Windcrag Siege
2026.62.0.13653.1304277
Windcrag Siege do not allow me to select one of the option...(mardu or jeskai). The game is stuck.. you can still interact with View battlefied but you are stuck there and eventualy surrender(timeout).
Happened right after patch. Didnt happen last night.
Hapened twice so far, 2 different game.
Tried to resolve by myself: closed the game, repair and restart didnt fix.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is still rigged; if you're F2P, you get ****** hands and ****** draws—it's impossible to play, mana stuck with mana artifacts or mana flood.
Don't give money to this scummy company; I hope MTGA gets sued—or they don't make any money and they have to shut the game down. -
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is rigged; don't spend money on this garbage.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is rigged; don't spend money on this garbage.
-
Roychems#38595
commented
Roychems is the best place to buy research chemicals and pills online with many advantages like, fast and free shipping, best prices
Buy Etizolam tablets online
Buy Opiods online
Buy xanax pills online
Buy 1P-LSD Pellets 100mcg online
Buy 1P-LSD Powder
Buy 4-Methylaminorex (4-MAR, 4-MAX) online.
Buy Oxycodone 30mg (A215) online
Buy Phencyclidine (PCP) Powder online.
Buy Xanax Bars 2mgTelegram: @roychems
https://www.roychems.com/product/bensedin-10mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/buy-diazepam-10mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/diazepam-valium-10mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/flubromazolam-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/xanax-2mg-green/
https://www.roychems.com/product/xanax-2mg-green/
https://www.roychems.com/product/acrylfentanyl/
https://www.roychems.com/product/bromadol-hcl/
https://www.roychems.com/product/alprazolam-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/codeine-phosphate-tablets-60mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/fentanyl-patch-100-mcg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/etizolam-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/amphetamine-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/crystal-meth-97-pure/
https://www.roychems.com/product/ketamine-rotex-50mg-1ml/
https://www.roychems.com/product/mdma-150mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/erimin-5/
https://www.roychems.com/product/ald-52-powder -
NewButterfly7322#93221
commented
If the battlefield stays interactive but neither mode can be picked, that's a UI state that never resolves — the selection handler is probably waiting on a condition that the patch broke. Repair doesn't help because it's server-side logic, not a local file. Worth attaching logs to the report. A similar diagnosis came up at https://spinsahara.at and it matched.
-
Julia0221#04433
commented
Reading tactical card game suggestions, exploring strategy discussions, and following community feedback boards is always so engaging for TCG players. I actually stumbled across https://johnnieking.org while browsing through various gaming forums and looking for quick digital entertainment options during a match-queue break.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The way we’re treated is disrespectful; every time I play Pioneer, I end up losing most of my matches because I get mana-screwed or mana-flooded, constantly drawing cards that are irrelevant to what my opponent is playing. At this point, it’s actually funny.
It’s incredible how lucky my opponents get with everything; it’s clear they just won’t let me play.
I went from being in the top 98% of Mythic rank to below 90%—they won`t let me secure a numbered ranking by the end of the month. I hope all the pigs I get matched against—especially the ones manipulating the decks and the draws for both sides, since this game is full of hackers—be penalized for cheating -
Maestro#11373
commented
Es una falta de respeto el trato que nos dan, cada vez que juego en pioneer tengo que perder la mayoría de partidas porque me quedo atascado en tierras o hago manaflood, robo cartas irrelevantes constantemente contra lo que juega el oponente.
De tener estar en 98% mítico me han hundido bien el winrate para que no pueda llegar a tener número al final del mes hasta por debajo del 90%, ojalá penalicen a todos los cerdos que me ponen en frente, especialmente los que manipulan las barajas y los robos tanto suyos como míos, ya que este juego esta lleno de hackers.
Este cliente para móviles lleno de errores tan cutre y por la de hackers que tienen está dando mala publicidad a su marca Mtg ya que la gente le cojera asco y perderán valor con el tiempo.
Recomiendo a cualquier persona con un mínimo de sentido común no gastar dinero en este juego. -
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is heavily rigged; decks irl works much better.
Don't give these scumbags any money; stay F2P or delete the game.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Maestro#11373
commented
RIGGED GAME, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE TRASH
-
Keleh Bogileh#49415
commented
Hi everyone I am Keleh Bogileh wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me.. I never really believed in Dr Ojogun magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this Doctor Ojogun that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by Email; drojogunspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call; ( +2349130073955 ) you can also visit his Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/drojogunspelltemple
-
Keleh Bogileh#49415
commented
Hi everyone I am Keleh Bogileh wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me.. I never really believed in Dr Ojogun magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this Doctor Ojogun that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by Email; drojogunspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call; ( +2349130073955 ) you can also visit his Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/drojogunspelltemple
-
AlexaJason#40140
commented
I am extremely happy that things worked out for me and my husband, Dr.Excellent saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extent my husband was seeking for a divorce and during that time he left home and I was really devastated I cried day and night I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted him told him about my problems he told me that my husband will return back to me within 11hrs i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was begging for me to forgive and accept him back. he can also help you if you have any marriage issues.. contact Dr. Excellent..Here his contact. Call/WhatsApp him at: +2348084273514 "Or email him at: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com ,For more information visit his website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com
-
JackCampbell#07542
commented
Yeah, I’ve had issues like this right after patches too. If the game lets you interact with the battlefield but won’t let you choose Mardu or Jeskai, it sounds like a clear bug rather than anything on your end. Hopefully they fix it soon because timing out and losing the game over a stuck card interaction is incredibly frustrating. https://win-beats.org/