MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Double Feature draft not giving dracula card style

Joined the Double Feature draft and it did not reward the card style. This is the second draft of this format I've done. The first one rewarded the style right away, but I never got it for the second draft.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

40 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Book of exalted deeds

Just played a game of Standard 2022, opponent played book of exalted deeds despite it being banned in the standard 2022 queue

161 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can't change deck midweek

In the Midweek event, i chose a deck to play and realize it was awful, tried to change but instead the only option i have is to change the cards in the deck and even if i try to change the game says it can't update it. Is is possible to change a deck once it's been chosen?

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kodama of the West Tree Neon Style Missing

Kodama of the West Tree Neon Style Missing, parrallax style awarded instead. I need the correct style given to me I hate the parrallax styles.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Rat colony and Persistant Partioners will only add one or 4 copies depending on format. seems the number cap is affecting these cards

Rat colony and Persistant Partioners will only add one or 4 copies depending on format. seems the number cap is affecting these cards. also the decks i had with multiple copies of this card in them have been deleted from decks.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. alchemy changed cards unremovable from deck

I have several historic deck that I need to replace cards in with their alchemy variant but the deck editor will not let me remove the unplayable old version without deleting the whole deck and remaking it.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rat colony bug

at this point it is impossible to add more than 4 copies of Rat Colony to any deck

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can't Add Alchemy Esika's

When I try to add the rebalanced Esika's Chariot to an Alchemy deck, it adds the non-Alchemy version. I own copies of Esika's, and can add other Alchemy cards such as Faceless Haven, but not Esika's Chariot.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can't remove card from deck

I can't remove an the original Cosmos Elixir from a deck after Alchemy altered it. 2021.12.10.3971.904583

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding Draft Deck to Decks

After drafting in both premier and traditional draft for Kamigawa Neon Dynasty, the "add to my decks" button does not work. It lets me click it but the draft deck is not saved to my decks.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 card per deck limit enforced in draft decks

During my VOW Premier draft I drafted 5 copies of the card "Parish-blade Trainee", but once the draft was over and I was in the deck construction screen, my fifth copy of the card was red and I wasn't able to submit my deck, I tried removing the card and re-adding it but the card would not go into my deck. With the rules of draft I should not be resticted in the number of copies of each card I am allowed to play in my draft deck but these rules are being incorrectly applied there, potentially forcibly lowering the…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don’t change cards in Historic

I have been playing Magic for almost 15 years and currently Arena is how I play the majority of my Magic. I have always enjoyed the collectible aspect of the game, and Arena is no different; I enjoy adding to my collection on Arena, and changing the cards in Historic (the only eternal format on Arena) feels like my collection is being messed with, which disincentivizes me from adding to it. Without this aspect, the game suffers hugely and Arena feels like it is not worth my time when there are plenty of games that will not do this. This…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not invalid, but invalid deck

When I try to play standard ranked my Deck is being reported as invalid due to format illegal cards. But then when I hover over the deck before editing it says: 'invalid cards 0'.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deck Invalid due to too many copies with Seven Dwarfs

"This deck contains too many copies of a card" error message shows up when trying to save a deck with 7 copies of Seven Dwarfs (which is legal due to their rules text). This only started occurring after New Capenna update.
    I was still able to save and queue with the deck, although, a network error blocked me from joining the match (not sure if related).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cannot remove non-alchemy druid class from historic brawl deck

Because of this stupid Alchemy update I can no longer play with my Sythis historic brawl deck, as I can't remove the non-alchemy/historic legal Druid Class from my deck. When I click on it, it refuses to leave my deck. Perhaps my deck itself is also opposed to your stupid money grubbing updates.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cosmos elixir is making decks invalid

Trying to play decks in historic but cosmos elixir is grayed out, game won’t let me remove the cards from the decks & I’m not able to play the decks. Why?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can't remove rebalanced cards from decks

I am unable to remove old versions of rebalanced cards from my historic brawl decklists. I was able to do it before the 12/16/21 update, but some decks still had them and now I can't remove them. I can add the rebalanced versions, but the old versions are still there, resulting in an invalid deck.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cant remove cards from deck that have been replaced with alchemy cards

Since the latest update, the deck editor will not allow me to remove cards from my deck that alchemy cards can replace for example arlunds epiphany. The non-alchemy version is in my deck and when I try to remove it it goes right back into the deck like it wasnt deleted

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Historic Brawl Commander Bug with Alchemy Cards

In historic brawl I have an Omnath Locus of Creation Landfall deck. First of all despite Omnath never being banned in this format, it says I can't use him for historic brawl. Then if I try to set the new nerfed Omnath as my commander, it sets it as the old one. This makes my deck literally unplayable as I can't even use the Omnath you want me to use. Please just make it so unbanned cards are still allowed in the formats without the replacement. I understand using new Omnath for standard, but this is unnecessary. Also you guys…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base