SpellTable Bugs & Product Suggestions
Before You Create a New Report
For New Reports
- Summarize the problem
- List the steps you took that led to the problem
- What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
- What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
- Open SpellTable and start or join a lobby
- Select the gear icon to configure inputs
- Actual: No input devices are detected under “Camera Source”
- Expected: My camera can be selected for “Camera Source”
Additional Information to Provide
- The brand, model, and/or type of device you’re using (USB webcam, Android/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, etc.)
- The version or your operating system you’re using (i.e.: Windows 10, MacOS Big Sur, Android 11, iOS 14, etc.)
- Your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- A screenshot of the issue or any error messaging received (Note: it must be smaller than 50 mb in size)
- The last are simple checks for any camera/microphone issues you might encounter:
- Ensured permission has been granted for your Camera and Microphone through your preferred browser: Use your camera & microphone
- Ensured that no other programs are using your Camera or Microphone (you can find information on how to perform this check by searching online)
- Temporarily disabling any Anti-Virus programs that might disable camera and microphone access (even if you’re already granted it)
- Tested your camera is working with Online Mic Test
5 results found
I have a Error fetching Device but dont know what to do about it. i try to use a Document camera per USB connection2 votes
OBS studio virtual camera is very laggy
I'm using OBS studio to combine my overhead camera with a face camera in a smaller window in the corner. The feed from the virtual camera is fine in OBS studio, but it looks really laggy in Spell table. I tested the virtual camera in Discord and it also looks fine. I did pretty extensive trouble shooting with OBS and it seems fine on that end. I also reduced the resolution, but that also did not help. How do I get it to stop being laggy?1 vote
Bug - Screen goes black
Encountered this problem where my streaming goes black about half an hour started. Surely not a device problem beacause the browser and itself signals as funcioning and recording.
Camera logitech C920S
Spelltable requieres a Camera, even though i want to use the experimental Phone Camera.
This resolutes that i need to have two Webcams setup if i want to stream a Game via OBS. So i have a webcam connected to the computer... just so Spelltable have its own... !!!Not Used!!! webcam. This makes streaming pretty unconftable. If your unlucky, if you are disconnected, it will try to get your Facecam in OBS... even if you are setting the other cam. ...
Pleeeease fix this.
Happend in Firefox, when joining a game, using the experimental mode. As seen in the screenshots.1 vote
i open discord and spectate a cedh mtg game through spell table and either says I'm joining, says that for a whiling and unable to view a match. Or says that its the maximum number when there is zero spectating.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?