Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

831 results found

1. Font size and HUD size issues

The font is incredibly small and hard to read, especially in the menu, the objectives on the HUD, and the lore objects/bios in the notebook. Please add some sort of option to adjust this so I can play without straining my eyes or sitting right next to the TV.

Also, the upper-right corner of the HUD where my objectives are hangs off the screen and gets cut off. It's not normally an issue, unless there are optional objectives and I can't see how many Dwarven Mugs I have to gather or how many weapons racks/supply carts I have to destroy.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Lore objects fix please

With the newest patch i was heavily disappointed. Please fix the lore objects trophy/achievement. It's the last thing i need to complete the game. I know completing a game might not be important to you, but think of the players

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Player kicking during campaign do not provide you with game ended loot

So I’m in the middle of a campaign with 3 other randoms on the PS4, we were in the middle of the campaign fighting the bosses , I initiated the fight sequence and I guess the leader didn’t like that I started the boss fight and proceeded to kick me out . I’m ok with it because they seem like they were trying to do other things . Now my problem is this I obtain loot and money . Where is it I went to my cashe in based I didn’t receive anything. So I spent 20-30 min dungeon crawling…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Movement & Attacks

I encountered this bug on the PS4 on a solo game as Wulfgar. In several battles, I found that the movement and attack buttons do not respond at times. For example, when battling Hagador, the toon would not roll away no matter how many times I pressed the button.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Movement Issues

Dear Customer Service, i want to report a problem. From the beginning (since release) i habe a major control problem. It is not possible to control my toon in normal way, because the control is hooky. No one of my friends have the same problem. I installed the game allready new, but the problem is still there. Further bugs like a still standing toon or loading times like hell are permanently happend. Pls could you help me out? Because i would like to perfer to play the gane and not only to watch by my friends.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggestion - Combat Feedback

I apologize for the length of this, but I have found this issue needlessly frustrating and I knew this was going to be too long for the general feedback page. As this is something that generally belongs there, if this is ignored I will not take offense. I just want to get this out there; though a reply would be appreciated.

In this game, there are some major issues with user input (at least with controllers, I am not using mouse and keyboard, though I would bet the issues I'll lay out are the same). As far as I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bookworm trophy bug platform 5

This bookworm trophy on PlayStation 5 is buggy at 00.00% no one has gotten it yet because apparently many have complained that this trophy is buggy try to fix this trophy bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Climb interaction UI bugged out

1. I encountered this issue on PC
    2. I was playing with 1 friend
    3. I was playing as Catti-brie

Climb interact option became permanently stuck on screen. Climbed a ladder and about 3 seconds later after moving off it appeared and stayed until party respawn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Failed to join session/cannot progress; loot and exp lost at the end of missions

Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on PC.
    2. I was playing with my boyfriend. Both on PC.
    3. I was playing as Drizzt, he was playing as Bruenor.
    4. There really isn't a work around, or at least not one that we've found.

Steps:
    Running through the missions; playing the game as normal.

Result:
    Upon completing the mission, we look at the rewards, we both press enter and hold to take us back to town. Except I never go. Tells me "failed to join session" when the countdown stops and never does anything more.
    I can hit esc and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reverted to, and trapped @ lvl 1

Got the game on Gamepass, PC. I was playing online as CB with 3 randoms. We ran Emperor a handful of times to bring me from level 5 - 14.

Progression was normal, fun actually. However once I hit 14 and returned to camp my character was reverted to level 1. All of my loot remained, so I tried starting over. I've now completed 2 dungeons, and I am still stuck at level one with no experience gain. Please help :(

Update: Tried loading in after restarting PC in hopes it would help, now I cannot launch game. Error "No…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bugs/feedback/suggestions

Let me start off by saying (I am no professional btw) I do enjoy the game, and I like the overall frame or structure and intention of the game. I would just like to include things I think need work and what I'd personally would like to see. #1 the delay between hitting the select and start/pause button is very noticable and unlikable. There is delay when trying to access the menus from both the select button and start button. It is tolerable but I believe it'd be rather likeable for a responsive and non-delaying reaction between these inputs. #2…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to collect quest items

