/1440690350603997197?s=20

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drizzt summoned two cats.

    Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on Playstation4
    2. I was playing ALONE
    3. I was playing as Drizzt
    4.Verbeeg act 2

    Steps:I didn't do anything different.

    Result:
    When I used Ultimate to summon a cat in a boss battle, two cats were summoned; the Ultimate gauge did not decrease and I was able to summon another one immediately afterwards.
    pls See Video.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stuck in offline mode

    cannot play game on ps5 in multiplayer mode, quick play just won't work. the only reason i purchased this game was to play online with friends, none of us can get online. are you giving out refunds at this point? it's been several months without so much as a peep from you regarding this well known issue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tempus set bonus issue

    Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on Steam PC
    2. I was playing Alone.
    3. I was playing as Wulfgar
    4. This bug applies to Wulfgar's 3 and 5 piece set bonuses for the armor set "Champion of Tempus."

    Steps:
    I was testing the damage bonus gains from Champion of Tempus armor on the test dummy at the base camp.

    Result:
    The set bonuses indicate you gain additional damage (iirc .3% per meter increase) per combo meter stack. I have found out this bonus caps out at the 250 combo threshold. Since the gains are low per tick, I tested…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Toggle Lock Not Working

    When running through the tutorials, the target lock works and I can use the XBOX Controller right toggle to lock a target and easily switch between targets. But when entering any act, this feature appears to be disabled and target locking does not work. I have not gotten it to work using the keyboard or mouse.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lock on bug

    I keep having an issue, mostly with cattie-brie but also on drizzt where I lock onto an enemy in combat and once combat ends, it stays locked. I can’t unlock from set a space or direction. Falling to my death doesn’t fix this. So far only way to continue is hope to find another enemy and lock onto them. Then unlock. It’s happened to me dozens of times in the last month.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories