Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Favorite equipment option

Would love an addition to the game where you can tag equipment pieces as favorites, making them unable to be sold while tagged, and easily viewable in the inventory menus. This would be a huge QOL improvement when sorting through what to keep and what to sell off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Drizzt input

Need to make the final moves (dark hands, well of darkness)you buy for Drizzt a different input. Once you buy them it replaces gloom splash and other moves with long cast time moves that really mess up his entire chain. It makes it where i cant utilize gloom splash. It really screws up my chains. The moves also seem counter intuitive to the way hes played and very clumsy to use in any situation for him. Any time I accidentally cast it i get killed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More Defensive options

I (Drizzt) was playing the game with my friend (Catti-bre) on Xbox and relatively enjoying it, despite the glitches. However I always end up getting hit by an attack that i cleaely dodged. Ground pounds should be jumped over, right? But no, they always hit unless you spam dodge and hope it doesn't count you as hit. It got to the point when fighting The Chef boss, I just ran into him, did as much damage as possible before dying in 1 hit, while my friend stood back, unharmed and knocking him back long enough for me to do it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Journal Bug Requires Force Quit/Restart

Cycling though options in:

Character Screen: Journal/Bios/Filter by:Companion

If you get to this configuration in your journal the character screen freezes. You cannot cycle out of the Filter by : Companion option. Nor can you back out of the menu screen at all. It simply freezes and locks in this screen. The only remedy I have found is to force exit the game and restart. This has happened on two occasions to me.

Notes:
    1. I encountered this issue on PC
    2. I was playing ALONE
    3. I was playing as Bruenor
    4. Requires force close/restart as menu screen completely…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can't change movement controls

When I first started up the game on PC to change my controls (I prefer to play with ESDF instead of WASD) I noticed that I couldn't change the standard controls. It would be great if the player were able to choose their own movement keys

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Feedback on Xbox gameplay

First, let me start with I am really enjoying the game and I am glad you pushed Wizards to let your team make the game you wanted to make.

On Xbox the online matchmaking could use some tweaks. When I join an online game and complete the act it always seems to drop me back to the main screen and says, "you have been disconnected". This happens on my Series X and on my Series S. It would be nice to have the choice to stay with your current party and continue on to the next mission, so you don't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cross progression PC/Consoles

Hi, please add cross progression. I belive this is one of the important modern features which every modern game should have. I started to play on Xbox but im mainly PC players as all my friends play on PC. Now i can't play with them without starting from beginning. Cross progression between PC and console is important especially when game is added to game pass. Please consider this request.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mid-mission saving and rewards

Hello! I have found two aspects of this game that could use some consideration. The lack of mid-mission saving is troublesome. Some of these missions are quite long. I would assume most players getting into this game are adults reliving the dark alliance series. Sometimes we just want to get some game in, but don’t have enough time for a whole mission. Please consider adding mid-mission saving. Possibly add a notice when reentering the game, if the player would like to continue their mission or go to camp.

This leads to the next point. If returning to camp mid-mission, there…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Saves not Syncing over Cloud

My saved game is not synced between Xbox S|S and my Windows PC. Tried relaunching the game in XBOX and then on Windows version, but no luck. My Windows PC saved game is outdated (1 character level 2), where on XBOX my 1st character level 12, and second character level 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not being able to freely switch camera during attack disrupting my enjoyment of the game

Not being able to freely switch camera and let my character move to specific direction during attack animation is disrupting my enjoyment, most hack and slash game allow some sort of movement during attack animation so they can target any enemy in the vicinity, this game locking you out of it until at least the attack animation finishes, this isnt really an issue with class that has higher attack speed such as Drizzt, but with Barbarian, you will be attacked a lot more often from enemy that slightly isnt in front of you due to the game not allowing you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Paper event coverage

We would greatly appreciate if the coverage for the Pro Tour(paper events) included the details for ‘cards in hand’. This info is rarely included and it seems that it should be easy enough to accomplish.

Thank you for your time,
    A. B.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Suggestion saga tolkien

Exploiter des moments mythique de la saga ex : pipin touche le palantiri, sauvetague des aigles ect pour de bon ephemere, rituel enchantements ect.
    Mon impression : malgres une saga exeptionnel on ressent a travers cette édition comme un manque de timing et de passion du fantastique qui laisse a désirez, c'est sympas mais je reste sur ma fain comme tous les affamés.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Description for Orb of Asmodeus and Timestop Unclear

I recenlty purchase the DLC pack FOR MY PS5 and am playing with Aurralla but i am unsure how to activate the :

1. RUBY ORB OF ASMODEUS AND;
    2. TIMESTOP

the moves tab doesnt show me which buttons to click to activate these abities please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. impossible

The game is a scam, can't win any games not because i´m bad (playing magic since 1993) opponents and the filter is always to counter my deck, cards i never expect to be in any deck, they apper just for counter mine, the draws are always for winning or a game changing from dead, you are joking with us, you are joking with our time and money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. performance....

I play on xbox one x.
    Can you please fix the input buffer. i would like to have precise controls. It is really important for an action game.
    Can you fix performances in inventory menu(have you tried to navigate through Drizzt's piwafwi inventory on xbox one x... i mean it is a loot game!).
    And finally have you thought about adding a performance mode to improve general performances?
    Thank you all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auralla Improvements

Platform: Ps4
    Playing: alone mostly
    3. Character: auralla

Currently playing Auralla (Warlock character):
    O1. Make her aiming ranged attack, longer range. At least compared to Drizzt's aiming ranged attack. It's only useful for breaking crystals anyways. The shortness of range on an aimed ranged attack is just sigh...

O2. Give her invincibility frames after her ultimate. She cannot move while using her ultimate Enemies swarm her while she is using her ultimate. She WILL be killed immediately after an ultimate is complete, making her ultimate useless (unusable) especially on solo

O3. give her ruby orb of osmodeous a longer range.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. problems with controls

The combat system needs to be urgently revised. It feels heavy, clunky and very deficient. Most of the time the character registers actions that I don't want to do (I want to shoot with the bow and he jumps backwards, I want to dodge and he kicks ....). When dodging, it either doesn't do it or does it in the opposite direction. When I want to hit, it hits the air even if I have the enemy fixed....
    The combat system needs to be urgently revised. It feels heavy, clunky and very deficient. Most of the time the character registers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. transfer character to new machine

I am spending a lot of time on upgrading my character drizzt on XBox One X.
    If I upgrade my gear to XBox Series X, or if I transfer to windows version, will I be able to transfer my character to the new machine?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Caster class (Sorcerer, cleric, mage)

The game sorely lacks a caster class -- as has probably been pointed out myriad times since release. So, I'm just here to remind people that the game does, indeed, need the aforementioned, and that it should likely be both a "healer mage", and an offensive "sorcerer". Perhaps both females, given the 1:3 F/M ratio the roster currently sports. If not, then the offensive caster should be female (a "dark" archetype), and a male cleric / healer.

Whatever the case, without a caster class, the game feels like its in perpetual alpha, and will never gain enough traction to spawn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No co-op play on PC at all

Just got this game and there is not a single person playing co-op. Unfortunately, I now cannot return the game. Is anything going to be done about the state of the game? I am very disappointed. Won't be waiting for any new games from you guys.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories