Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

1124 results found

  1. Difficulty

    I generally can only solo in this game and you've made it ridiculously hard to play on anything other than the lowest level. As you know that doesn't yield high enough loot to help me advance and take on more challenging levels.

    I played the mission to fight the Chef on the 1250 level when my power was almost 2000 and died over a dozen times without getting him to 50%. I've watched strategies and did not rush in on any attempt. I'm playing Wulfgar and he had no chance except on the absolute lowest level. That is very disappointing.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ps5 crossplay ps4

    Fix your ****. Remove from ps store, offer refunds,

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mask of Kelvin Act III Level Design

    This level is designed so poorly. If you miss the moving islands, not only do you lose health but you also have to stupidly wait for the island to get back to an attainable position. Really interrupts the flow.

    In general, this game is not a platform game with precise jumping, so it needs to stop trying to be. I have pressed jump to avoid holes, spikes, and poison so many times, but the button fails to register.

    Back to Mask of Kelvin Act III: How can you have a giant arena to fight the frost giant sub-boss and there…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Button Mapping Needs Improvement

    I play on Xbox One. Right Bumper (RB) and Right Trigger (RT) are terrible for combos. I don’t understand who thought that was a good idea. Luckily, you can remap them to the face buttons, X and Y respectively. Hooray! Except that now if I get frozen solid or stuck in a verbeeg trap, I have to “rapidly press” Right Bumper. That is not a “rapidly press” location the same way it is terrible for combos. We need something like “Rapidly press A” or “Rapidly press B” for escaping the frozen or trapped states.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Armored Enemies (Goblins) are OP

    Armored enemies, more the goblins than the dwarves, are too absorbent of punishment. I can do a dash-dash-light-then-up+fierce combo with my level 20 Drizzt on the hardest difficulty and kill goblins and goblin archers in one go, yet it takes me almost as long to beat an armored goblin/dwarf as it takes a verbeeg. Drizzt needs armor-penetrating or guard-breaking move like other characters have and/or the armored enemies need to have their armor softened.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 対戦出来ない

    ネットワークエラーと表示され、対戦出来ない。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In-game Loot Icons for Rings/Necklaces are swapped

    The icons for picked up Rings and Necklaces are swapped. When picking up a Necklace the Ring icon appears and has a number added to it's value, and the other way around.

    *This is only while on a mission and after returning to camp after completing the mission the correct number/type of items is in the reward chest.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Failed to join session/cannot progress; loot and exp lost at the end of missions

    Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on PC.
    2. I was playing with my boyfriend. Both on PC.
    3. I was playing as Drizzt, he was playing as Bruenor.
    4. There really isn't a work around, or at least not one that we've found.

    Steps:
    Running through the missions; playing the game as normal.

    Result:
    Upon completing the mission, we look at the rewards, we both press enter and hold to take us back to town. Except I never go. Tells me "failed to join session" when the countdown stops and never does anything more.
    I can hit esc and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reverted to, and trapped @ lvl 1

    Got the game on Gamepass, PC. I was playing online as CB with 3 randoms. We ran Emperor a handful of times to bring me from level 5 - 14.

    Progression was normal, fun actually. However once I hit 14 and returned to camp my character was reverted to level 1. All of my loot remained, so I tried starting over. I've now completed 2 dungeons, and I am still stuck at level one with no experience gain. Please help :(

    Update: Tried loading in after restarting PC in hopes it would help, now I cannot launch game. Error "No…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug 2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS) 3. Enter the ac

    1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug 1 green and 3, indestructible creature that must attack each turn. was morphed, and had an equipment, but nothing that would give it vigilance.. wasn't forced to attack (or if he attacked, was still open for defense, without vigilance or anything to untap him
    2.   Note which platform you’re using (PC)
      
    3.   Enter the actual results you’re experiencing.. I was blocked
      
    4.   Enter the expected results of the feature.. should've been tapped after attack
      
    5.   Add any relevant screenshots/videos
      
    6.   If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
      
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Damage Reflection Armor / Thorns

    Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on PC
    2. I was playing Alone
    3. I was playing as Bruenor
    4. Believed to be related to Bruenor Battlerager set bug

    Steps:
    Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.
    Trying the Taunt ability since Whirlwind reliable causes me to self-reflect massive amounts of damage while wearing the Battlerager set.

    Result:
    Thorns triggered a near infinite combo loop when it reflected off a reflected attack, causing massive FPS stuttering. I did hit the biggest combo I'd ever seen, however, at 93,132 hits.

    Expected Result:
    Reflected damage needs to be really looked…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Verbeeg Ground Pound needs and AOE Range Indicator

    We get an area indicator for goblin archer volleys and duergar sapper bombs and Akar Kessel's spells, but the verbeeg punches the ground and I die instantly despite being 15 feet away. Can we please have a visual indicator of the range this attack affects?

    I also think it's ridiculous how heat-seeking and powerful the verbeeg's spear jab is. I dodge out of the way, but it follow me, clips me, and instantly kills me sometimes. If it's a direct hit, then I should be dead, but a glancing blow should do less damage.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Performance stuck on very high

    Playing game from steam on pc, after the latest update I am unable to change the performance settings off of very high, it makes the game unplayable on my current pc. I really enjoyed the game before the latest update. Others that I was playing with before are having the same issue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Performance stuck on very high

    Playing game from steam on pc, after the latest update I am unable to change the performance settings off of very high, it makes the game unplayable on my current pc. I really enjoyed the game before the latest update. Others that I was playing with before are having the same issue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Performance stuck on very high

    Playing game from steam on pc, after the latest update I am unable to change the performance settings off of very high, it makes the game unplayable on my current pc. I really enjoyed the game before the latest update. Others that I was playing with before are having the same issue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Performance stuck on very high

    Playing game from steam on pc, after the latest update I am unable to change the performance settings off of very high, it makes the game unplayable on my current pc. I really enjoyed the game before the latest update. Others that I was playing with before are having the same issue.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. multiplayer not possible, latest "titel-update" on xbox game pass not available

    Multiplayer ist not possible. The game demands the latest "titel-Update. Im playing via x-box game pass on PC. Autoupdate is on. Game pass support says, its not their fault

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The game is not in 2160p online like before, is in 720p jammed on pc xbox live

    The game cannot setting to 2160p like before. Please make something

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hagedorn Boss Fight

    1. When fighting hagedorn, he can glitch out to where his “immunity” buff becomes infinite and you have to restart the fight because you cant attack him anymore

    When hagedorns immunity buff comes on, it’s supposed to cancel out when he finishes his lightning storm move

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Level 20 all points allocated: Reset to Level 1 and still gaining attribute and feat points beyond the 'maximum'

    Playing a Level 20 Wulfgar on PC in a multiplayer team.
    A couple of weeks after leveling the character to 20 and unlocking and allocating all Attributes, Feats, Moves it became apparent at the Tally Screen on the completion of a run that the toon had been reset and was now showing as Level 6. All the Feats, Attributes and Moves appear as unlocked and remained as I had allocated them - thankfully. The toon retained its gear - thankfully.

    Further runs with the same team confirmed that: the toon was being leveled-up again and was receiving Feat Points and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories