MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permanent Historic Brawl

Historic Brawl and other singleton based formats that have appeared on the Friday Night Magic events should be made a permanent play option, and there should be some ranking or competitive way to play these formats to help combat hastily conceded games. Historic brawl in particular would help provide another format beyond normal Historic to use non-Standard cards.

2,265 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

566 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To provide more info on the progress of adding pioneer on arena

Provide info and a timeline for pioneer in the arena updates posts. A lot of people are looking forward to it but having no info in a year is disheartening.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. jump in

PAID FOR THE NEW "JUMP IN" EVENT, CANNOT SELECT 2ND PACK.
    UPON CLOSING AND REOPENING, MY FIRST PACK IS SELECTED BUT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FURTHER. CANNOT PROCEED TO PICK 2ND PACK AT ALL, ALL OPTIONS GREYED OUT.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Basic Social Functions

Hey everyone! Long time Magic fan here - I think a HUGE weakness of Arena is that there are almost NO ways for me to onboard other people into the game or to maintain interest among friends. One of the reasons this game still exists in general is the social component of playing in paper which allows players to keep each other interested (and invested) in the game.

Here are some basic social functions that would give us ways to interact with friends and therefore maintain broader interest in the long term:

• Friend people you meet
      This is a basic…

199 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ban Tibalt's Trickery

Please ban Tibalt's Trickery in historic. It's everywhere and ruins the game instantly. Reading through some comments, it's clear I'm not the only one who feels very strongly about this.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ban Ugin

If Ugin hits the board the game is over. Literally impossible to play around for most decks.

108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MTG Arena Linux Client

Hello,

I wanted to request / show interest in a Linux client for the game.
    The game can run through Wine in Linux though many workarounds, but it would be preferable if the game had an official Linux client (which theoretically shouldn't be too hard, given that it's a Unity game).

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. wrong end of Season rewards

Received 7 Zendikar packs rather than the correct Kaldheim packs as end of season rewards. Suggestion for fix would be to replace the wrong 7 with the right 7.

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Product Suggestion - South African Flag Sleeve

Card Sleeve with South African flag

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Book of Exalted Deeds Wildcard Compensation

With the latest Ban/Restricted announcement (https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/mtg-arena-announcements-july-14-2021)

The card "Book of Exalted Deeds" will be banned in Standard 2022.
    Per the announcement, "Note that wildcard grants are not used for bans in Standard 2022. The Book of Exalted Deeds can still be used in both Standard and Historic play on MTG Arena."

This does not make sense. There is a ranked queue for standard 2022 and Book of Exalted Deeds was a competitive deck. Many players used their extremely rare mythic wild cards to get copies of this card, which will now become useless.

This does not seem fair…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Historic Brawl as Direct challenge

Just some quick feedback/request. I would love to be able to direct challenge friends with Historic Brawl.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Authentication failed/Attach failed/Unable to join/Lost connection

As of today (31. August) I'm
    1. unable to log in most of the time (1.png)
    2. unable to join matches the rest of the time (2.png)
    3. occasionally waiting for server followed by lost connection (3.png+4.png)

PC/Windows(64bit)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tibalt trickery still?

Here is a genuinely brilliant idea. Ban Tibalt trickery across all forms of play. I still come across this monstrosity of a card and it frankly has nothing to do with the game of magic. Honestly wtf were you people thinking.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ban Tibalt Trickery

Turn two Ulamog, Ugin, Genesis Ultimatum, etc. Who thought this was a good idea? Love the idea of a red counter with a drawback, but the wording should have been an opponent's spell. Turned a good idea into a sigh worthy trend.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ban tibalt trickery in all format NOW

Tibalt trickery has nothing to do with the game of magic yet i run into it almost three in five games when i am not playing on the ladder. Its is beyond idiotic, completely ruins the game and is simply an affront to everything Magic suppose to stand for.

Either fix the match up system or ban the card. But this cannot go on. Honestly which idiot designed this card in the first place!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ログインできない

突然ログインできなくなりました。どうすれば良いですか?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cards Art resolution on ipad needs to increase

I play mostly on my ipad pro and the resolution of art of the cards is really low, I buy cosmetics and love the aesthetics of the game especially the cards and having low resolution and blurry art is a bit frustrating especially when you spend money on cosmetics etc which is my case. Make the resolution at least ewual to the PC experience, thanks.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mastery Pass Draft Token lvl 15 missing

Just got AFR Mastery Pass (at lvl 67). I recieved all the expected rewards except the lvl 15 Player Draft Token. I just want my token back, thanks...

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug/Product Suggestions

I am on a PC. I opened the game it seemed to initiate fine then instead of leading into the Home page it went to the Log In page. I hadn't logged out. My username was already populated correctly. I put in the correct password and the game accepted my password but it would only get so far into the start up before going back to the Log In page. I tried a few other times with the same result.

I also tried with a past password. The system recognized it as an incorrect password immediately and did not try…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base