Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

1. Adjust the Difficulty Scaling

Fix the game. Easy is way to easy for one player, normal is too damn hard with one person. What about us lone players that hating playing with random players because of past toxic players? There is no balance and easy makes me want to return my game

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unlimited loading

Hello Devs,

We dying in same times and going to loading screen, after few seconds we can hearing the game and taking our character control but we always have a loading screen... If we die again we have another loading screen and this time it's unlimited without game sound and no more character control. We had this Issue on each 3 sessions.

1. I encountered this issue on PC

2. I was playing with my friend

3. I was Drizzt, my friend was Wulfgar.

Help us please :(

Except results : End of loading, respawn and continu to play

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ps5

Im playing on ps5, my friends are playing on ps4, the game claims its cross-gen but people playing on different versions (ps4 and ps5) cant play together, so i downloaded the ps4 version but none of my game data is there, so i either have the start from scratch to play with my friends, or continue with all my stuff on ps5 alone.

My suggestion - make the game ACTUALLY cross-gen so ps5 version can play with ps4 version and vise-versa, and fix the issue where game data isnt cross-progression, otherwise you’ll have many fans furious when they upgrade to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the "Team Attack" button mapping for console players

Change the button mapping for the team attack to a different key binding.
    Currently seems like it just doesn't register consistently when pressing Y and B simultaneously on XBOX. Using LT and B would be a good change IMO.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accessibility

I'm a visually impaired gamer & streamer and have several suggestions with accessibility options to open Dark Alliance up to a wider audience.

TEXT

Text size, color, and background adjustment is needed. I cannot read the objectives for each mission unless I use a magnifying glass and put my face right up to the screen. The text isn't even recommended for people with normal vision. Adjusting sizes, colors, and allowing for backgrounds would be helpful in both the game and menus.

Also, I can't read my stats after each mission.

MAGNIFYING STATS

It would be great to see armor stats…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Idea

Hello,

I'm on PC

First : we need a button for join in the mission cause if someone lost the connexion we can't invite him again. That force the restart of the map...

I need to re invite my friend when he lost the connexion.

Second : Ad an option that lauch the game online before offline.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Deluxe Editions Weapon set!

I pre ordered the games deluxe edition in order to receive the Weapon sets and never received them! I’ve played over 13 hours, which means I have had plenty of weapon drops!!! I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the add-ons three times hoping it’ll work but still nothing? I spent the $60.00 USD in the Microsoft store for the game to only want the weapon sets yet can’t even access them! Is it a rip off or is there a way I can get these skins ? Someone help? I’m loosing hope in this game!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Loot item fell through ground

Playing on PS5 as the drizzt solo.. on act 1 of the ice dragon quest I opened up a loot chest at the first door area to enter the dungeon and the item dropped into the ground and cannot grab the item. Had a pic but won't upload.. you can see the top of the green aura of the item but unable to collect loot.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Now It Makes Sense" Lore Object in-game tracker

This trophy is tedious and takes a very long time. The fact that a player can comb through 23 areas, not achieve this trophy, and have no idea what was missed is heavy. Give us an in-game check list for all the Lore Objects required for this trophy please. It's a lot to ask for a collection quest. The entire game. Help us lol

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback and Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Combat lags / bugs, wrong hitboxes for huge ennemies

2. I was playing with a friend, me hosting
    3. I was playing as the dwarf
    4. The combats are laggy. The entire game seems great, but as soon as you enter a combat the ennemies are TPing for no reason, hitboxes are innacurate, juste like if we were having huge latency. Only that there is no problem with my internet or my friend's, and we're both having the same issue. When an ennemy hit, he can have a delayed animation or an enormous hitbox, even if you dodge you take the hit, sometimes even when you…
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Now It Makes Sense / Lore Objects bug

1. I encountered this issue on [Playstation 4]
    2. I was playing [ALONE]
    3. I was playing as [Cattie-Brie] [Drittz]
    4. I've been attempting to compile a guide for the Now It Makes Sense trophy. One of the tomes you pick up in the very first Companions of Icewind Dale level, doesn't appear in my Journal (i tried with both cattie and drittz). Please prioritize fixing this. It's the only trophy I'm missing, and I really don't wanna wait several months to complete it
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. getting disconnect midway through mission

2. I was playing quickplay, both as host and as joined another party
    3. I was playing as has happened on 3/4 chars at this point, havent played the dwarf yet
    4. I'm getting sick of losing time/loot/exp for no reason at all. so either implement a reconnect function, or atleast reward the loot and exp when u get disconnected for no reason, so it hasnt bin for nothing at all.
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Crash  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a Vote to Kick

if there is anyway to make voting system so cant be kicked by trolls got to the end on multiple raids and have been kicked before receiving loot

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a List of Players Looking for Group

Hey guys, it's the third time in a row the game can't stop loading after a mission..

I am playing on PS4 and I have huge fps drops latency the open chest or taking gold, opening menu (even in solo)...

In fight using dodge don't dodge damage

In fight too, impossible to use execution

On my first mission I got stuck in nothing and auto jump (attachments)

This is some of bugs I saw in D&D and iam sure u will improve the game!

I have a suggestion about co-op, it's hard to found a good group we can only…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A way to search for a group based on level/ map/ or difficulty

Put in a search feature when looking for group. To many times have I been loaded into games that are way above my level. Also I've been in the position of somebody joined my game and than the party management menu doesn't show up so I cannot determine if they can play the same level I can.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Failed to find a Session

1. I encountered this issue on XBOX Series X
    2. I was playing solo
    3. I was playing as Bruenor
    4. Trying to switch to online session

Steps: Tried to switch to online session; both Friends only and Invite Only.

Result: Failed to find session, every time I tried. On the same wifi network that my wife was on, and she was able to find a session.

Expected Result: To find a session. Because online multiplayer games have been around for several decades now.

Suggestion: Fix your online multiplayer game so people can actually play it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Peer to Peer connections

Hi Guys,

First off let me say that I am absolutely loving the game!!! The visuals, the combos, just the everything man!!!!

I know you guys are working on a patch.

I have a couple of questions though:

1. Will there be some way to host a server from peer to peer or lol I dunno what it is called exactly. What I mean is my friend and I are both from South Africa and play together but we have a 170 ping and really effects our gameplay. Really sucks as when I play offline it just feels so much better...due…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stuck in Loading Screen

get stuck at an infinite black loading screen, tried restarting system and uninstalling no fix yet, infinite load times.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Level 5 loot drops not happening now or are unreasonably rare at this point.

Fix loot ! Level 5 Legs are far too rare now to drop i haven't seen one in DAYS . The only 'currency' in the game at this point worth anything to me is Level 5 Legendary drops. I have so much gold it's meaningless and so many crystals they're too meaningless. I'm only playing to continue to gear my main better and better but now level 5 Legs are so rare that I feel like i'm wasting my time and there's no point in playing. Fix it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Loot drops under map

Was in a co-op session with a friend, and a loot drop appeared from a chest under the map. We tried everything from running away to wiping to reset it above map but nothing worked.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Graphics Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base