1. I encountered this issue on Xbox Series X
    2. I was playing Friends (one time with a full party, 2 other times with a party of 3)
    3. I was playing as Drizzit
    4. We have tried: (1) Doing a party kill (2) Advancing to another checkpoint and choosing Short Rest (3) Having members disconnect from the party (4) Restarting the mission completely (and losing everything) (5) Spamming Collect around the object (6) Spamming Insert at item insertion point. (7) Attacking the collection item (8) running all the way back to the beginning of the level as a party (9) Having the party…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On my Xbox series X I am stuck in the offline part, it will not let me connect to other players or select and online server at all

I was playing on my Xbox series x and I’m stuck in offline mode, it will not do anything when you select to play online, my friends have the original Xbox one and they can link no problems it’s frustrating please help

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Suggestion - Adjust Dodge Timings

Hello. First off I just want to say that I am a big fan of D&D, specifically the Legend of Drizzt timeline.

I purchased the deluxe edition of Dark Alliance. I knew coming into the game that it definitely wouldn't be like the older models of Dark Alliance. I purchased the game for PS4. I have encountered a considerable amount of lag and freezing. The pause button take anywhere between 2-3 seconds to register offline. And for combat, though I love the direction you all have taken. The dodging is a little frustrating. I would expect to be able to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More cutscenes of the heroes in action

Pre and post mission cutscenes of the actual heroes in action should improve the flow of the story considerably. As opposed to simple narrations, and villain only cutscenes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No rewards after completing a mission( players get stuck in mission or loot screen)

Platform :ps4 ( game session invite only or friends only)

Players: Cattie Brie , Bruenor and Drizzt

Problem: after completing a mission some players get stuck in the mission or in loot menu preventing them from getting the rewards .

Workaround: we found a workaround , if at least a player get ported back to the Kelvin's Cairn , the remaining players who are trapped in the dungeon or loot screen can either join this player by accessing join session in playstation menu or getting a fresh new party invite from party management. Most of the times it works but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. knockdown recovery

Playing as Cattie-Bri mostly. When I'm knocked down, the time for me to stand back up/recover takes a seemingly long time. Such that, a single enemy can get multiple hits on. It's a practical wipe once she's on the ground since there is no invulnerability once on the ground. Enemies even have time to walk up to her and strike. A particular cult enemy, the standard melee ones have a long-*** jump attack that'll knock her down. Is there a skill or button timing to get back up faster? Cause I'm about done with this game because of how ******…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In-Game Voice Chat - Muted

Hello,
    my Problem is that I can't hear the Ingame Voice Chat and they can't hear me. I testet my Main Setup with the Steelseries Artic Pro Game Tag as Headphones and my Rode Broadcast Pro Microphone attachted to a ZEDi 8 Mixpult.
    Also testet my old Headset the Creative Sound Blaster 3d Rage Wireless, with this Standart Microphone. Had there also the same issue.
    Friends from me, do not have that issue with an external microphone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Equipment score feels meaningless.

Even 500+ equipment score over the recommended for the higher levels still leaves enemies as absolute damage sponges but any one of them can 1-hit you.

I can understand the difficulty scaling up in the higher tier modes but it feels like there's a massive disconnect between equipment score and capability. I've swapped some gear around to have a near identical equipment score and suddenly been MUCH better off.

I guess what I'm saying is that, creating builds with equipment in this game is fun, but the representation of the build's power/effectivness could do with some work.

Otherwise, having a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. sync of blows

I encountered this issue on Xbox One
    I was playing With Friends
    I was playing as all heros
    during the battles I have had a lot of blow sync problems.
    I make the command and the blow does not come out or another command comes out.
    an example, with the dwarf with his guard up and pressing the "X+A" buttons he should do a group buff, but sometimes he just stomps, and this happens several times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories