Skip to content

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Before You Create a New Report

Before creating a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a device name or specific feature.

Example: webcam not found (Note: Partial words may not bring up results, we recommend to try webcam instead of cam or web cam)

If your issue has been reported already, click the VOTE button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For New Reports

If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.

Example: Logitech Camera doesn’t work

Choose the Category that describes your problem.

Use the Describe your idea field to detail what happened, and provide the following information to allow us to investigate the issue:
  1. Summarize the problem
  2. List the steps you took that led to the problem
  3. What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
  4. What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
Example:
Logitech C922 can’t be selected as a camera
Category: Camera Bug
  1. Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
  2. Select the gear icon to configure inputs
  3. Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
  4. Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information to Provide

You can provide additional information that can also help us perform an investigation quickly. Great information to include:
  1. The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
  2. The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
  3. Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
  4. A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
  5. The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
  • Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
  • Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
  • Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
  • Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test

5 results found

1. Microphone has to be reset every lobby

Any time that I enter a new lobby, I have to switch off of the microphone I want to use to another source, and then switch back. Or else SpellTable doesn't pick up my microphone.

I use a Shure SM7B XLR patched through a mixing board, that connects to my PC via USB. I'm using the current update of Chrome, and I have SpellTable as an allowed source for my camera and microphone.

I was able to fix this issue once by clearing the cache for SpellTable, but then it just stopped working again.

I hope the information helps, feel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Microphone bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. All hardware/software perfectly set but no mic sound, other players sound sometimes present, sometimes not. getAudioTracks Stream Error

Stream Error Cannot read properties of undefined ( reading 'getAudio Tracks') View Troubleshooting guide.

Mic won't put sound through the computer and I can only sometimes hear other players. Mostly I can't.

So all of my audio equipment seems to be functioning totally fine, I recorded some music the other day with it and had absolutely no issues.

However for the past 4 or 5 days I've been unable to speak to other players on spelltable, and often get no sound from them, but sometimes I can hear them fine. My sound doesn't come through. Discord can't seem to get…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. camera not working

so, im using a cod sentinel headset and a logitech 1080 pro webcam. when i go to get into a game, i make sure that both settings are correct for inputs.
    when i get into the game, my webcam will work, but it will do audio out and in through my laptop. when i then, in game, change the settings, my headset will then send and receive audio, but then my webcam screen will go black. i have tried restarting my computer and making sure all the permissions can be granted. they both work individually, but they dont work together…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SpellTable needs a mute button

We need a button to must the salty player who play music loud after they lose. Making the lobby private doesn't work for a player who was previously in game and vie had to end multipole lobby's due to loud music

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Doesn't Recognize Bluetooth Headset

i always use this as my headset but now it just goes for 1 second then back to speaker phone, btw im using android tablet for playing and android phone as a webcam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories